New Britain Police Arrest 64 In Drug ...

New Britain Police Arrest 64 In Drug Sweep

There are 4 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Jul 22, 2008, titled New Britain Police Arrest 64 In Drug Sweep. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

The second phase of a major drug sweep is under way in New Britain. Police are working on a four-month crackdown to improve life in the city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

ct sucks

Norwalk, CT

#2 Jul 22, 2008
that should have happend in Plainville it would of had the plainville police do some real police work,
Bristol

Prospect, CT

#3 Jul 23, 2008
Congrats to the NBPD for stepping up to clean the town finally and get rid of the druggies. Let's hope that other towns will do the same.

“ONE OF THE JOES”

Since: Jul 08

Hartford CT

#4 Jul 23, 2008
Bristol wrote:
Congrats to the NBPD for stepping up to clean the town finally and get rid of the druggies. Let's hope that other towns will do the same.
Nope they only slowed them down
NO MORE

United States

#5 Jul 23, 2008
OH MY GOD!!!CT allowed law enforcers to do their jobs??? We all know this is a trend on the decline.Some of the most heinous criminals I've worked with were drug addicted and victimized innocents in the process of trying to get drugs or high. Thank God there are departments that haven't been symbolically castrated by CTs expanding Justice for Criminals system. If these offenders are kept from the communities I can garantee a direct decline in crime...we all know they'll be let out shortly..even murder in CT generally gets 20 years tops now..Our State reps have no problem putting pressures on cops but fall short on providing safety for taxpayers as these animals are released again and agin to butcher and brutalize us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Britain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bridgeport Police Detective Ramon Garcia in Bri... Jan 6 America Gentleman... 1
josie torres makeup was born a man. Fact. Dec 31 the truth 2
Review: Blackhawk Oil Dec 28 Laura 1
Tabernacle Baptist Church Dec '17 Gail Totzke 1
News Metropolitan District Commissioners To Adopt 20... Dec '17 tired consumer 1
New Britain Music Thread (Apr '14) Dec '17 Musikologist 7
News Halloween house brings "Trumpian" nightmare alive Oct '17 Trump is the Best 1

New Britain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Britain Mortgages