Stamford police may hire consultant on complaints

Full story: Stamford Advocate

In response to recent complaints against police and mounting media attention, the Stamford Police Department is in discussions to hire an outside consultant to review Internal Affairs protocol on civilian complaints, a department spokesman said.
Comments
41 - 50 of 50 Comments Last updated Nov 22, 2013
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Start at the top

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

resident wrote:
Stamford Police are one of the most corrupt departments in the state of Connecticut. Ask any local judge.... Oh no wait, ask other states' officials, and their experience with Stamford.
Fire LARRABEE
Jail Time

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2009

Vox Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
We'll agree to gently disagree on that one.
Cool...I was talking more about a stun gun than a taser.
stop fascist cops

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Stamford c.t police department is the most corrupt fascist police department in the country no internal affairs worth a dime the cops are thiefs and criminals themselves. Ive lived in stamford for 25 years and im finally away from that corrupt court house and those criminal cops. they need to be stopped ....
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

stop fascist cops wrote:
Stamford c.t police department is the most corrupt fascist police department in the country no internal affairs worth a dime the cops are thiefs and criminals themselves. Ive lived in stamford for 25 years and im finally away from that corrupt court house and those criminal cops. they need to be stopped ....
Please air out your story here i would like to hear it.

Shit rises to the top, there is a corrupt piece of garbage violent animal named Chris just got promoted.
There is also at least one drunk cop on duty last name starts with an I.

Since: Oct 11

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Please air out your story here i would like to hear it.
Shit rises to the top, there is a corrupt piece of garbage violent animal named Chris just got promoted.
There is also at least one drunk cop on duty last name starts with an I.
http://www.freerepublic.com/fo cus/f-news/737662/posts
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Vox Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's usually a connection somewhere these days.
Did Barbarotta ever cover the cost of that short in the Stamford High generator?
.......... Hi Vox, while no talk to, hope life is good. Do you think those that are dishing out this money are the same ones that were dishing out the dough for the water tests? Another fine result.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Government can not give anything to anyone unless first then take something from others first.
Sam
CTM

Sandy Hook, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

Vox Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, there's usually a connection somewhere these days.
Did Barbarotta ever cover the cost of that short in the Stamford High generator?
Vox, how's the life?
BAB

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Stamford police department is the most crooked station in the United States. They will harass kids like crazy and bully them as well. It's time the people step up and put a stop to the situation or it will continue.
What

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

BAB wrote:
Stamford police department is the most crooked station in the United States. They will harass kids like crazy and bully them as well. It's time the people step up and put a stop to the situation or it will continue.
Stamford is a fanatic police department. It sounds like you may if it confused with Norwalk.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Search the New Canaan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 55 min JOEL COOL DUDE 68,465
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) 7 hr Jonny 21
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 26 Fitus T Bluster 5,605
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jul 26 Kunta Kante 12
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
63-year-old Stamford Motors dealership is sold (Mar '09) Jul 23 Les Williams 16
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
•••
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••