Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.
Comments
15,981 - 16,000 of 22,299 Comments Last updated 21 min ago
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17476 May 2, 2013
Why get tired of your jabber, such ignorance as yours is very funny and good for a laugh. Besides as long as you're on here Heavy Fed doesn't have to be the dumbest one on topix.
Bernard Forand

Cape Coral, FL

#17477 May 2, 2013
Well have been out playing in the garden. Tropic storm gives me some time to come back here. Noticed you have picked up a few more loose nuts.
Hey WACO ever make it to N.C.?
Now Perry has demonstrated the shame of Texas with his back ward income tax and lack of nurturing the infrastructure that supports all facets of the Great SOVERIGN State of Texas. We can see that the lack of education has its effect on the commerce’s not to mention the increase of the loose nuts on this thread. Same thing as the republicans in the governments.
Now for some meat for the buzzards to knaw on.
Adam Smith’s invisible hand and inequality.
Adam can be considered the father of modern economics. Theory was markets would self regulate as if by an invisible hand. Alas 1929 and 2008 proves is theory is not accurate. Bankers self interest brought on the fall of Free Markets as well as to their own demise. Deregulation is now recognized as the nemesis of Free Markets. Regulations a bitter pill for them to accept.
Free Markets unregulated soon dissolves into corruptions that all of the community suffers at the disruptions to commerce. Just as workers and investors are required to align to Free Markets. Then it is obvious Free Markets must as well align themselves to the laborers productivity.
Inequality suffers to markets as well as to their laborers. Mandating the need to address inequality with far more stringent measures than what has been produced up to the present. 1980’s began the deregulation that were imposed by the Great Depression. Next three decades financial crisis intensified and accumulated in the 2008-2009 great recession.
Republicans are still proclaiming to deregulate and cut taxes which once again will increase inequality measures. Explosive results of 1848 and 2010 indicates this inequality system is on a short fuse and republicans want to put a match to it!
Texan

Falls Church, VA

#17478 May 2, 2013
Speaking of loose nuts, welcome back Barney. Blah blah blah, treat us to some more of you blathering bs.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#17479 May 2, 2013
Yes Bernard, I've made it to North Carolina.This place is right pretty, just came in from my armorers class in Atlanta.Hoping to make a buck or three.
bundy

Hondo, TX

#17480 May 2, 2013
test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17482 May 2, 2013
Bernard Forand wrote:
Well have been out playing in the garden. Tropic storm gives me some time to come back here. Noticed you have picked up a few more loose nuts.
Hey WACO ever make it to N.C.?
Now Perry has demonstrated the shame of Texas with his back ward income tax and lack of nurturing the infrastructure that supports all facets of the Great SOVERIGN State of Texas. We can see that the lack of education has its effect on the commerce’s not to mention the increase of the loose nuts on this thread. Same thing as the republicans in the governments.
Now for some meat for the buzzards to knaw on.
Adam Smith’s invisible hand and inequality.
Adam can be considered the father of modern economics. Theory was markets would self regulate as if by an invisible hand. Alas 1929 and 2008 proves is theory is not accurate. Bankers self interest brought on the fall of Free Markets as well as to their own demise. Deregulation is now recognized as the nemesis of Free Markets. Regulations a bitter pill for them to accept.
Free Markets unregulated soon dissolves into corruptions that all of the community suffers at the disruptions to commerce. Just as workers and investors are required to align to Free Markets. Then it is obvious Free Markets must as well align themselves to the laborers productivity.
Inequality suffers to markets as well as to their laborers. Mandating the need to address inequality with far more stringent measures than what has been produced up to the present. 1980’s began the deregulation that were imposed by the Great Depression. Next three decades financial crisis intensified and accumulated in the 2008-2009 great recession.
Republicans are still proclaiming to deregulate and cut taxes which once again will increase inequality measures. Explosive results of 1848 and 2010 indicates this inequality system is on a short fuse and republicans want to put a match to it!

In the garden playing with yourselfs right? I do hope that your ok in that storm though. However this is texas here and your invading a texas forum my friend. I think you ought to be watching out for your buddies and relatives instead of spending and wasting time on this forum. looks to me like south florida has had a very very bad storm today and can tell because i have noticed that the keywest cam the streets are flooded!
Petro Alert

Irving, TX

#17483 May 2, 2013
Texan wrote:
Why get tired of your jabber, such ignorance as yours is very funny and good for a laugh. Besides as long as you're on here Heavy Fed doesn't have to be the dumbest one on topix.
You mean Petro hasn't posted yet?
bundy

Raymondville, TX

#17484 May 2, 2013
Test
BIG BAD JOHN

North Richland Hills, TX

#17486 May 2, 2013
Petro Alert wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Petro hasn't posted yet?
Peto found out that that i big bad john was on the forum so he knew he had to leave. Sadly the man could not talk without getting stepped on by big bad john here. Yeeaaa are you a friend of his? shall i post 200 replies to your messages?
scott

Hondo, TX

#17488 May 3, 2013
test
scott

Hondo, TX

#17489 May 3, 2013
test

Since: May 13

Uvalde

#17490 May 3, 2013
Yep
jeff

Hondo, TX

#17491 May 3, 2013
test
Jeff

United States

#17492 May 3, 2013
Monica Metz wrote:
Yep
I hear that you put out.
Test

Ballwin, MO

#17493 May 3, 2013
Chismosas

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17495 May 4, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I think its"stupid bitch", not"stupid #itch".Your thought processes are puerile, void of any trace of intelligence, substituting mindless drivel in place of coherent thought.Another brainless dope, awash in venality, devoid of any capacity for linear reasoning.Celebrate your idiocy then, show everyone how truly embossed in hate you are, spout your mendacity for the world to see, punks like you are, after all,a dime a dozen.
You don't understand me. I don't give a damn about your PC rules, nor your racist BS. That's why puss liberals, like you, have a hard time getting whites to roll over and die for you. If you are white, you are a traitor. You can flush yourself cos, you aren't going to float here.

One question ... do you think whites are wrong to worry about being exterminated?

If so, why do you think we are wrong? Ok, 2 questions.

Location hidden

#17496 May 4, 2013
Texan wrote:
Should change his name from Truth is might to Mighty trash mouth. Talking trash, that's all he's good at. Racist piece of garbage.
You say you are a white Texan. I stand up for white Texans and, you call me names. Why is that?

Why would you turn against your own? Family, as in race, is most important. You forsake all others for your own family.

So, why are you against the race you lied about being?

Location hidden

#17497 May 4, 2013
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you're certainly NOT a smart #itch. I can just imagine what you look like and the third rate rat hole of an apartment complex that you reside in.
You're just bitter that you're not smart enough to better yourself. Don't
blame anyone but your parents for spawning and raising an idiot like you.
You deserve to live like the trash that you are, you fat pig.
No. Bluntly, I am bitter that undeserving non-whites are stealing the inheritance of white Americans.
I am bitter that I have to pay for my replacement.
I am also bitter that you are such a racist anti-white pile of chit that is permitted to stink up my country.

In short, go back to your own country and shut the hell up.

Wouldn't Mexicans be upset if whites colonized their country?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17499 May 4, 2013
Truth is might wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Bluntly, I am bitter that undeserving non-whites are stealing the inheritance of white Americans.
I am bitter that I have to pay for my replacement.
I am also bitter that you are such a racist anti-white pile of chit that is permitted to stink up my country.
In short, go back to your own country and shut the hell up.
Wouldn't Mexicans be upset if whites colonized their country?
I'm beginning to wonder what kind of animal colonized your mommy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

#17500 May 4, 2013
Truth is Might, I don't engage in serious conversation with morons who throw insults from the safety of their keyboard."Defiant"ea rned his stripes a long time ago, punk.You're just another little sniveling piece of crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braunfels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 24 min That Fart Guy 17,882
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 26 min That Fart Guy 768
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 18 hr Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) 18 hr That Fart Guy 722
water bill Thu Mr Belvedere 2
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Thu Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
•••
•••

New Braunfels Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Braunfels People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Braunfels News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Braunfels