Norwalk cop's sex assault trial movin...

Norwalk cop's sex assault trial moving forward

Posted in the New Canaan Forum

Night Writer

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Sep 29, 2011
NORWALK-- The trial of a former Norwalk Police officer accused of sexual molestation is moving forward, as a jury selection date was set Thursday at Stamford Superior Court.

Jury selection for the trial of Anthony Santo, an 18-year-veteran of the Norwalk Police Department, will begin on Nov. 1 -- more than two years after his arrest for second-degree sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. The state and the defense will begin presenting evidence on Nov. 7.

Greenwich Police began investigating Santo in July 2009 after receiving a phone call from an official at the state Department of Children and Families, according to an affidavit.

Moccia is taking shots at Jackie,too bad he wasn'y cleaning his own house instead

DEFLECTION is a great tool of Moccia's

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2011
A COMMENT FROM ANOTHER SITE..IT SEEMS TO SAY IT ALL ABOUT NORWALK'S DUMBEST...
I would love to see the "Rogues Gallery " of current and former NPD members who have strayed from the path. Maybe we could make a game out of it. Something like matching the mug shot to the crime. Then we could guess their rank and years of service. Maybe even a short bio on each that includes their personnel records showing early warning signs and civilian complaints.
MUST READ

Norwalk, CT

#3 Oct 5, 2011
I would love to see the "Rogues Gallery " of current and former NPD members who have strayed from the path. Maybe we could make a game out of it. Something like matching the mug shot to the crime. Then we could guess their rank and years of service. Maybe even a short bio on each that includes their personnel records showing early warning signs and civilian complaints.JKJJJ
MOCCIA SUCKS

Norwalk, CT

#4 Oct 5, 2011
I would love to see the "Rogues Gallery " of current and former NPD members who have strayed from the path. Maybe we could make a game out of it. Something like matching the mug shot to the crime. Then we could guess their rank and years of service. Maybe even a short bio on each that includes their personnel records showing early warning signs and civilian complaints.
dvfvv
Edy

Norwalk, CT

#5 Oct 6, 2011
MOCCIA SUCKS wrote:
dvfvv
So true
Edy

Norwalk, CT

#6 Oct 6, 2011
time for change at the NPD They are a joke
Joe

Greenwich, CT

#7 Jun 20, 2013
Has anyone read the affidavit for Anthony Frederick Santo? Sworn testimony included
1. He took photos of the victim and other underage girls in their bathing suits. There was never a warrant to find the pics and no one even the DA and police say where they are. Serve a warrant cops!
2. He got busted just when the teen boyfriend protested that she not go with Santo, 42 yrs old , and the victim, a 14 yr old girl, on a "vacation" alone with SAnto to Florida. Hello. Parents where are you? Seems suspicious. Its called grooming. SAnto you got a girlfriend?
3. In affidavit "ex" of Santo testified she was in sexual realationship with him while he was in college. SHE WAS 12years old!!!!
4. So why should he get AR. He should be convicted and prove after serving sex offender supervision he is not a threat to socir=ety or underage girls.
READ THE AFFIDAVIT at the Stamford Superior Court.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CT Budget Deal: "Brighter Tomorrow" or Broken P... 3 hr BPT 5
Norwalk Police and Mayor not ready to admit cr... (Nov '10) 4 hr Waldo 21
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) 10 hr Woof 34
Stamford mayor, Himes deplore state of I-95 bridge 14 hr Waldo 2
Bob Duff has hit a roadblock GE will move if bu... 14 hr Waldo 1
News Three Norwalk Officers Honored for Curbing Drun... 15 hr BPT 2
retarded niikk Mon Niikk 1
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE