Town man gets 6 years in drug death - Greenwich Time

Full story: Greenwich Time

Frank Chimblo Jr.. was sentenced to six years in prison Friday in state Superior Court in Stamford after pleading guilty to charges of second-degree manslaughter and illegal sale of narcotics stemming from the ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
greenwich gal

Middlesex, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Does anyone think he's learned his lesson this time?
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

Doutbful! What about the beast the come refer to as Catherine? She will get away with it, she is Frank's sidekick and always will...
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

Ugh wrote:
Doutbful! What about the beast the come refer to as Catherine? She will get away with it, she is Frank's sidekick and always will...
That wouldnt be Catherine with the last name starting with a D, would it?
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Judged:

ofcourse it is, who doesnt know her? oh, yes...her maiden name is deluca. nothing you wouldn't have expected, right?
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2008

Ugh wrote:
ofcourse it is, who doesnt know her? oh, yes...her maiden name is deluca. nothing you wouldn't have expected, right?
Oh my god, her poor father must be turning in his grave. Poor Joe always wanted the best for her.
happy

Northport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Frank is a snitch sell out who still works with the police
Rich Evans

Newtown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Former GF of Frank wrote:
Finally that low life piece of **** is in jail. Yahoo. Only thing I wish is he got more time and I don't feel bad saying that at all. As I said to him after I found out it was him who stole $800 from me Karma is a ****.
Now I hope he meets a nice man in jail who passes him around and they treat him like the rat he is. A broom stick, pork chop bone, or their their own parts. Have at him boys he deserves it!
This guy should've been put away A LONG time ago, or dead for that matter....6 years?!??! He'll be out in 2...
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

happy wrote:
Frank is a snitch sell out who still works with the police
yes. he does. he is still working with them as of this moment. ridiculous!
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Madmanmike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my god, her poor father must be turning in his grave. Poor Joe always wanted the best for her.
ofcourse, he did. he was a nice man who adopted her to bring her up well and she went the wrong way! after he died she actually seemed to grow up a bit and then she went right down again.

is is a ultimate disgrace to our world!
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2008

Rich Evans wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy should've been put away A LONG time ago, or dead for that matter....6 years?!??! He'll be out in 2...
yup, probably..the more names he throws out the quicker he is out of jail
Ugh

North Brunswick, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

hey lame, your making lame comments...

do you know these ppl personally and there willingness to put everyone in harms way?

keep ypur mouth shut then.....
former res

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Do you think when he gets out of prison - do you think he will help people? I mean after he is rehabilitated?
concerned individual

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

If you are going to print a story, get the fact right. Frank Chimblo did not receive 6 years on a manslaughter charge! He took plead on the Alfred Docket and received 6 years running concurant with his sentence which is almost completed and the charge he received was a sales charge. The manslaugter charge was thrown out when the judge read the warrent, and saw that the parents were extremely negletful and allowed their son to die, he not only died once but three times and they never called an ambulance and he was found with needles in his bed come on what kind of parents were these lendermans? Chimblo wanted this case to go to trial because he is not even guilty on a sales charge, but when the lendermans knew their neglect was in question, they backed off very quickly. Also, on the doctor shopping, this was another alred docket plea, Frank legitmately received these percriptions from these doctors, due to an automobile accident which left him crippled in one leg and in extreme pain. Now that he has to stay in jail for another 1 year, he has to wait for his operation until he gets out. I tell you very shortly heads are going to be flying for the slander that is happening lately, so if I were you I would be very careful for what is said and what is printed!!!!!!!!!
concerned individual

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Judged:

Ugh wrote:
<quoted text>
yup, exactly! frank shpuld die at the hands of psycho prisoners. treat him like the dog unhuman life he is.
You better watch what you say. You never know who may be watching your every move. Let's just say in an italian family, blood is thicker than water, so watch out what you say so that it is not you who dies at the hands of a psycho!.
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

concerned individual wrote:
<quoted text>Lisa, Get a life! You were the biggest drug dealer in high school. You are the one who ruined Frank's life, you turned him onto cocaine, screwed him, and cheated on him with 2 other boys and couldn't even break up with him, you had one of your boyfriends beat him up! You stole numerous items from our home and we have reports from pawn shops that you sold these expensive items for basic gas and quick fix money. You are so lucky we never pressed charges or you would be where Frank is and he would be playing for the Red Sox!
Blaming someone else for your drug problem doesnt fly bubba..
concerned individual

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

greenwich gal wrote:
Does anyone think he's learned his lesson this time?
He has learned his lesson a long time ago. the GPD, keep making false charges on him due to a personal vendetta with the family that has been going on for years before Frank was even born.
Madmanmike

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

<quoted text> He has learned his lesson a long time ago. the GPD, keep making false charges on him due to a personal vendetta with the family that has been going on for years before Frank was even born.
Were the people he was stealing from somehow related to the town?
concerned individual

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Madmanmike wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing he was arrested for was the illegal use of his father's credit card. This problem stems from an incident that happened between two students at the Greenwich High School around 1965. Hirsh who is a police officer/dectective now was then a student who had it out from Domenic Chimblo. One day Domenic was leaving school and caught Hirsch keying his automobile. Domenic who was a skilled boxer at the time, punched him in the jaw. They hated each other from then on. Later in time Hirsch became a cop and domenic couldn't fart the wrong way without hirsch arresting him. Domenic finally left the state to join the navy, then he lived in CA and when he returned he lived in Bedford, NY., Whenever the name came up Chimblo, in any investigation. wheter they had something to do with it or not they were brought in for quesitoning. After a couple of false arrests, Frank and other chimblo members have become uncoperative with the cops. etc.
concerned individual

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

Madmanmike wrote:
<quoted text>
All the convictions were set ups by sniches and I can name quite a few. The cops took a good kid and destroyed his life.
In the paper again

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2008

All you pigs and druggies trying to come off like little goodie two shoes on commenting about chimblo being such a scum bag, especially his exgirlfriend who is the pig I am talking about. You were the one who stole all of our expensive items and pawned them for your gas money and weekend cocaine. You are really one to talk. Your husband finally got tired of you and dumped you for another girl, so now you have all this time on your hands to talk about other people. You were Frank's first girlfriend. He had a pro contract with the Red Sox, which he gave up because you told him you would break up with him if he went. You turned him on to drugs and sex and cheated on him and left him. You really are a charm! As for the wanna be who is pretending to be Rich Evans who has been dead for quite a number of years, and his mother is a good friend of mine and would not appreciate you impersonating her son. Get a job loosers! You creeps are no better. You all do drugs, You would stab your own parents in the back. I am talking about you Lisa! You stole all of your mothers credit cards and ran them into the ground. The **** GPD lie like rugs and get away with it. If Frank was a snich, he wouldn't be in jail you **** stupid brain dead ****! You will all be standing with egg on your faces real soon. You are all going to have to answer alot of questions. Just keep it up you two face bitches and basturds. I hope you all die of your aids you are spreading around
It wasn't Lisa M who wrote that post. Your son did have other girlfriends he screwed over. Thank god I was wiser then them all and got the hell away from him! I do understand how a mother will never think their child is wrong! But come on WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of50
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE