Norwalk has a new twist to an old Nor...

Norwalk has a new twist to an old Norwalk sport

Posted in the New Canaan Forum

Westport, CT

#1 Nov 12, 2013
A man was hit over the head with a beer bottle and bitten while at a Norwalk club Now the clubs are asking for current shots before entering.This proactive stance is showing us all you can't fight and bite withour proper papers.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Too bad Obamacare kicked in. I bet the guy lost his insurance now, like 5 MILLION other Americans!
Facebook update

White Plains, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2013
Robtard trolling, spamming and begging for attention once again. Such a sad old queen.

White Plains, NY

#4 Nov 13, 2013
I am very upset. The group had all my posts on the DV removed again.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2013
love when timmy gets burned, he runs here to post in anger

hey timmy? STFU! No one wants to read anything you post.
Facebook update

Ardsley, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2013
We love when the old black gay Muslim queen Robtard gets all her posts removed on the DV and she is angry.. She always comes here to cry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport woman charged with DUI in Westport Mon WorkAvoider 2
News CT House Endorses Andrew McDonald, First Gay Su... Mar 14 Tillerless Ship o... 2
News Statewide cleanup, power restoration efforts co... Mar 14 WorkAvoider 5
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Mar 13 Dave 49
News Unable to pay eviction fees, Stamford landlord ... (Sep '09) Mar 12 Compassion 357
News Those without power in Connecticut drops below ... Mar 9 America Gentleman... 2
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Mar 9 stein 72,048

New Canaan Jobs

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages