Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

My son and I endured this on a cross-country trip in 2006, and a lesser amount has occurred to me since then. I never even knew this existed.

THE GOAL OF GANG STALKING

The expressed goal of Gang Stalking is to silence a victim, drive a victim insane and possibly to the point of suicide, or destroy the
victim's reputation and believability as the person will likely be viewed as mentally ill should they complain or report the abuse.

Gang Stalking is also used to gather information on individuals as well as
force individuals to move or leave an area.

MOTIVATIONS FOR THE ABUSE

Motivations for Gang Stalking vary. Revenge for a real or imagined offense, true or false accusations of a "horrible crime" of which the
victim has gotten away with, silencing a corporate "whistle-blower", defecting from a cult, a perceived enemy of a group or organization, and "knowing too much" are all examples of possible motivations.

Due consideration should be used as the motivations of the stalking groups
are in no way limited to the above.

WHO ARE THE STALKERS?

The stalkers, for the most part, are everyday citizens. Other stalkers are "street thugs" who have been hired to harass and intimidate.

Some Stalkers are actual Private Investigators who have been hired to gather information concerning the victim. Many stalkers are members of volunteer police groups.

WHY PEOPLE PARTICIPATE IN GANG STALKING

-Some stalkers are told lies, either positive or negative in nature, in order to gain their participation
-Some stalkers are paid or receive other benefits
-Stalkers belonging to an organization may simply be following orders.
-Some stalkers may use their participation in order to repay a past favor.
-Racism, Prejudice, Anti-Semitism, Homophobia, or otherwise Hatred of a victim
-Peer Pressure/ Need to Fit In
-Former stalkers have stated they participated out of fear of becoming
the next target should they go against the group.
-Entertainment Value/Thrill of Participation in an Illegal activity.
-Some stalkers mistakenly believe it is their civil duty.

WHO, OR WHAT, IS ULTIMATELY BEHIND GANG STALKING?

Corporations, Government Organizations, Military,
Societies/Fraternities/Orders, Religious Cults and Destructive "New Age" Groups, "Concerned" Community Groups/Vigilante Groups,
Criminal Organizations, Volunteer Police Organizations, etc.

EXAMPLES OF GANG STALKING HARASSMENT

Slashed Tires, Threatening Phone Calls, Verbal Assaults by Strangers, Property Damage, Death Threats, "Peeping Toms", Following on Foot or by
Vehicle, Bizarre Notes and Drawings Left, Loitering, Anonymous False Accusations
to Friends, Family, and Neighbors, Character Assassination, Smear
Campaigns, "Black-Listing", Psychological Abuse, etc.

(more)
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

TACTICS USED BY STALKERS

ANCHORING

Anchoring is a technique employed by stalkers to implant a false motivation or reason behind the stalking, preventing the victim from
discovering the truth.

In more sinister examples, Anchoring involves
the implantation of evidence to persuade the victim some other group or organization is responsible for the abuse.
Anchoring http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anchoring

BAITING

The term "Baiting" is a stalking tactic used to lure a victim into environments, or situations, which cause further problems to the
victim.

Often "Baiting" involves tricking a victim into committing a crime or unknowingly engaging in an illegal activity.

BRIGHTING

Brighting is a term jokingly referred to by stalkers to indicate the practice of repetitive flashing of a car's high-beam headlights.

The victim is usually followed and may be "flashed" from either a "tail-gating" vehicle or a passing or on-coming one.

"Brighting" also occurs when bright lights are flashed into a victim's home-windows.

(We experienced being mobbed by vehicles from CT NY and NJ at the beginning of our trip. Some of the gangstalkers were couples with their children along! Some smirked at us and showed weapons to us through their windows, though none actually fired upon us.)

(more to follow)
more information

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

ELECTRONIC HARASSMENT

Electronic Harassment is the use of technological devices to spy on or cause harm to targeted victims.
For example, exposure to a high magnetic field has been shown to induce hallucinations in humans while exposure to intense microwave radiation induces psychotic episodes and
causes brain damage.

A frequent form of Electronic Harassment involves
beaming a low frequency "hum" or "tone" into a victim's home or general area. Over time, the exposure causes the victim to lose sleep,
become agitated, and suffer the effects of prolonged stress. Such tactics are also being used in cases of hostage situations as well as
covert government operations.

Electronic Harassment
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_haras...

Michigan Legislature Acknowledges the Existence of "Harmful
Electro-Magnetic Devices"
http://www.legislature.mi.gov/documents/2003-... ...

GHOSTING
The term Ghosting refers to the practice of rearranging, or moving, of a victim's home furniture, lawn decorations, desk decorations at
work, etc.

The purpose of Ghosting is to make a victim question his or her sanity. Ghosting is also designed to make other's question the
sanity of the victim, especially if the victim attempts to complain of the abuse.

MIMICRY

Mimicry is a specialized form of harassment in which the stalkers publicly imitate every movement made by the victim.

MOBBING

Mobbing is a term that describes "Group Bullying". Of itself, Mobbing
is not equated with Gang Stalking. However, Mobbing may be a tactic
used by the perpetrators of Gang Stalking.

Mobbing http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobbing

NOISE CAMPAIGN

A Noise Campaign is an orchestrated effort to produce stress in a victim through prolonged exposure to significant noise levels. A Noise
Campaign can range from multiple neighbors routinely playing loud music, individual stalkers with air-horns or fireworks, or organized
"repair work" that involves a high level of noise.
SENSITIZATION

Sensitization is a psychological term referring to the forced association between a stimuli and a corresponding reaction. Stalkers
use Sensitization to psychologically abuse a victim. For example, if a stalker constantly harasses a victim while wearing a blue baseball cap, then overtime the victim will begin to believe anyone wearing a blue
baseball cap is a stalker and is coming to harass.

Sensitization undoubtedly creates an extreme level of fear in a victim, in direct
fulfillment of the intentions of the stalkers.
Sensitization http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sensitization
more information

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

STREET THEATER
Street Theater is a term used to describe the odd-actions and behaviors that stalkers do in public, in an attempt to rile the victim.
Such behavior often borders on the extremely bizarre and is aimed at a blurring of the boundaries between reality and fantasy in the minds of the victims.
Examples of Street Theater: Baiting, Brighting, Color Harassment, Convey, Directed Conversation, Ghosting, Mimicry, Noise Campaigns, etc.
VARIATIONS OF GANG STALKING
GAS-LIGHTING
The term Gas-Lighting originates from the 1944 film Gaslight. In the movie, the character of Gregory Anton, played by actor Charles Boyer,
attempts to drive the character Pauline, played by actress Ingrid Bergman, insane. The phrase Gas-Lighting has come to mean similar
actions and behavior, as used in the film, against a victim.
1944 Gaslight staring Ingrid Bergman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaslight_%281944...
CONSUMER STALKING
Consumer Stalking is harassment and abuse directed at a consumer who has either filed a complaint against a company, filed a lawsuit against a company, or who is made aware of illegal activity occurring within a
company.
Often companies will fund stalkers simply in an attempt to prevent the victim from filing a lawsuit, via using fear and intimidation tactics.
Consumer Stalking can also be used to describe
certain illegal activities of debt collectors.
CORPORATE STALKING
The term Corporate Stalking refers to a particularly severe form of Gang-Stalking, where a corporation actually provides funding toward the harassment and abuse of a targeted individual, usually someone who is a
"whistle-blower", a perceived "problem employee", or else an employee who has witnessed illegal activity occurring within the
corporation.
The most sinister, and downright evil, tactic used during Corporate Stalking is forcing the victim to see the company psychologist.
In most cases, the company psychologist is made aware that the victim is a "dissident" and a threat that needs to be eliminated. A false diagnosis of "general psychosis",
"schizophrenia", or other mental illness is made, as well as a recommendation of institutionalization.
Corporate Cyber-Stalking
http://www.firstmonday.org/issues/issue7_11/b...
Corrupt Company Psychologist Information
http://www.psychologistethics.net/
"N---R BAITING", "J-W BAITING", AND "QU--R BAITING"
"N----r Baiting" and "J-w Baiting" are both derogatory slang for Gang Stalking as jokingly referred to by members of The KKK and other
Aryan-based groups who either participate in, or know of it's usage against African American and Jewish people.
"Que--r Baiting" is derogatory slang for Gang Stalking as jokingly referred to by those who
participate in or know of its usage against Homosexual/Gay Men.
NAACP (National Association for the Advancement of Colored People)
http://www.naacp.org/
JCPA (The Jewish Council for Public Affairs)
http://www.jewishpublicaffairs.org/
the end

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

"SLAPP"

The term, "SLAPP", short for Strategic Lawsuits against Public Participation, is a term used to describe a systematic and highly organized form of stalking used by corporations in an effort to "stomp-out" resistance prior to the implementation of a controversial goal or plan.

