Swastikas to be sandblasted near Johnson Park

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: MyCentralJersey.com

New Brunswick, NJ - One of two swastikas painted on a Johnson Park sidewalk, Thursday, January 12, 2012, in Piscataway.

Read more
RABBI BERNHARD ROSENBERG

Edison, NJ

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Tonight, January 12, there is a major meeting in Bergen County regarding the recent swastikas and attempted murder of a Rabbi and his family. The FBI has been brought into this and the meeting includes representatives from the governorís office and homeland security. While I applaud these efforts I wonder why when my synagogue had swastikas, when a Yeshiva student in Edison was assaulted, when the Edison Lexus dealership was vandalized with swastikas and numerous other areas of Edison were swatikaed we did not hear from the governorís office nor was there a mass meeting of state leaders and politicians. Several years ago while walking to Synagogue on a friday night around Halloween, my wife and I were attacked by teenagers in a van throwing eggs. They waited for us to leave the synagogue and pelted us again while driving off. Why was there silence at that time from the governorís office? I warned about all this happening years ago and continue to warn the public about the rise of anti-semitism as well as hatred for all minority groups . Unless and until the judicial system hands out harsh punishment, including real jail time to these perpetrators, including teen agers, nothing will change. Writing an essay on the Holocaust or doing community service means nothing to those blinded by bigotry and hatred

Since: Feb 12

Kendall Park, NJ

#2 Feb 15, 2012
now if we could target real gang signs?...

kids....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Brunswick Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Edison property owners oppose plan for cell towera 1 hr chazsanderson 1
News Four Texans charges with home invasions Mar 28 Jen 7
Police trap at Rt 27 & Cozzens (Wawa) during AM... Mar 28 ConcernedResident 1
East Brunswick Police Harassing anyone? (Apr '07) Mar 18 To bad 571
First Dickey's Barbecue Opening in New Jersey Mar 18 swede7 1
News Nazi's son to tell of his journey to Judaism Mar 11 BIODIVERSITY 1
What is the DEAL With Verizon FIOS? When will t... (Apr '09) Mar 11 Meep 27
New Brunswick Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web