Stamford man faces felony assault cha...

Stamford man faces felony assault charge for June accident

There are 20 comments on the Stamford Advocate story from Sep 23, 2009, titled Stamford man faces felony assault charge for June accident. In it, Stamford Advocate reports that:

A 24-year-old city man was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with felony assault with a motor vehicle for a June 15 car accident.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Stamford Advocate.

lib dem

North Brunswick, NJ

#1 Sep 23, 2009
First we all need to pray for mr yankwitt. And Mr lionetti. Then we need to remember that young David is innocent until proven guilty. Let's wait and see...:)
YeahRight

Danbury, CT

#2 Sep 24, 2009
He is a spoiled little brat.
The Trinity

Wantagh, NY

#3 Sep 24, 2009
This David Lionetti is NOT the son of Shoreline owner David Lionetti. He may be a nephew or something but NOT his son.
Right

Saint Augustine, FL

#4 Sep 24, 2009
You are right trinity David IS the son of Mark Lionetti, CEO of Shoreline Pools. The Advocate needs to research thier facts more appropriately before putting it to print. Typical of thier reporters and editors!!!
Sanford

Bronxville, NY

#5 Sep 24, 2009
The Stamford P.D. is fortunate to have an officer like Sgt. Gallagher. Thorough, professtional, and knowledgable. He is a true asset to the department.
Staff

Farmingdale, NY

#6 Sep 24, 2009
David Lionetti I don't care who the father is his a$$ should be in jail just like any other criminals.
figures

Wantagh, NY

#7 Sep 24, 2009
Hey David, maybe Tricia Coccomo can lend you some blood to admit into evidence as "yours"! Ha, ha, ha, you big liar!
Bill H

New York, NY

#8 Sep 24, 2009
What i find amusing is not the story but the fact that the people posting comments don't use there name. If you are gonna bash someone at least have the courage to use your name and dont hide behind some made up name.

The incident itself sucks for all the parties involved.
Jail Time

United States

#9 Sep 24, 2009
figures wrote:
Hey David, maybe Tricia Coccomo can lend you some blood to admit into evidence as "yours"! Ha, ha, ha, you big liar!
Hey it looks like coccomo is due back in court 9/30..but her new trial will probably be in another year...can u believe it!!!
Drano

Bronx, NY

#10 Sep 24, 2009
$15k for bail??? Someone get Judge Hickey to put that scum away !!
PBLover

Manorville, NY

#11 Sep 25, 2009
Sanford wrote:
The Stamford P.D. is fortunate to have an officer like Sgt. Gallagher. Thorough, professtional, and knowledgable. He is a true asset to the department.
He turned himself him actually, Sgt. Gallagher didn't do anything. At least David stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. What this article also fails to mention is that Rene ran a stop sign and was also under the influence, causing David to hit him (even though he may have been speeding & under the influence as well). There were two wrongs in the situation. David had also suffered severe head trauma, while Collin made up the story. How can someone with a severe concussion be accountable for their statement at that time?
Abolish The Fed

Clifton, NJ

#12 Sep 25, 2009
PBLover wrote:
<quoted text>
He turned himself him actually, Sgt. Gallagher didn't do anything. At least David stepped up to the plate and did the right thing. What this article also fails to mention is that Rene ran a stop sign and was also under the influence, causing David to hit him (even though he may have been speeding & under the influence as well). There were two wrongs in the situation. David had also suffered severe head trauma, while Collin made up the story. How can someone with a severe concussion be accountable for their statement at that time?
Sgt Gallagher is a punk.
kkk

Forest Hills, NY

#13 Oct 2, 2009
if you know anything abt gallagher...you would appreciate him
Abolish The Fed

Clifton, NJ

#14 Oct 2, 2009
kkk wrote:
if you know anything abt gallagher...you would appreciate him
I was joking, however he needs an attitude adjustment but he did the right thing, ill give him that.
anonymous

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 3, 2009
yes he is his son. get your facts straight.
kkk

Forest Hills, NY

#16 Nov 24, 2009
abolish the fed, thanks for seeing the big picture.
UDontKnowJack

Moriches, NY

#17 Jan 4, 2010
anonymous wrote:
yes he is his son. get your facts straight.
No he is not. Michael is David Sr's son. Dave is the oldest of Mark Lionetti's three kids. How do I know? Because I'm related and I speak to them all the time. You should get your facts straight instead.
Bill H

New York, NY

#18 Jan 12, 2010
The problem "UDontKnowJack" is that it's much easier for people to just flap there gums and make off hand remarks. Most don't know or really care what the facts are they just want to talk smack and act like they're important. This goes for reporters as well as everyday folks.

People need to remember in this country all are innocent untill proven guilty. This still is the U.S.A. right?

I do wish all involved the best of luck and a speedy recovery for all, mentally and physically.

W.F.H. JR.
yoyo

Hicksville, NY

#19 Jul 20, 2010
udontknowjack wrote- Dave is the oldest of Mark Lionetti's three kidswrote
No he is not. Ashley is the oldest of the three kids Dave is in the middle. You should know that if your related idiot
Flatlander

Pepperell, MA

#20 Jan 4, 2011
The Trinity wrote:
This David Lionetti is NOT the son of Shoreline owner David Lionetti. He may be a nephew or something but NOT his son.
He is the son of David Lionetti that owns Shoreline pools

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama's Fundraising Trip, Hero Cop Top Week's N... 12 hr jim crow mombach 1
News Area Briefs: Norwalk mayor unhappy with Guardia... (Feb '09) 20 hr Ptw 1,075
Time to disbanded the Norwalk Police Department 21 hr Will 5
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Tue Gruden Face 2,634
Riot at Norwalk Beach Mon Robby Rob 1
Remember on Memorial Day 2015 May 24 Yina 5
Norwalk Police Department May 24 Peggy Sue 1
More from around the web

New Canaan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]