Gangstalking Information
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Bronx, NY

#1025 Jun 18, 2013
I can't believe it, as a TI I ever expected things like having all my anti-stalking links blocked from twitter... Yeah, either the FBI got into the twitter control pannel or people at twitter are acting on their own...

These knuckleheads not only ruin my life, block every attempt at hiring an attorney, they block my internet access to posting important links to taking action...

Yeah thats right, they blocked my link for a whitehouse petition on stoping orginized harassment...

TI basically lose their citzenship completely...

Crane Hill, AL

#1027 Aug 23, 2014
Most people know little to nothing about how extensive this problem is. Anyone wanting to educate themselves may want to research, psycho-tronic computers, EMF (electro-magnetic frequencies- God Voice), ELF (extremely low frequencies) and microwave. Those that abuse this technology are most all the agencies under Homeland Security. IE: CIA, PYSOPPS, NSA. FBI, just to name a few. People are used as pawns.

Crane Hill, AL

#1028 Aug 23, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 45
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Norwalk Police considered the worst in the tri-... 1 hr Fred 2
News Attorney says latest White House fence jumper w... 7 hr Pull My Finger 1
News Attorney: White House fence jump was act of pro... 14 hr o see the light 1
Guy Adams Stamford, CT arrested for DUI (May '15) Sun sharmash 2
definition of a ROBTARD Sun Niikk 1
definition of obsessed: Sun Niikk 2
The Robtard is our entertainment Sat Facebook update 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages