Rule Changes New Braunfels

Rule Changes New Braunfels

Posted in the New Braunfels Forum

Since: Jul 12

Multan, Pakistan

#1 Jul 1, 2012
Hey, Friends i wanna tell you about new rule changes for new braunfels. Basically there are two main rule changes to new braunfels. One is for the environment of City and the second step is taken to prevent injuries and for safety of people. First rule is that you can't bring or use disposable containers within the city limits. You will have to transfer your drink to non-disposable containers you can get these non-disposable containers from comal tubes store check out their rates [url=http://www.comaltubes.com ]click here[/url].
second rule change is for your safety purpose. Double tubes are sometime dangerous so to prevent this danger now no double tubes are permitted on comal river. The tubes which are above 5ft on diameter are banned now. Tubing is still a good game if you want to do tubing you can get it on rental. Comal tubes are providing great cheap and quality services for [url=http://www.comaltubes.com ]comal river tube rentals[/url.
These are the main rule changes ensure you got these rules because if you didn't follow them you will have to pay fine which can be $500...:)
Syd Zorch

Boerne, TX

#2 Jul 1, 2012
another planted message by Komall Tubes

That tube company sucks, and it shows their lack of ethics to post generic information and try to get links and increase their ranking on google.

Dirty dogs. Cheats.

I say - boycott them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braunfels Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rent 10 hr Hoping 1
Jessica fernandez Sep 26 Fernandez88 6
News Settlement offered to Silver State students (Dec '09) Sep 26 wkeith67 67
New Comal County Arrests (Mar '14) Sep 17 Carry 2
kenneth hurtado (Oct '09) Sep 14 Elliot 7
New Braunfels Music Thread (May '15) Sep 10 Musikologist 2
Marco's Pizza open now in Cibolo Sep 10 Bugs 2

New Braunfels Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance