Town man gets 6 years in drug death -...

Town man gets 6 years in drug death - Greenwich Time

There are 50 comments on the Greenwich Time story from Oct 25, 2008, titled Town man gets 6 years in drug death - Greenwich Time. In it, Greenwich Time reports that:

Frank Chimblo Jr.. was sentenced to six years in prison Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford after pleading guilty to charges of second-degree manslaughter and illegal sale of narcotics stemming from the ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Greenwich Time.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Abolish The Fed

Stamford, CT

#53 Jun 27, 2011
ALOT TAKEN BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, HE WASN'T STEALING, HE WAS SET UP, HE IS NOT POOR HE HAS ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING HE WANTS, WHENEVER HE WANTS IT. THERE IS NO REASON FOR HIM TO STEAL. UNFORTUNATELY, HE MADE FREINDS WITH PEOPLE WHO WORKED WITH THE COPS TO SET HIM UP FOR REVENGE. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A STORY BUT IS THE TRUTH.
Did he take it to trial?
this is funny

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Jul 18, 2011
I Do not know if people are still reading this because it's kinda old but frank was a coward pu ssy who ran from me I got him some time later he does work with .cops and the as for the red sox hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahaHA
this is funny

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Jul 18, 2011
ALOT TAKEN BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
THE ONLY REASON HE PLEADED GUILTY AND DIDN'T GO FOWARD TO TRIAL WAS BY ADVISE OF A LAWYER WHO MISLED HIM AND TOLD HIM IF HE WENT TO TRIAL AND LOST WHICH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE SO FREE TO JUDGE CHARACTER WITHOUT KNOWING THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, HE WOULD GET 25 YEARS, THIS SCARED HIM INTO PLEADING GUILTY TO A CRIME HE DIDN'T COMMIT. SO WITH THIS NOTE TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT WHAT OUR WONDERFUL SOCIETY OF JUDEMENTAL CRITICS HAVE DONE TO THIS GUY'S LIVE. HE ENDED UP PLEADING GUILTY TO SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO JUST IN CASE HE LOST.
you are stupid blind and an ass hello linda
this is funny

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Jul 18, 2011
concerned individual wrote:
If you are going to print a story, get the fact right. Frank Chimblo did not receive 6 years on a manslaughter charge! He took plead on the Alfred Docket and received 6 years running concurant with his sentence which is almost completed and the charge he received was a sales charge. The manslaugter charge was thrown out when the judge read the warrent, and saw that the parents were extremely negletful and allowed their son to die, he not only died once but three times and they never called an ambulance and he was found with needles in his bed come on what kind of parents were these lendermans? Chimblo wanted this case to go to trial because he is not even guilty on a sales charge, but when the lendermans knew their neglect was in question, they backed off very quickly. Also, on the doctor shopping, this was another alred docket plea, Frank legitmately received these percriptions from these doctors, due to an automobile accident which left him crippled in one leg and in extreme pain. Now that he has to stay in jail for another 1 year, he has to wait for his operation until he gets out. I tell you very shortly heads are going to be flying for the slander that is happening lately, so if I were you I would be very careful for what is said and what is printed!!!!!!!!!
linda thats you i know it is you divorced senior and moved to florida amanda racheal your daughters christopher your son frank jr spit on you talked to his own mother like he was garbage and you defend him . frank senior beat the shit out of him thats why he's a nut.
really

Monroe, NY

#57 Sep 28, 2011
In the paper again wrote:
My Bad Mrs. Chimblo you were referring to Lisa C.
Are you serious? They only dated for a brief time and she didnt do drugs
wow

Ashburn, VA

#58 Apr 22, 2012
In the paper again wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't Lisa M who wrote that post. Your son did have other girlfriends he screwed over. Thank god I was wiser then them all and got the hell away from him! I do understand how a mother will never think their child is wrong! But come on WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!
I cant believe i never read these comments.... im an ex too ...we could compare stories im sure
well

Southfield, MI

#59 Mar 12, 2013
wow wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe i never read these comments.... im an ex too ...we could compare stories im sure
we should compare stories I have a few... I would never post them on this type of forum though.
OhWell

Stamford, CT

#62 Feb 6, 2014
I heard you have had your hand in the cookie jar more than once if you know what I mean lmfao what goes around comes around bro! you can only talk so much shit before it hits the fan and hits you in the face. you should stop talkin about people especially when your so screwed up!
wtf

United States

#63 Apr 10, 2014
Wow...
Iliketosmellmyar mpitBO

Norwalk, CT

#64 Jul 4, 2015
Crazy people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) 17 hr SPLAT 54
News Housing authority director out (Jan '09) Aug 23 ffctguitar 35
George W. Bush Helped Create ISIS (Nov '15) Aug 19 BPT 9
News Stamford High grad pushes for equality - in lit... Aug 15 Oh No You Di-nt 1
Whatever happened to the Waterbury girls? (Jun '15) Aug 12 ffctguitar 12
News Restored From Storm Sandy Damage, Penfield Reef... Aug 6 BPT 11
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 3 Bernie lover 1

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages