Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Oct 4, 2011
Jose Mendoza

Killeen, TX

#1 Jan 11, 2011
We are looking for God anointed singer that is called by the Lord to sing gospel music in Spanish and English. Thank you, Xavier and Joe,God bless and Love you in Christ Jesus!
Alejandro

Seguin, TX

#2 Jan 16, 2011
From the topic header I thought I was going to be able to help.

But, then upon further reading, I realized that you would NOT be interested in the gospel singers I could heartily recomment.
They're mostly Pagans, Wiccans and Buddhists.

Best of luck in your search and remember, if someone tells you they are "God annoited", just believe them. No one would fib about that!
Joe Mendoza

Killeen, TX

#3 Jan 17, 2011
Alejandro, we thank you for comment. Yes the person or singer we are looking for is one who believe in Jesus as Lord and Savior of their life. We have faith and believe that God will send that person soon or later. Thank you God bless, Love you in Christ Jesus! Joe Mendoza
Alejandro

Seguin, TX

#4 Jan 17, 2011
You are too kind; may your Chakra be strong and you aura glowing brightly!
Bubba

Desoto, TX

#5 Oct 4, 2011
sing it brotha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braunfels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 41 min Dix 22,309
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr fubar 17,890
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 770
water bill 8 hr bob 3
Any women want to hook up 13 hr In need 1
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) Fri Wow Wee 524
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Fri That Fart Guy 722
•••
•••
•••

New Braunfels Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Braunfels People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Braunfels News, Events & Info