Westport PD: Teen Busted Trying to Hide Bags of Marijuana in Her Pants

There are 8 comments on the Feb 6, 2013, Patch.com story titled Westport PD: Teen Busted Trying to Hide Bags of Marijuana in Her Pants. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Westport police stopped Jaymee King, 18, of Norwalk, on Post Road East Saturday after an officer noticed the vehicle she was operating had tinted windows and had no visible DMV tinting sticker, according to a police report.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2013
wow what a story!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#2 Feb 6, 2013
Yes please look for my post on that site listed above. It may be hard to find them as they get deleted every day because I am ignorant fool but please look. Well off to play with the wine enema

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2013
you stalk a lot of posts, huh nikktard?
WHat time and how many characters was in that post?
LMAO!
GET. A. JOB!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Oh they deleted my post on the other site again. I guess that's why they call me the old black queen Robtard
All I did was post about window tints I wonder why they removed that

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Would anybody like to hire an old black queen without a job. I'm available they call me Robtard. Please note I have absolutely no marketable skills

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2013
The only way you can make ANY money is if they paid you stalk and post spam all day!
Sad this is what welfare pays for...

Location hidden

#7 Feb 6, 2013
I sure do love to smoke pot and then play with the wine enema.
FACEBOOK UPDATE

Norwalk, CT

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Why not use your time to get some skills to get a job instead of stalking and trolling...Its just a waste of your time as we will continue to have your posts removed.Its time that you realize that you are just to stupid to compete with us.
fgbfgbdfgb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Aryan Nations recruiting again in northern Idaho (Apr '09) 3 hr Commander Bunny 431
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Thu Josh 63
News Norwalk Ranks Below State Average For Safety In... Apr 20 CTM 9
Robtard is an Azz (Mar '12) Apr 19 What a Queen 212
Stamford Mayor and His Wife Honored As Founders... Apr 19 Mike g Papa 1
News Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) Apr 19 rabbee yehoshooah... 71,942
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Apr 18 Charlie 30
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]