Don't look now!
CT lady

New Haven, CT

#996 Mar 8, 2012
OH wow I am terrified.

Since: May 12

Welland, Canada

#997 May 4, 2012
People think, for once. There are no "gangstalkers". But it is still happening so it has to be explained. If anyone wants to know EXACTLY what they are doing this site explains it all. They've installed a BioAPI in everyone on earth. People (YOU) can be mind/body controlled on demand. Its awesome actually. This explains everything.

http://www.dataasylum.com
Niikk

Port Chester, NY

#998 May 5, 2012
I have a stalker too, he stalks me online EVERY SINGLE DAY. Begging for my IP address, looking for house, my job. Its sick these people!
HaHa

White Plains, NY

#999 May 5, 2012
Niikk wrote:
I have a stalker too, he stalks me online EVERY SINGLE DAY. Begging for my IP address, looking for house, my job. Its sick these people!
You can just ignore the sick old black homosexual Niikk (in black). "It" is a very strange chimp that is obsessed with the real Niikk to the point of hijacking his name..This is very strange considering that the real Niikk makes "it" look like an ass time an again. Also it is the real Niikk that is the one that called Niikk (in black) out as the Negro homosexual that "it" is.
Here is Niikk (in black) registered user name. Just look at some of the sick post the monkey has made.

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/robby_rob

“I SURE AM A PRETTY BLACK QUEEN”

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1000 May 6, 2012
HI ALL ROBBY ROB aka ROBTARD aka Niikk (in black) here. I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting with my hijacked user names of Niikk (in black) as I hate the real Niikk because he called me out as the black Homosexual that I am and always makes me look like an ass and this my real profile.
I HAVE UPLOADED A CURRENT PIC... TAKE A LOOK..I AM A PRETTY OLD BLACK QUEEN AIN'T I???
Also please keep in mind that sometimes when I post I am high on meth and wine enemas and may forget that I posted and actually argue with my own posts and speak in the 3rd person. Pleases ignore this as I am a meth head and an old black gay queen.
yhntndghng
More idiots

United States

#1001 Oct 13, 2012
Steve wrote:
Once you quit meth all these people will evaporate and vanish before your very eyes.
Dear "Steve",
Go F*ck Yourself.

Since: May 12

Welland, Canada

#1002 Dec 9, 2012
It's done. It's over. Let it go. For physical proof and A CURE to the NANOTECH-DISEASE you have that makes all this possible see this page and site here.

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-individual...

Everything 100% accurate is on that site.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#1003 Dec 18, 2012

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1004 Dec 30, 2012
What about assertive community treatment programs? Treatment available 24h day. Highly intrusive. Administered by teams. Some of the research by founders is especially troubling where they experimented with cattle prods, provocative therapies and other techniques that sound exactly like mobbing.

http://redecomposition.wordpress.com/2012/12/...
Dirty Duck

United States

#1005 Dec 30, 2012
Quack, quack, quack!

I have filthy dirty azz feathers.

Poop, poop bachoo!
FACEBOOK UPDATE

White Plains, NY

#1006 Dec 30, 2012
We have a stalker on here..Her name Robtard and many many other names..She is an old black queen stalker troll///WAIT AND YOU WILL SEE...
stalked2mygrave

West Columbia, SC

#1008 Jan 3, 2013
This is not a myth, gangstalking is alive and well and real. It is rape. If you are trully gangstalked you know what I am typing about. And unfortunatley it never stops, it may stop for a few years and then it will come back after you thought you crawled out of this H$ll, they come back with a venegence. They want you to die with the most pain possible. Evil under the guise of doing good :(
ROBTARD IS A STALKER

White Plains, NY

#1009 Jan 3, 2013
WE HAVE A STALKER ON HERE AND HER NAME IS ROBTARD
Special Place In Hell

Stockholm, Sweden

#1011 Jan 5, 2013
Stalkers pursue information about their
actual object of pursuit by attempting to elicit
information from associates of the target or by
actually involving third parties in the process of
stalking or harassing the target. The extent to
which such third parties are knowingly
complicit or merely unwitting accomplices is
not always clear from the research on tactics.

http://www-rohan.sdsu.edu/~bsavatar/articles/...

*****Across the relatively few studies examining
proxy pursuit, an average of 54% of stalking victims experienced some degree of third-party
pursuit or harassment.*****
Ct lady

West Haven, CT

#1012 Jan 5, 2013
Gangstalking is NOT a myth or a psychiatric delusion.It is a felony crime.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#1013 Jan 5, 2013
Ct lady wrote:
Gangstalking is NOT a myth or a psychiatric delusion.It is a felony crime.
So far, there is no clear definition of 'gangstalking'.
If there is a crime then there must be a law that has been broken. Gangstalking is not a crime just because you believe it happens. A delusion is not a crime either.

Have a great day!
Blacklisted

Stockholm, Sweden

#1014 Jan 5, 2013
A 2002 report from the US Department of Justice, Office of Community Oriented Policing Services (called "COPS") speaks to this matter. The report, Creating an effective Stalking Protocol, noted that, at the start of a large metropolitan police department training on stalking protocol, a patrolman stated,

http://www.tkwolf.org/research/86-stalking-re ...

"I don't recall anything being given to us about stalking. I don't know what the definition of stalking is. It's sad...there is no definition out there. We may have briefly gone over it in the academy....I don't even know if the detectives will be able to tell you what stalking is. As far as I know I've never seen anyone arrested for that. I don't know if it's taken seriously." p. 7
Special Place In Hell

France

#1016 Jan 8, 2013
HOW DO YOU RECOGNIZE AN INFILTRATOR ?

"It is vitally important for TI's to know who is an infiltrator and who is not. The infiltrator will always try to lead TI's to failure. The non-infiltrator will try to lead TI's to success."

http://cointelprocontinuestoday.org/

" Without showing federal government responsibility, we are left to calling the police for help and working on a local level. Why would victims call the local police when they are part of the problem?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Canaan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Landlords looking as Fortunoff stores prepare t... (Mar '09) 1 hr Vickie 17
News Norwalk Man Arrested For Allegedly Bilking Aili... (Sep '10) 21 hr Frank 4
News Wanted Bridgeport house-keeper nabbed in car ac... Thu BPT 2
News Connecticut home to fewer homeless Dec 1 America Gentleman... 3
News Bristol Palin says abstinence best path for teens (May '09) Nov 30 Robby Rob 2,650
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) Nov 28 Buzz 35
News Police: Known drug dealer arrested on drug charges Nov 27 ffctguitar 10

New Canaan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Canaan Mortgages