Looking for a gospel singer

Looking for a gospel singer

Posted in the New Braunfels Forum

Jose Mendoza

Killeen, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2011
We are looking for God anointed singer that is called by the Lord to sing gospel music in Spanish and English. Thank you, Xavier and Joe,God bless and Love you in Christ Jesus!

Seguin, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2011
From the topic header I thought I was going to be able to help.

But, then upon further reading, I realized that you would NOT be interested in the gospel singers I could heartily recomment.
They're mostly Pagans, Wiccans and Buddhists.

Best of luck in your search and remember, if someone tells you they are "God annoited", just believe them. No one would fib about that!
Joe Mendoza

Killeen, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Alejandro, we thank you for comment. Yes the person or singer we are looking for is one who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior of their life. We have faith and believe that God will send that person soon or later. Thank you God bless, Love you in Christ Jesus! Joe Mendoza

Seguin, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2011
You are too kind; may your Chakra be strong and you aura glowing brightly!

Desoto, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2011
sing it brotha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braunfels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Schertz, TX (Sep '10) Nov 20 Anonymous 8
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 19 Video farts 835
kevin conrad Nov 18 Mike C 5
Review: Central Pony Express Inc (May '14) Nov 10 Learn my lesson 6
pretty red head who works at chickfila (Apr '15) Nov 9 TxBandit 2
Review: Trey Jackson Motors FAX Line Nov 6 Bill Moore 1
GOB Club that runs Schertz Nov 4 jodygurl 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Braunfels Mortgages