Letter: Make Your Lawn Pesticide Free, New Canaan

May 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The New Canaan Daily Voice

It's as simple as walking your lawn with the seed mix in a bucket, and seeding the patches by hand.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Mike g papa

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

The way to succed in a healthy lawn diseases and insects resistant is to create a balance in the biological , physical , and chemical property's of the soil
Mike g papa

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Allow nature to do most on it's own! We the people only need to understand the way nature work and keep all in BALANCE . As the most intelligent creature we are endowed with intelligence to do all of the above! The problem is GREED of just for the money's conventional landscape practices developed a mind set in most of us to loose touch of true ecological landscape practices and replace them with quick fix using poisons and drugs to grow plants . Nature cannot do most on its own any longer , and we the people suffer the consequences of chronic diseases all around the world , and polluted rivers and oceans! As we change our behavior nature will work again the way it was created as a perfect universe!
Mike g papa

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

The way to succed in pesticide free lawn and ornamental maintenance is to develop a love for all nature stand for! BALANCE is key!!! To manage the perfect universe we all share ,we need to develop the skills necessary. We need to blend ART&SCIENCE, learn the way nature works, make appropriate changes to the land in a way to build the HABITATS for the soil foodweb to survive and help to build energy for plants . We must test the soil macro-micro nutrients plus the trace elements ,and keep it in balance! We need to add the microbiology, soil enzymes, foods for the microbes etch, on a regular base. We need to test for microbiology to learn the most from your property and amend with beneficial organisms . With the climate change we experience at this time we have a challenge to manage the property on to much water or no water at all or to much Heath in summer . All the above success or failure is determined of how many skills we have about ECOLOGICAL LANDSCAPE PRACTICES! With the use of poisons and drugs to grow plants we the people have lost the above skills! And we pay the consequences of chronic diseases ! We need to play the role of the most intelligent creature on earth we are created for . We NEED TO PROMOTE HARMONY ! And nature will return to work as a perfect universe. Sincerely mike g papa
Mike g papa

Revere, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2013

I just want to mention it is a HONOR for me to serve all the people passionate about NATURE!!! I am sure the truth will be CLEAR more and more to everyone as we learn the way nature works!
It was a honest mistake for people to use poisons and drugs to grow plants for the last 70 years! Now it is time for a CHANGE! Nature have all we need to grow plants& people , we just must collaborate with nature! With the technology we have we can do much better than our ancestors . We must reject poisons, drugs, gmo, and quick fixes of any kind! And move on to be a EXCELLENT manager of the planet earth , member of the PERFECT UNIVERSE sincerely MikeG Papa artscapeorganiccarellc@gmail.c om

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Search the New Canaan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Eric 65,194
Restraining order violator found at Bridgeport... 2 hr BPT 5
My Info Thanks for Asking 4 hr Dirty Duck 3
WWE Hall ofFameis for crackhead fakers! Sat Simplysinister 5
wilton town (Jan '09) Sat William 3
Jewish Home may switch to Trumbull site (Sep '09) Apr 18 Planar way 59
Bridgeport considers pot moratorium Apr 16 BPT 4
•••
•••