Town man gets 6 years in drug death - Greenwich Time

Full story: Greenwich Time

Frank Chimblo Jr.. was sentenced to six years in prison Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford after pleading guilty to charges of second-degree manslaughter and illegal sale of narcotics stemming from the ...
Comments
21 - 40 of 50 Comments Last updated Apr 10, 2014
Vox Pop

Middlebury, CT

#32 Oct 27, 2008
Did this guy have a sister, cousin? who was once married to a former owner of the Cos Cob deli now owned by Lupinacci? A guy who did time for counterfeiting, but ducked a drug selling rap?
In the paper again

Jackson, MI

#33 Oct 27, 2008
My Bad Mrs. Chimblo you were referring to Lisa C.
former res

Philadelphia, PA

#34 Oct 27, 2008
concerned individual wrote:
<quoted text>The thing he was arrested for was the illegal use of his father's credit card. This problem stems from an incident that happened between two students at the Greenwich High School around 1965. Hirsh who is a police officer/dectective now was then a student who had it out from Domenic Chimblo. One day Domenic was leaving school and caught Hirsch keying his automobile. Domenic who was a skilled boxer at the time, punched him in the jaw. They hated each other from then on. Later in time Hirsch became a cop and domenic couldn't fart the wrong way without hirsch arresting him. Domenic finally left the state to join the navy, then he lived in CA and when he returned he lived in Bedford, NY., Whenever the name came up Chimblo, in any investigation. wheter they had something to do with it or not they were brought in for quesitoning. After a couple of false arrests, Frank and other chimblo members have become uncoperative with the cops. etc.
1965! Are you kidding me? The criminal as victim. This has already been done. I own all the bad things I have done. This is a load of crap.
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

#35 Oct 27, 2008
former res wrote:
<quoted text>
1965! Are you kidding me? The criminal as victim. This has already been done. I own all the bad things I have done. This is a load of crap.
1 of the charges was a stolen credit card, was that a set up to? LOL!
Truth be Told

Hollis, NY

#36 Nov 1, 2008
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/CaseDetailDi...

This link is from the State and it tells you exactly what he plead guilty to and what his sentence is. Nothing concurrent mentioned so he should be in for around 7-8 years before parole. He won't last long on special parole either.
KMN

Woodbury, CT

#37 Nov 3, 2008
concerned individual wrote:
<quoted text>The thing he was arrested for was the illegal use of his father's credit card. This problem stems from an incident that happened between two students at the Greenwich High School around 1965. Hirsh who is a police officer/dectective now was then a student who had it out from Domenic Chimblo. One day Domenic was leaving school and caught Hirsch keying his automobile. Domenic who was a skilled boxer at the time, punched him in the jaw. They hated each other from then on. Later in time Hirsch became a cop and domenic couldn't fart the wrong way without hirsch arresting him. Domenic finally left the state to join the navy, then he lived in CA and when he returned he lived in Bedford, NY., Whenever the name came up Chimblo, in any investigation. wheter they had something to do with it or not they were brought in for quesitoning. After a couple of false arrests, Frank and other chimblo members have become uncoperative with the cops. etc.
Get your facts straight - Hirsch - retired from GPD like 10 years ago!!!!!!!
fact

Jackson, MI

#38 Nov 6, 2008
He pled guilty to manslaughter and sentenced to 6 years. It states that on the site you directed everyone to.
woahhh

Wayne, NJ

#39 Nov 6, 2008
this shit is crazy...who is trustworthy? and who isnt?
Truth be Told

Hollis, NY

#40 Nov 8, 2008
fact wrote:
He pled guilty to manslaughter and sentenced to 6 years. It states that on the site you directed everyone to.
Correct. He is presently in jail and owes approximately two years. He sentence is not reported as concurrent so 6 + 2=8 +/-. The writer from Boca Raton should get his/her facts correct or at the very least realize that matters like this are in the public record so it is simple to independently find out what really happened. He committed manslaughter by contributing to the young man's death and he plead guilty to it. He caused the young man's death, not the parents of the young man. The judge certainly did not dismiss the manslaughter charge. Also, he was convicted of Dr shopping--which translates to faking an injury or an illness and visiting a number of Dr. for the sole purpose of obtaining a prescription.
When I was young

Clifton, NJ

#41 Mar 8, 2010
This man did terrible things to me. I'm terrified of him. He is a career criminal.
NORTHIDAHO

