Gangstalking Information
First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Kristinagadly

Bronx, NY

#1025 Jun 18, 2013
I can't believe it, as a TI I ever expected things like having all my anti-stalking links blocked from twitter... Yeah, either the FBI got into the twitter control pannel or people at twitter are acting on their own...

These knuckleheads not only ruin my life, block every attempt at hiring an attorney, they block my internet access to posting important links to taking action...

Yeah thats right, they blocked my link for a whitehouse petition on stoping orginized harassment...

kristinagadfly.wordpress.com

TI basically lose their citzenship completely...
abr

Harvest, AL

#1027 Aug 23, 2014
Most people know little to nothing about how extensive this problem is. Anyone wanting to educate themselves may want to research, psycho-tronic computers, EMF (electro-magnetic frequencies- God Voice), ELF (extremely low frequencies) and microwave. Those that abuse this technology are most all the agencies under Homeland Security. IE: CIA, PYSOPPS, NSA. FBI, just to name a few. People are used as pawns.
abr

Harvest, AL

#1028 Aug 23, 2014
Steve

Riverside, CA

#1033 Jun 9, 2016
abr wrote:
Most people know little to nothing about how extensive this problem is. Anyone wanting to educate themselves may want to research, psycho-tronic computers, EMF (electro-magnetic frequencies- God Voice), ELF (extremely low frequencies) and microwave. Those that abuse this technology are most all the agencies under Homeland Security. IE: CIA, PYSOPPS, NSA. FBI, just to name a few. People are used as pawns.
I would also add InfraGard, the FBI civilian partner. Their number are growing rapidly and their website is shady. FBI passes personal identifying information about target to InfraGard which is highly illegal.
Onthelist

Brooklyn, NY

#1034 Jun 21, 2016
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>

I would also add InfraGard, the FBI civilian partner. Their number are growing rapidly and their website is shady. FBI passes personal identifying information about target to InfraGard which is highly illegal.
Does anyone know how to locate the list of targets?
Ti me

Lawrence, MA

#1035 Sep 3, 2016
Onthelist wrote:
<quoted text>

Does anyone know how to locate the list of targets?
How does a long term target get off the list

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ty Beanie Baby Collectors come here! (May '09) Oct 17 Anonymous 80
Repeal the Second Amendment Oct 15 Robby Rob 3
Norwalk officer shot in shooting range mishap Oct 15 ffctguitar 6
News Bridgeport woman charged in unemployment fraud Oct 13 America Gentleman... 2
News City of Bridgeport graffiti removal experts dec... Oct 12 Gavone 2
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Oct 12 Chuckie 38
News Ganim makes his case for governor, confronts pa... Oct 10 BPT 2

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages