Help please? Urgently searching for N...

Help please? Urgently searching for N. Yezierski.

Posted in the New Britain Forum

Butterfly-kisses

Basingstoke, UK

#1 Sep 29, 2007
Hi and thanks for reading this. I am in the UK and I am urgently trying to find Nick Yezierski who I believe lives in the New Britain area of Connecticut. He flew to the UK to attend a wedding in the UK in July of this year (2007) and I have some urgent information for him. If anyone knows him could you please let me have his email or address or home address and tel. no. or alternatively please give him my email address of [email protected] and ask him to get in touch URGENTLY?! Many thanks to all who have taken the time to read this post and best wishes to Connecticut :-)!!
nameless

United States

#2 Mar 28, 2008
you should really get your facts straight before you start to talk to random people about thi.gs they are not privileged to give to you because you put up something like this and what were you expecting from this all you did was ruin some one else's life
Butterfly-kisses

Pontypool, UK

#3 Feb 18, 2011
nameless wrote:
you should really get your facts straight before you start to talk to random people about thi.gs they are not privileged to give to you because you put up something like this and what were you expecting from this all you did was ruin some one else's life
'I' ruined someone else's life??? I wouldn't say that and I think you should be sure of YOUR facts before you accuse. Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight and not be so taken in by someone you have obviously blindly believed. If you would like to get in touch with me again it may be to your benefit.
caturinal

Mountain View, CA

#4 Feb 27, 2015
Butterfly-kisses wrote:
<quoted text>
'I' ruined someone else's life??? I wouldn't say that and I think you should be sure of YOUR facts before you accuse. Maybe you should get YOUR facts straight and not be so taken in by someone you have obviously blindly believed. If you would like to get in touch with me again it may be to your benefit.
This is hilarious because the responses are like years apart. Cheesus crust.
american guy

Portsmouth, OH

#5 Oct 4, 2016
caturinal wrote:
<quoted text>

This is hilarious because the responses are like years apart. Cheesus crust.
Yeah these brtish rags, must be a bust living in that toilet they call a country, that horrid thing they call aqueen looks like the rear end of a sick mule. Ever seen british teeth? How else could they suck termites out of a tree stump?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Britain Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Erardi retiring as Newtown schools superintendent Jul 13 George Roberge 1
News Top of June's lottery winners: Milford man gets... Jul 9 WorkAvoider 7
News Plainville Dog Park Site Being Considered Jul 7 Danielle Roux 1
News More Advice On Acura TL Transmission Failures A... (Apr '09) Jul 5 DAVE 328
Kay's Gag Shop (Jun '06) Jun 27 Judy 57
News 'My Bar' To Move (Mar '08) May '17 Wildbird 46
B & D Automotive in Newington Connecticut (Apr '14) May '17 Maurice Sandloff 3

New Britain Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Britain Mortgages