Kailua Kona, HI

#42 Mar 8, 2010
When I was young wrote:
This man did terrible things to me. I'm terrified of him. He is a career criminal.
Just when is he getting out?
Abolish The Fed

Clifton, NJ

#43 Mar 9, 2010
When I was young wrote:
Just another spiled brat.
confused

Hawthorne, NJ

#44 Aug 22, 2010
When I was young wrote:
hey, how do u know frank? he has been reaching out to me in jail...
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#45 Jun 24, 2011
KMN wrote:
<quoted text>

i'M NOT AN IDOT! THE SNEAK PULLED RANK AND POISONED ALL THE NEXT GENERATION OF COPS ABOUT THE "SO CALLED CHIMBLO FAMILY", THIS HAS BECOME A TRADITION PASSED ON DOWN THE LINE. THIS WHOLE CHIMBLO SAGA HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE THE 60S, AND A COMMENT ON HOW DANGEROUS AND BAD THE CHIMBLOS' APPARANTELY ARE SUPPOSED TO BE. IF THEY WERE SO TERRIBLE WHY HAVEN'T THEY REVENGED. FROM RESEARCHING IT APPEARS THEY HAVE NUMBEROUS LAWSUITS WHEN AND IF THEY DECIDE TO PERSUE THEM. I GOTTA SAY THAT I WISH THEM LUCK, IT SUCKS THE WAY PEOPLE JUST TAKE IT UPON THEMSELVES TO JUDGE NOT ONLY ONE PERSON UNFAIRLY, BUT THE WHOLE FAMILY. THERE'S NOTHING LIKE DESTROYING PEOPLES LIVES! NOT THAT I DON'T FEEL BAD FOR THE KID WHO DIED FROM THESE DRUGS. BUT HE WAS NOT AN INOCENT PARTY. HE HAD A HUGE HERRON ADDICTION FOR YEARS AND HE WAS IN AND OUT OF REHABS FOR THIS IN THE PAST. HIS PARENTS WERE BLIND TO HIS SELF DESTRUCTION AND THEY IN TURN DESTROYED HIM. NOT ONLY BY NOT REINING HIM IN AND WATCHING HIM CLOSELY AS TO WHAT HE WAS GETTING INTO, BUT THEY NEW HE WAS OD'ING, AND THEY GIVE HIM A CUP OF TEA AND SEND HIM TO BED. THEY WOULDN'T CALL AN AMBULANCE BECAUSE THEY WERE ASHEAMED OF HIS BEHAVIOR AND WHAT EVERYONE WOULD THINK OF THEM HAVING A DRUG ADDICT FOR A SON. THINK ABOUT THIS BEFORE ALL YOU PEOPLE ARE SO FREE TO JUDGE SOMEONE ELSE. NOT TO MENTION THIS KID BROKE INTO THE CHIMBLO HOUSE WHICH OF COURSE THE POLICE NEATLY FORGOT TO MENTION AND HE TOOK DOCTOR PERSCRIBED MEDICATION FROM FRANKS ROOM. THE MEDICATION WAS PERSCRIBED BY HIS DOCTOR AND THE KID STOLE IT WHILE SEARCHING THE PREMISES FOR THINGS TO TAKE. BECAUSE THE CHIMBLOS ARE WELL WANTED BY THE GPD, THEY TWISTED THE STORY TO FIT THEIR NEEDS. OF COURSE THEY WON'T ADMIT THIS. AND AS FAR AS ANY OTHER DRUGS THAT WERE INVOLVED IN THIS DEATH, ALTHOUGH THE POLICE ARE TRYING TO POINT IT ALL AT FRANK HE HAD NO HAND IN ANY OTHER DRUG THIS KID DECIDED TO POISON HIS BODY WITH. AGIN I AM SORRY FOR THE LOSS OF HIS LIFE, BUT HEY TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AND STOP POINTING FINGERS UNLESS YOU ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN THERE AND KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WENT DOWN. HOW WOULD YOU ALL FEEL IF YOUR FAMILY WAS DESTROYED BY A BUNCH OF LIES FROM A BUNCH OF VISCOUS VULTURES! IT COULD HAPPEN TO YOU....
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#46 Jun 24, 2011
When I was young wrote:
WHAT TERRIBLE THINGS? ARE YOU TOO TRYING TO GET ON THE BAND WAGON? COME ON GROW UP, THIS IS A NORMAL PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT NOT SOME FOUR EYED MONSTER, FRANK DOES NOT HAVE A MEAN BONE IN HIS BODY DISPITE WHAT EVERYONE HAS DONE TO HIM, MAKING UP STORIES AND LIES TO MAKE HIM LOOK BAD, I ACTUALLY KNOW THE GUY AND HE IS ONE OF THE NICEST SWEESTEST MOST CARING INDIVIDUALS I EVERY KNEW. EVEN AFTER ALL THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO HIM BY ALL YOU ATTACKERS HE STILL BELIEVES IN SOCIETY AND INTEAD OF WANTING TO GET EVEN FOR WHAT THE POLICE HAVE DONE TO HIM, HE JUST WANTS TO GET ON WITH HIS LIFE AND WORK HARD TO ACTUALLY TRY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR SOCIETY SO IT WILL BE SAFER ENVIORNMENT AND HOPEFULLY PEOPLE WILL BE LESS VOLUNEABLE TO ATTACK!
