Whose the New Britain Attorney who he...

Whose the New Britain Attorney who helps Victims of Corrupt Probate Attorneys?

Posted in the New Canaan Forum

Wondering

East Hartford, CT

#1 Nov 16, 2013
I've heard about this man before, but I cannot remember his name.

The attorney is working out of New Britain, and he's helped some of the victims of the Corrupt CT probate system get their money back, and even sue the unethical Probate lawyers who were violating their basic civil liberties.

Where is it, in the law books, that an innocent woman cannot inherit or live in her own home her own family left her?
That's what so many unethical Probate Lawyers in Connecticut are telling beneficiaries of a family will.

How would you like to leave your home to your own family, and have numerous people find out that your family was actually forced out of the home they inherited from you, after your death?
And then be gang-stalked too, on numerous occasions.

We're trying to find a decent lawyer to help several beneficiaries victims, because we know for a fact, their Probate lawyer lied to them over & over again, refused to pay them the quarterly funds from their family's life savings.

It's so difficult in Connecticut to get ANYTHING fixed, if your Basic Civil Rights are violated after your family members die!
You think that's a nice, or safe, or happy situation? It's certainly not!

You cannot even actually have time to mourn for your family member's death, cuz you're being raked over the coals constantly after your family's member's death by a corrupt, abusive, unethical Probate Lawyer.

How do you file a formal complaint about such an unethical lawyer anyway?

What website should one go to?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Connecticut sees - gay baby boom' 5 hr Hudson 44
Old Black Gay Republicn Queen seeks same for ga... (Nov '12) Jan 15 Robby Rob 7
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Jan 15 Karma 45
News Bridgeport sees shift in demand for office space Jan 14 America Gentleman... 1
News Westport woman charged after throwing pizza at ... Jan 11 Daniels Conscience 5
News Cops: Bridgeport Man Threatened Victim With Sci... Jan 11 America Gentleman... 9
Mortgage Assistance Jan 10 united501 1

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages