Biggest marijuana bust in West Michig...

Biggest marijuana bust in West Michigan history

There are 1 comment on the WWMT-TV Kalamazoo story from Oct 19, 2009, titled Biggest marijuana bust in West Michigan history. In it, WWMT-TV Kalamazoo reports that:

State troopers made the biggest marijuana bust in West Michigan history when they pulled over a commercial truck near New Buffalo.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WWMT-TV Kalamazoo.

TimGiangiobbe

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2009
Once again our stupid cannabis laws arresting someone and prosecuting and then prison.The money wasted putting potheads and the growers in jail in Michigan is staggering.They are very conservative yet how many tokers are in the closet. For the most part it grows indoors there.Those type of operations are vulnerable to alot of things, not just police.Here in California we worry about thieves.Potheads are not criminals and wasting money treating them so is waste waste waste.I realize they were transporting, Then again once it is GROWN it must be transported unless all the tokers go to the source. It is ignorant to pretend that there is a lax attitude when these supposed crimes carry big sentences. How else do they get it froom one place to another. OH YEAH!! Scotty can always help with the Enterprises transporter, then Captain Kirk can divert a little for his own stash. Some people want to responsibly distibute cannabis without endangering lives. Time to tax it.TAX it. TAX it. then and only then will we get the stigma removed and move into mainstream america. Read my case Google search this: Tim Giangiobbe OCBC .... Then please read my blog on The Unknown Homeless People..On Blogger..John Joebee Homelessinsf.....That is on just plain..BLOGGER...THE free one I am cheap and poor. or vica-versa.Then read how a responsible dispensary can help people..GOOGLE SEARH THIS: Patrick Humpherey Laugh Way House.....Read about how Butte county ordered Pat to grow cannabis for his brother Jack I get emotional every time I read it. Pat died of pancreatic cancer...His concept still lives. I see hundreds of laugh way houses coast to coast.Instead of prisons........Happy Holidays and may GOD HELP THE HOMELESS...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Buffalo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prince Tribute Concert in New Buffalo, Michigan May '16 Roc Maven 1
News Benton Twp Murder Suspect Has Trial Set For April Mar '16 patipan 2
News Two Zeeland Bikers Hit Deer 15 Minutes and 25 M... (Jul '15) Jul '15 Berly01 1
News Shootings recorded on 911 tape (Oct '06) Apr '15 Christianity is Myth 2
Confession of a 1975 Felony. (Dec '14) Dec '14 Michael 1
News Rocket fans cheer as porta-potty blasts off (Dec '14) Dec '14 flbadcatowner 49
Susan Gotfried (Sep '14) Sep '14 homelesscondo 1

New Buffalo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Buffalo Mortgages