Lauderdale man, 60, pleads guility in...

Lauderdale man, 60, pleads guility in spat with neighbor

There are 16 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jun 24, 2010, titled Lauderdale man, 60, pleads guility in spat with neighbor. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A Lauderdale man with a history of conflicts with his neighbors pleaded guilty Thursday to a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Fed up

AOL

#1 Jun 25, 2010
He's a drunken fool!
The real - NICE

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Jun 25, 2010
So what exactly is this mans problem? Mental illness maybe?
Bob the Bilderberger

Minneapolis, MN

#3 Jun 25, 2010
Get off my lawn syndrome.
Paul Roufs

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2010
This is Paul. I'm glad so many of you are friends of my neighbors. I only wish you could live closer to them. I hope you never call police on this type
yourself. You could be in for a big surprise.
I never had to endure anything like this in my life,
they even took the liberty to list my property for free, craigslist.org 12:13am 7/30/09 listed by a close friend of their's David Waxon, conv. drug dealer,on paper. [email protected]
This paper has never listed Sean Mullen's arrest or why he got off so easily, swore he'd get even doing a good job of it. PR

[email protected] mail.com”

Since: Feb 10

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Jun 25, 2010
Paul - you ran naked down an alley? Bravo!
Paul Roufs wrote:
This is Paul. I'm glad so many of you are friends of my neighbors. I only wish you could live closer to them. I hope you never call police on this type
yourself. You could be in for a big surprise.
I never had to endure anything like this in my life,
they even took the liberty to list my property for free, craigslist.org 12:13am 7/30/09 listed by a close friend of their's David Waxon, conv. drug dealer,on paper. [email protected]
This paper has never listed Sean Mullen's arrest or why he got off so easily, swore he'd get even doing a good job of it. PR
Bill

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Jun 25, 2010
I think the problems are with this guys scumbag POS neighbors and not him.
Mary

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Jun 25, 2010
There are always two sides to every story, but this rag of a "News" organization only gives you one. Why no reporting before on the false allegations of this other guy? Great job Emily, did you get your degree from a box of Cracker Jacks?
All together now

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Jun 25, 2010
Sounds like a drunk a s s that could use a real good beating. He lies (44 police calls isn't a coincidence or a "frame up") and won't do anything about his drinking so I think that is in order. What a nightmare to live near a guy like this, I feel for the neighbors.
Paul Roufs

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2010
Paul hear again, I won't say I haven't had a drinking problem. Sean Mullem was arrested 8/11/08
for threatening me at the top of his lungs, drunk 2:30am. Check report. There is no police record of me ever running around naked in 20yr. Peeping her windows, she called out of state,said her friend Meier called her, Meier denied it to Police, I wasn,t home. Sexual comments to her? Never happened, not my type, even my worst drunken day. 44 PD reports, many like these unfounded. Mullen was fighting my rest. order at the time and setting up his GirlF.s for one on me.
I'm at [email protected]
Paul Roufs

United States

#11 Jun 28, 2010
All together now wrote:
Sounds like a drunk a s s that could use a real good beating. He lies (44 police calls isn't a coincidence or a "frame up") and won't do anything about his drinking so I think that is in order. What a nightmare to live near a guy like this, I feel for the neighbors.
It's people like you that linch others before knowing both sides. God help nyone if you're ever called for jury duty
paul roufs

United States

#12 Jul 6, 2010
It seems some of you readers have a different outlook of my situation. I appreciate that. esp. the comment of Emily's Journalism. I'm stalked by Mullen and his women and friends. This guy is a sociopath with a control over people only matched by Charlie Manson. I did not give him enough credit for brains from the start. He and his Lawyer,"Champayne's Campaign to Fame" I call it", really have a way with the public. Reminds me of our Government. PR
55113amber

Minneapolis, MN

#13 Aug 5, 2010
I personally know Paul, and I can tell you that he is a great person. The trouble is he has some crazy a-- neighbors, that are on drugs. Crackheads are everywhere, and once they infultrate a neighborhood, you are screwed.
Paul

United States

#14 Aug 6, 2010
All together now wrote:
You sound like another of the neighbor's friends. They where both arrested before the summer was over in 2008. The man, Sean Mullen
was arrested, drunk for threatening me, 3am, I was sober. He has not just a "history" but an arrest report of domestics and DWI, last conviction for DWI, in 2008. Erkenbrack, arrested jul. 2008.
No drive lic., exp. plates.
I am PR

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Feb 28, 2012
What a nightmare to live near a guy, Sean Mullen. like this.
I feel for the neighbor.
I beseech you, check the police calls. Records are available
St. Anthony Police Dept. They're plenty yet the paper ignored
the ones so obviously false. Times I proved I wasn't even home.
Mullen and Felon, David Waxon, preditors. Erkinbrack,MMeier will do anything for these guys. Is it for Drugs? Police claimed to be
professionals. At taking reports but certainly not at good
with false ones.
paul roufs

Saint Paul, MN

#16 Mar 10, 2012
All together now wrote:
I'm sure you are a friend of Sean Mullen, or his girl friend
writing that. Many calls were made when I wasn't even home.
Police didn't even care. There is a law against that?
Mullen was arrested for Drunk, Dis.Cond.3am. Let off with
noise violation. I wonder what that lawyer cost him?
Thanks Ms Katrina Joseph, prosecutor. You've really protected
my civil rights. I am 62 now and disabled. Mullen is still
yelling and harrassing me. Paul Roufs
paul

Minneapolis, MN

#17 Nov 7, 2012
All together now wrote:
Sounds as if you are friends with the neighbors, I am 20 yrs older
than them,disabled. I am helpless, it shows where this country
can go if renters like these move in to your neighborhood.
All they need is an over ambitious lawyer to get them off. Then
come after you with vengience. There friend David Waxon, their
old neighbor from Roseville, listed all my property on Craigs list
for free. He is a convicted Crack Cocaine dealer. He works for a
towing company called "Always Available". Cops don't Care.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Brighton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fridley Man Charged With Attempted Murder After... Jul '16 Zom Associate 20
Hot water Jul '16 Shygrrl88 1
News 118 Cats Euthanized After "Rescue" from Mobile ... (Feb '09) Jul '16 hog jaws 597
Trying to decide where in Blaine to live Jun '16 Fancyuniqueuser1 1
News Minnesota State Patrol honors 2014 lifesavers, ... (May '15) May '15 Fear ISIS 2
News Medical report: Fridley man who died after bein... (Apr '08) Mar '15 nathan Lemmer 199
News Former sheriff Fletcher files to run for Ramsey... (Jun '12) Nov '14 Dutchman 3

New Brighton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Brighton Mortgages