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#47 Jun 24, 2011
Truth be Told wrote:
http://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdocke ts/CaseDetailDisp.aspx?source= Pending&Key=dec86254-ea5f- 4041-b094-9482cebd1b33
This link is from the State and it tells you exactly what he plead guilty to and what his sentence is. Nothing concurrent mentioned so he should be in for around 7-8 years before parole. He won't last long on special parole either.
WE'LL JUST SEE ABOUT THAT! DO YOU WANNA PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR BIG FAT MOUTH IS?
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#48 Jun 24, 2011
KMN wrote:
<quoted text>
THE ONLY REASON HE PLEADED GUILTY AND DIDN'T GO FOWARD TO TRIAL WAS BY ADVISE OF A LAWYER WHO MISLED HIM AND TOLD HIM IF HE WENT TO TRIAL AND LOST WHICH BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO ARE SO FREE TO JUDGE CHARACTER WITHOUT KNOWING THE PERSON YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, HE WOULD GET 25 YEARS, THIS SCARED HIM INTO PLEADING GUILTY TO A CRIME HE DIDN'T COMMIT. SO WITH THIS NOTE TAKE A GOOD HARD LOOK AT WHAT OUR WONDERFUL SOCIETY OF JUDEMENTAL CRITICS HAVE DONE TO THIS GUY'S LIVE. HE ENDED UP PLEADING GUILTY TO SOMETHING HE DIDN'T DO JUST IN CASE HE LOST.
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#49 Jun 24, 2011
Vox Pop wrote:
Did this guy have a sister, cousin? who was once married to a former owner of the Cos Cob deli now owned by Lupinacci? A guy who did time for counterfeiting, but ducked a drug selling rap?
NO! THIS GUY COMES FROM A GOOD FAMILY!
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#50 Jun 24, 2011
woahhh wrote:
this shit is crazy...who is trustworthy? and who isnt?
MY POINT EXACTLY! WHY DOES THIS CRAZY SOCIETY ALWAYS WANT TO JUDGE PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD ALL TAKE GOOD HARD LOOKS IN THE MIRROR, BECAUSE IT IS THEY WHO ARE RUINING THIS COMMUNITY, BY POINTING FINGERS WITHOUT ACTUALLY KNOWING ALL THE FACTS. REMEMBER, THIS ONLE PHARASE THAT ALWAYS.... COMES TO PASS. AND THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOU ARE ONE OF THE FINGER POINTERS... WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND! THINK ABOUT IT....
ALOT TAKEN BACK

Cedar Grove, NJ

#51 Jun 24, 2011
Abolish The Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another spiled brat.
YOU'RE FROM A HELL HOLE LIKE THE BRONX AND YOU SAY YOU ARE AFRAID OF A GUY WHO WOULDN'T HURT A FLY! COMEON! GET REAL AND GROW UP YOU BIG BABY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 68,935
Sandovals buy Shore Pointe building for $11M (Dec '06) 17 hr Sir Samuel 2
Guest Column / Police Chief Leon Krolikowski Aug 25 Concerned citizen 1
Gangstalking Information (May '09) Aug 23 abr 883
Fun Event at Cummings Park October 5th! Aug 13 American Diabetes... 1
Cheap Kítchens for sale in liverpool area Aug 11 Anonymous 1
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Aug 10 What a Queen 208
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••