Duane

San Antonio, TX

#1 Apr 8, 2013
I am noticing an unfortunate trend in our city of Schertz.The city councilmen and the mayor have allowed this unfortunate trend to fester and boil up like an acne pimple...Im responding to the schertz police department because they have gone overboard on traffic citations.12 in an hour FM 1518 near pickrell park,1 bicycle violation,REALLY?This trend has our beloved city looking like Selma in the eighties....COME ON GUYS. Im sure your hiring the best officers for our city,not the best available officers for our city.I am responding to POLICE STATE that we are becomming and I believe we can turn this ugly trend around if we try.The bible says ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD.I believe that and I know there are two sides to every story,would you like to address this forum remark,Mr.Mayor?Yes,I surely miss my brother in Christ,Mr.baldwin
Jer

Houston, TX

#2 Apr 12, 2013
Obey the laws. Do the speed limits.... I have lived in Schertz for 40+ years and have NEVER been cited, or even pulled over for any violation. Obey the laws and the fine officers of Schertz can concentrate on other things... If you speed past a park that my children are playing in, I hope you get a ticket!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braunfels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
There is a woman on Squirrel Run, who might be ... (Oct '13) Sep 13 SMFD chief 4
Jessica fernandez (Aug '16) Sep 13 Fernandez88 36
American flag unlit at nite Sep 10 Budd 2
News Suspended San Marcos police officer back on duty (Jul '10) Sep 6 Lieutenant Dan SMPD 8
News Fire at Gary Job Corps (Sep '08) Sep 6 Gary hood nikka s... 18
Nikki melburn Sep 5 Was her friend 3
Juan Trejo aka Cristo Aug 30 I know 2

New Braunfels Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Braunfels Mortgages