Just as the name implies, trivial lawsuits
are filed against known activists, and organizations, simply in an effort to drain funding.

"SLAPP" is quite effective at weakening, or eliminating, any perceived opposition.

Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SLAPP

"THE WHITE GLOVE TREATMENT"
"The White Glove Treatment" is slang for Gang Stalking as jokingly referred to by the Masons who either participate in, or know of its
usage against so-called "Enemies of Freemasonry".

[Note: The phrase "The White Glove Treatment" is not limited to Freemasonry, as members of similar groups and organizations often practice Gang
Stalking.)
Also realize that Gang Stalking isn't, and has never been, sanctioned by any Grand Lodge or Governing Body of Freemasonry.
It is a rogue practice carried out by groups of Masons without sanction or permission from superiors. This said, the practice is, unfortunately, widespread.]
Another voice

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2009

Judged:

Did you go through this? It sounds absolutely horrible!

Who would perpetrate such a crime? In this area?

I am interested in learning more about this. I do recall the movie "Gaslight".
It seems to me that maybe some auto accidents aren't "accidents" after all....I can't imagine being boxed in and chased by hordes of cars honking at me!!!
Targeted Individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2009

Judged:

Hey CTlady,
Glad I found you here. I'm not posting on the "Colorado" thread hardly anymore, since it was taken over by nutcases.

Anyways, maybe tampa (and cohorts) won't find this thread! I used to think "defiant1" was cool until he defended tampa and stated a "fight" with me and started his little "vendetta" against me.

Oh well, that was on that thread - and this is a new thread away from them.(Good riddance!)

I'm up late, because I couldn't sleep. I'm trying to think of how I am going to try to do something about my situation. With my school going right now, it makes it kinda hard - moneywise and timewise.

You asked me how I was doing on the other thread, I don't know if you seen my response before "someone" on the other thread "crapped all over it" as usual.

My voice to skull perps kept me awake all night a few nights ago - the night before I had three important exams in school. That is the game they play - they start screaming obscenities and all kinds of garbage at me as soon as I try to go to bed - the night before I have tests!

They do it intentionally, by "cranking it up a few notches" hoping they will cause me to fail my exams. They have done this to me consistently over the last 2 years since I have gone back to school.

Usually if I wear ear plugs it blocks it out, but when they "crank it up" I am still able to hear the perps screaming at me and harassing me.

:(

Hope you are managing OK.

CT Lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

Judged:

Yes, I just left a message for Tampa and reported his/her last vitriolic comment to the moderators.

Time to vote him or her off of the island. A number of people have contacted me and said they used to post there but no longer do, because they felt harrassed and abused but its comments. Check what it said to me....nasty. I seriously believe that tampa could be a danger to others. I have worked with people for many years, and he/she appears quite capable of "going postal."

Will write more later...
Oh- my friend C has been wearing earplugs too. People with schizophrenia do not attempt to block out sounds by using earplugs, since they tend to experience the sounds as coming from within their brain- not from a distance away.

Hope all is well for you! Oh- I'm not going to let T toss me off of the other forum, but I will report abusive postings.
Targeted Individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2009

I reported her too. Tampa has a youtube video, and I know she is a "she" because she has a woman's voice in the video. She uses the same user name on youtube 'tampa1backdoor', as she did on the other forum on this website and that's how I stumbled on it. Anyways, if you read the comments on her video and her youtube channel, you'll see that we're not the only ones who think she is off the deep-end.

Be careful with Ken Buck (defiant1) too. I used to think he was cool, but he stands up for tampa. That says alot!

Also "targeted2" - they are tampa's buddy as well.

Funny, after I sent an email giving my real email to the admin. of the other forum, tampa changed her name from 'tampa1backdoor' to just 'tampa'

I think she was banned/blocked from posting under her original name, so she changed it. LOL!!!

Like Steve Urkel says, "did I do that?"

But, seriously, I don't the website administrators care a whole lot, unless someone pays their "$19.99" fee - which I'm not willing to do.

Anyways, hope all is well with you CTLady. I have to get going on my tax accounting "take-home" exam.(it's mind-numbingly difficult!)

Anything to do with taxes is hard in accounting - anything! LOL!!!(what do you expect, taxes are 'government'!!) And we all know that anything to do with the government is a clusterf*ck!
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

Judged:

Thanks TI! I had also traced tampa1backdoor's comments on other forums and she DID make comments on a couple of forums in New Jersey.

I do seriously think she needs a mental health evaluation. She appears to have severe mood swings and difficulty handling her rage- which comes out in her sarcastic, sexualized and somewhat inane comments. Then again, I have to wonder if some of what she writes is a way for her to ventilate her rage re: being stalked, possibly being a victim of secual abuse as a child. Not knowing her, I cannot form any clear conclusion. However, from now on I am marking any of her abusive postings as such.
Have fu with the taxes! Ugh. A tax exam....at least these days schools let students use their calculators!
Still here in CT

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2009

I had a very difficult time posting here! Usually it is quite easy. Everytime I tried to post something, it did not go through. After using up to 6 different number clusters, I briefly changed my name and what I wrote finally copied. So perhaps tampa does not want me to post. Well, there are ways around this.....
Naive victim

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2009

Judged:

When I read this forum today, and came across gangstalking, I literally had a panic attack. Now there IS a name to describe what has been done to me.
I had some difficulties with an attorney in Darien as well- my wife and I were followed by hordes of vehicles and almost run off 95 several times...Our home has been vandalized and broken into on a number of occasions. The police don't care.
So now there is a name for this! And I am a "targetted individual"...could I have been targetted by the same attorney discussed above?
People- this is frigheningly very true.
CT lady- please provide more details....
Targeted individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

Naive victim wrote:
When I read this forum today, and came across gangstalking, I literally had a panic attack. Now there IS a name to describe what has been done to me.
I had some difficulties with an attorney in Darien as well- my wife and I were followed by hordes of vehicles and almost run off 95 several times...Our home has been vandalized and broken into on a number of occasions. The police don't care.
So now there is a name for this! And I am a "targetted individual"...could I have been targetted by the same attorney discussed above?
People- this is frigheningly very true.
CT lady- please provide more details....
Yep. I didn't realize there was a "name" for gangstalking or voice to skull until about 2000/2001. That was when I discovered it on the internet.
But before that, I was a victim for a number of years - dating back to 1991, possibly 1988.
Back then, I knew that things were not "quite right" in my life. But, I didn't realize right off the bat of just what was going on. It took me a number of years to put "2 and 2" together, before I realized that I was "some kind of target."
Up until Feb. 2000, I knew that a bunch of weird things had happened to me, that were unexplainable. But, way back then, I justthought that I just had a lot of "back luck" or that, coincidenatlly, a bunch of bizarre and abnormal events had occurred in my life. But, back then, I didn't think that much of it.
It wasn't until the voice to skull was "cranked up" on me - to a full-time/24/7, torture; that I knew something wasn't "quite right"
At that time, I became aware of the fact that most of the bizarre, and scary events that had happened in my life were all related, in one way or another, to me being a TI.
Ct lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

Now that Gangstalking has been documented as occurring across the USA (and in other countries as well)- what we need is to get the MSM involved in one of their "exposure" shows- like 20/20/...Oprah, etc. We need to get these activitie out of the dark and into the open.

We need to take pictures/videa. We need to take donw license plates of all stalkers, also the license plate numbers of the police who "come to our aid.'(sorry to have to say that, but it is true- all is not what is appears at times."

We need the night vision gear as well, so we can document what our "friends" are doing on a nightly basis....

Somehow, we need to have a list of known/"alleged" (doon't you love that word) gangstalkers....The site called" Whose a Rat" I think goes too far. We need to stay within legal limits and ALso MAKE SURE WE CAN'T BE SUED FOR HOW WE WRITE OUR ALLEGED ALLEGATIONS.

We need to incorporate a listing of those who can be helpful in a time of crisis. Many of us stalked have lost friends, family, jobs, health, and our peace of mind.

We need to make "GANGSTALKING" as well known as 'STALKING".....everyone now knows what the latter entails and protection orders and other punishment is meted out.

We who are multi-stalked need to be able to dip into a community victim fund- similar to that set up by those being stalked by a single creep. We should be given the same opportunities to move and to change our SS numbr legally.

We need prosecuters willing to prosecute the gangstalkers and not shy away from their duties (or be partying socially with the gangstalkers.)

For example, my attorney grievance should not be read or investigated by people who know the attorney intimately, socialize with him at fundraisers, dinner, golfing, whatever. It is a good old boy's network.

My (or any other's) attorney grievance should be dealt with in another jurisdiction than the attorney.

Same for prosecuting the crime of gangstalking. A neutral venue might be essential.

Safeguards on material pertinent to the prosecution or grievance should be assured. In no way should a "minion" paid off by the initiator of the stalking be able to bypass a security system and steal essential material for a panel to review.

Those presenting a grievance should ABSOLUTELY be present at the grievance. I was denied that right, and that makes a mockery of my civil rights. Suppose someone breaks into your home and you are not permitted to be at the trial to give your side, as a matter of fact, No One at the meeting is permitted to represent you- you are NOT permitted to Attend. You are not even given the time and date.

There is power in education, just as there is power in numbers. The few people who have opened up to me and have shared their stalking experiences have expressed humiliation, fear, low self esteem, confusion, suspiciousness...
NOW THERE ARE SO MANY DOCUMENTED GANGSTALKING CASES, WE SHOULD BE ABLE TO DEMAND THAT OUR TORTURE BE BROUGHT INTO THE LIGHT, AND THOSE WHO PARTICIPATED IN IT OR INITIATED IT-PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

My 84 year old father and 82 year old mother were conned. I will never stop until this great wrong has been recified. I do not expect money. I expect that what was done to my and my family be published- newpapers, internet, magazines....everywhere. And that I be able to use the name of the head perp who even lied to the grievance panel. Why does he get "protection" while my parents, me and my son, were thrown to the well-heeled wolves.....
Targeted individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2009

Judged:

Gangstalking was presented to Geraldo. I was surprised that he didn't take it seriously, and decided not to investigate. I think that he was just "misinformed" as are a lot of mainstream media icons.

I like the "Oprah" idea. Something tells me she'd be a little more open and understanding.

Steve Wilkos is also a possibility who might be sympathetic to victims.

George Noory just did a whole show (a few weeks ago)on "Coast to Coast AM" about "MK-ULTRA" and CIA mind-control experiments. He had special guests who were the authors of a book on the subject called "Trance Formation of America."

But, George, the host, did not seem very convinced that it was actually for real.(judging by the way he made comments during that show)

Interesting also, gangstalking was also presented to Bill O'rielly, and he laughed at it calling victims "schizophrenic" and that it couldn't possibly be for real. Sean Hannity also said similar things as O'Reilly.

I guess that isn't surprising that those guys (fox news), are right-wingers.

But, they reacted similarly to Geraldo - who is usually sympathetic to these types of things and Geraldo will usually investigate.

Could it be that they are ALL just "misinformed"?

And, perhaps a lot of victims may be drawing the "wrong conclusion" about right-wingers being involved with gangstalking - just because they don't "believe" that it's for real.

In other words, I think many TI's and victims are "inferring" that the rtight-wing must be behind gansgstalking just because right-wing media gurus like O'Reilly and Hannity have "denounced" that gansgtalking exists.

But, I don't think they are necessarily a part of it just because they are misinformed. It's wrong to just accuse people of being perps just because of their associations - guilt by association.

Just because Obama befriended Bill Ayers a long time ago, doesn't make Obama a terrorist.

And I do think that if some of the media icons such as Hannity (even though he is right-wing) and Geraldo (even thought he is left-wing) would take it much more seriously if they were not "misinformed."

CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Judged:

I agree Geraldo would be a great choice.
I am going to tackle getting the addressed of all the major news outlets (TV) in the NYC area, and then several of the newspapers, two of which have contacted me (but I was too intimidated at that point and focused on locating my son.)

I do not want to sound elitist- but I think that the majority of what is shown on TV (especially daytime tv and all the "who wants to marry a millionaire" trash) is geared for dumbed down people who just want to be entertained.

Shows which blast across the screen things like "WHO'S THE FATHER? STAND BY FOR DNA TEST NUMBER 12!!!!" OR " MY LESBIAN MOTHER HAD SEX WITH MY BOYFRIEND AND CHANGED TO HETERO."...OR "I LOVE YOU, BUT I HAVE BEEN KEEPING A SECRET FROM YOU".....

How about some TRUE titles such as:

"I've been followed by convoys of white vehicles everywhere I drive."
"Residents in homes next to mine stay up all night, and have night vision gear aimed at my windows."
or "Bevies of trucks and City Worker trucks surround my vehicle and try to run me off the road."
Or " I found a gps monitor taped up under my rear wheel well, who did it?"

Finally, "Who initiated the stalking?"

Heck- we could even have a new gameshow "Who gave the orders to gangstalk us"- is it the man in column A (our former boss, where I was mobbed in the workplace), the woman in column B (our late parents' probate attorney who SEEMED so nice but conned them and us) or Column C (for whatever reason, hordes of firemen and policeman are constantly on my tail and parking me in) or finally,the wealthy gentleman in Column D (I was a whistleblower at this firm)
The winner is..........
any of the above
Jill

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Judged:

What a horrific experience to go to, for all of you who have been victims of gangstalking. In fact, it sounds even more criminal and frightening than the regular "stalking" in that so many people are involved in trying to harm/kill you ---or from what I have read- make it look like you committed suicide or had a car accident......

I too thought that gangstalking was "Nuts" until it happened to a cousin of mine. He seems to have fit the "whistleblower category"....knew to much about upper management and threatened to open up an investigation.....He does not regret opening the investigation because he tells us he was gangstalked even before he was "given a choice of quitting or being fired."

CT lady- At least you have managed to keep your sense of humor.

I would suggest OPRAH. I think she did have someone on a while ago who discussed gangstalking- but only in a very superficial way.

20/20 would also be an excellent choioce.

I'll dig around and keep an eye on this forum.

I'm amazed that there sre so few responses to such a terrible crime- ongoing!
Where are the Honest Cops who know the truth?
CT lady

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2009

Judged:

Judged:
GANGSTALKING AND SATANISM
On another forum, the link between gangstalking and satanism has been discussed in detail. I would like to share just a few minor things here that I have come across personally, which could pertain to Satanism.
1)While my son and I were being gangstalked from Connecticut toward the South, On Route 15 heading South before we got to Gettysburg PA but after we had left Harrisburg PA- we were truly stunned by all these cars surrounding us and trying at times to run us off the road. And yes, they included service vehicles and firetrucks.
This was the first time that we were aware of how many vehicles were following us. It was absolutely mindboggling. On the larger highways going thru the City and then major routes to Harrisburg, we saw stalkers but they were more spread out, so their intention was less obvious.
We put a sign in the back window which read:
"HONK IF YOU LOVE JESUS." (This is a common sign seen in Pa and MD.) Well, for a period of time, we noted that about a third of the stalkers backed off of us. Several of the truckers honked.
One trucker tried to get one of the stalkers off our back, literally, by pulling between us and the stalkers. He stayed behind us for a long time and gave us the "V" sign several times.
However, once he pulled off an exit, the straggling stalkers were back.
Another thing: Several years ago in this area (CT) a prominent Christian minister came out with startling information about Satanic cults among the rich and famous in this area.(This area includes Darien and Greenwich and is the richest area in the country to live in.)
Finally, the years that we lived in PA, it was a well-known "rumor" that the judges indulged in cocaine, sex with potential defendants, and sordid sexual activities associated with satanism.
Apparently the senior judge was so corrupt that, when faced with an attractive young woman who had a minor case like "bad checks"- he would offer to let her off the hook if she "serviced" him sexually. Similarly, if a young man had minor charges and an attractive girlfriend or wife, the same offer would be made- if the female attended the sex parties and also serviced him privately, her man would be let off the hook and all records of the arrest/ charges expunged.
Well, at the time we lived in this area, my son was about 20. He met a young man who- after much agonizing- confided in my son that he was one of the judge's "offspring" as were two other young people he knew.
Much later, I met the boys mother and we talked about the so-called justice system in that corroded county. She confided in me that when she had been younger, she had a marijuana charge- but it was dropped because she "serviced" the head judge sexually. She did not tell her son who his father was until the son turned 18.
People I personally knew were selling coke and crack not only to the judges, but also to quite a few of the attorneys and other wealthy people in the town. One of the judges had enough nerve to pull up in "crack alley" and put his order in- in person! Another had it delivered to his home.
Targeted Individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

Jill wrote:
Where are the Honest Cops who know the truth?
These are my "gut-feelings" on this matter:

Honestly, I believe 95% of law enforcement officers are oblivious to "gangstalking" as us TI's know it.

