Two in custody for murder in Norwalk

Oct 31, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Norwalk Citizen News

Terrence J. Baxter and Kyle Freitag were arrested for the shooting death of a 19-year-old man and the shooting of another man in East Norwalk Oct.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Aug 19, 2013
Angry Parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2012

How ironic... A cops son gets shot and oh my.. they arrested the shooters.. But a bunch of other parents have lost their kids in this violence... AND NOTHING!!!!!
Norwalks Finest........
Angry teen

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Angry Parent wrote:
How ironic... A cops son gets shot and oh my.. they arrested the shooters.. But a bunch of other parents have lost their kids in this violence... AND NOTHING!!!!!
Norwalks Finest........
The fact of the matter is someone is dead. The violence has gotten out of control. This has nothing to do with the fact a cops son was shot, that information wasn't even released. Stop being bitter and join the help to end this violence. It just so happens the victim identified the shooter...maybe he should've shot from further away if he didn't want to get caught. The cops try the best they can, if you think you can do a better job join the force.
goodnews for a change

Westport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

stop defending NPD if you have ever been a victim in Norwalk you would be singing another tune.

Maybe it was good a cops kid got shot maybe Norwalk will see some new push to clean up crime.

Can't join the force already belong to one and what I have seen is p$ss poor police work for years.

Whats your suggestion?

Mine is shotspotter,instead of a $600,000 dollar fire boat that sat during the storm and did nothing.

Maybe new leadership that in itself would help us all out.

Where does your experience come from a Republican meeting at the in third stool in?

Who is bitter Norwalk sucks because of attitudes lioke yours,it was a cops kid lets hear all about it,

You do more to hurt the situation than help by telling someone thay are bitter? Thats pretty childish.

The cops in Norwalk have no reason to aspire the Mayor took care of that with his arogance against true professionals who serve the NPD.

Give it a break if you knew anything about what goes on in the city at the management level you wouold be disgusted.

Norwalks problem is the taxpayers that sound like you uniformed and useless.
Angry teen

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2012

Relax. As my name states I am a teen so no I'm not involved in city affairs, and I'm not a taxpayer...stop making political references they're not necessary. The fire boat has nothing to do with the shooting. If you're part of some force then please contact the Norwalk force and tell them your suggestions in all seriousness. I can't believe anyone would be that ignorant to say its good someone got shot. It's a tragedy when anybody dies. I have been a victim thanks so don't personally attack me and they did all they could. They didn't even release that kids name or even the fact it was a cops kid. My brother an I knew both of the victims through elementary and middle school. Attitudes like mine? An attitude that wants to get rid of the violence from our city....you sure know what you're talking about. Give it a rest Mr. Insider information. An argument becomes less concrete when you bring in useless crap that's irrelevant such as politics and the fire boat. You're such a great cop then really help our police dept out go call them up an tell them they aren't doing good enough. I'll give you my email if you want to continue as I stated I'm just a teen, female too so I pose no threat, I'd be happy to chat more
angry parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I KNOW ALL THE VICTIMS FROM NORWALK THAT HAVE BEEN KILLED OR EVEN SHOT AND IF U ARE IN S NORWALK.. U KNOW THAT THERE ARE CAMERAS EVERYWHERE... SO THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR SOMEONE TO TELL.. ITS RIGHT THERE IN THE POLICE FACE.. THE QUESTION IS.. DO THEY REALLY CARE? NO!!! NWLK POLICE DEPT ONLY CARE ABOUT DRUG DEALERS AND GIVING TICKETS. IF U HAVENT LIVED THE LIFE AND SEE WHAT REALLY GOES ON IN THE STREETSB OF NWLK I DONT THINK U CAN SAY THAT THESE KIDS WERENT CAUGHT BECAUSE IT WAS A COPS SON.. IF DAJON WAS SHOT ONLY.... THOSE BOYS WOULD STILL BE WALKING... POINT BLANK
angry parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

I didnt realize that u were a victim too... That was my family who was killed.. And the other is my neighbor... It stems from a fight at McDonalds... and lets count how many people after... Its unfair and unjust... These are kids... My future... And a lot of them will not see 21... I have a 17 yr old who I pray maje it jome every night
angry parent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

The qustion that needs to be asked also is why wasn't the other victim's name released?????? Nwlk Hour loves to have names and their previous cases etc...
ITS ALL ABOUT WHO U ARE???
Doggy dog

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

If you all parented your kids and knew what they were doing this would not be happening you all have some one to blame step up and take responsibility for your actions and the where abouts off your kids and stop them from roaming the streets maybe that would help it had nothing to do do with who got shot its a matter off they shot 2 people if you didn't get involved with the wrong people you wouldn't have to be defending any one get real
doggy dog

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Damn kyle did cocaine father like son at least kyle wasn't fucking Hooker's and shooting up dtugs like his daddy as his wife carried his Child and yrs later his son is a gang banger shooting up norwalk i pray for your family don you born again wanna be fake who was more concerned about getting rich than raising his kids right what goes around comes around karma self defense my ass should have taught him right from wrong practiced what you preached not how much money you had because you cant buy your son outta this one or your or his way way into heaven
ffctguitar

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

THE NEW TOTALS FOR THE NORWALK CRIME EPIDEMIC
ARE

800 SHOOTINGS/STABBING/ROBBERIES

8 MURDERS

2 RANDOM BODY FOUND DEAD IN THE ROAD

1 CONVENT BURGLARIZED

2 ATTEMPTED CHILD ABDUCTION

ALL IN 24 MONTHS

2 ARREST
1 ARREST BY STAMFORD AND GREENWICH FOR NORWALK
0 CONVICTIONS
ALL THE REST UNSOLVED

PLUS
1 MACHINE GUN DEALER TO THE LATIN KINGS (APPREHENDED BY THE FED AND STAMFORD PD)

2 PEDOPHILE COPS

3 BAD TEACHERS

1 PEDOPHILE YMCA INSTRUCTOR

1 TERRORIST

1 ARMED ROBBERY of GUN STORE 6 GUNS STOLEN

MOCCIA, Kulhawik , THE DO NOTHING RUBBER STAMP POLICE COMMISSION AND 80 PERCENT OF THE NORWALK POLICE DEPARTMENT MUST GO

THE PEOPLE WILL NOT BE SILENCED

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Search the New Canaan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr SamBee 68,439
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 27 MrCracka 5,606
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jul 26 Kunta Kante 12
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
63-year-old Stamford Motors dealership is sold (Mar '09) Jul 23 Les Williams 16
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
A deluded consensus on discrimination Jul 21 Drilling for the nerve 2
•••
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000