They think it is one of "the latest" gang activities, fads, or whatever - as in actual street gangs which law enforcement are so heavily involved with trying to stop.

They hear the word "gang' and they think "crips, bloods, ms-13, etc ..."

The have no concept of what "gangstalking" is as we know it. Most cops are just like the rest of society - which is oblivious to the gangstalking cause.

Because of their "criminal justice" training, they automatically assume that TI's and gangstalking victims are "crazy" and delusional - not necessarily because the government has specifically ordered cops to treat TI's that way; but, becuase that is just the "protocol" that is part of their training and job as police officers.

I believe that tmost of them don't realize that we are actual victims of crime.

If you think about it, what do cops do all day long? They drice around busting punk kids, drug dealers, and drug users all day - every day. They pick up theifs and burglars all the time, resond to domestic disturbances all the time(robbery, fighting, etc).

They constantly deal with "tweekers" everyday - who are all strung out on meth.

The cops are "callus" (sp?) to people who claim that they have "people after them" Why? Because that is what every single tweekin' meth head that the bust all day, every day, day in day out says to them (e.g. "I have people after me, and they want to kill me" OR something along those lines).

So, I also think that a few cops (a small %) are in the KKK, and other extremist groups - perhaps a higher % in the south-eastern part of the US.

But, once again, I think too mnaay TI's are "jumping to conclusions" and assuming that ALL the police are participating in governemnt sponsored gangstalking - just because they have seen a couple "cherry-picked' pieces of information come to the surface in the press or pop up on a few "far-left" blogs.

But, this is only my OPINION. I have no desire to "spread disinfo." I am merely looking at the situation "objectively" and applying common sense, and expressing my gut feelings as the "most obvious" and the "most logical" explanation.

Why do people believe in all kinds of "far-fetched" conspiracy theories - without very much if any credible evidence? And even when evidence does surface, it is twisted around, and inside out to serve the purpose of some far-left political activist group.

Enough of the "spin"!

If the governemnt truly is behind it, then I think they should be stopped, and they need to pay for what they have done.

But, how can you prove that the governemnt did anything? It will get covered up and no justice will be served. The best we can hope that it will stop. Unless there is a MAJOR breakthrough and some Washington DC bigshot gets busted for particpating or is directly responsible, then nothing will happen.

Political activists, who hate Bush and the the far-left extremists do not have a whole lot of credibility, when they start using "tactics" and make all kinds of ridiculous accusations.

All it takes is to "disprove" one of their allegations and everything else they say has little to no credibility. That is the same thing that TI's do. They make all kinds of "ridulous sounding" claims to the media (and to judges to no avail) and they are just laughed at. They are viewed as "crackpots" and it's "case dismissed" as always.
Targeted Individual

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2009

Judged:

I know there's crooked cops and corrupt public officials. But the police treat TI's the same way they would treat anybody else - according to their "protocol."

The cops know that anybody who claims to "have people after them" is most likely full of crap. 99% of the time it really isn't so. The cops are used to people (tweekers) constantly telling them that "people are trying to kill me"

Cops have "seen it all" and it's not surprising that they don't believe that gangstalking (as we know it) is for real - because MOST of the crap that people tewll cops every day is nothing but a bunch of BS.

The cops just figure that "gangstalking" is the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 45
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent New Canaan Discussions

Search the New Canaan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL COOL DUDE 68,468
Is Brett Saltus still shooting Heroin? (Feb '13) 14 hr Jonny 21
Many illegal immigrants live in public housing (Jan '09) Jul 26 Fitus T Bluster 5,605
Restaurant News: Burger Time latest joint to sq... (Sep '09) Jul 26 Kunta Kante 12
Facing Depression (Feb '11) Jul 24 1 Citizen 15
63-year-old Stamford Motors dealership is sold (Mar '09) Jul 23 Les Williams 16
WWE Promotes Stephanie McMahon & John Laurinaitis (Jun '07) Jul 23 amw 8
•••
•••

New Canaan News Video

•••
•••

New Canaan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••