Town of Barre Bicentennial Plate (177...

Town of Barre Bicentennial Plate (1774-1974) - where to buy?

Posted in the New Braintree Forum

Rico

Bixby, OK

#1 Oct 20, 2012
I've been looking for this plate for 5 years now and really hope someone has one they'd be willing to sell or knows someone who would like to sell theirs. It was made by World Wide Art Studios and a piece of the plate can be seen here -> http://i25.tinypic.com/epovtl.jpg

My son broke my dad's plate like this and I've felt bad for it ever since. I would love replace this for him because I know it meant a lot to him. He was born and raised in Worcester, MA and had this plate displayed out in the dining area before it was broken.

If anyone can me help, I would greatly appreciate it.

You can email me at [email protected] or replay to this thread.

Thank you again.

-Rico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Braintree Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dan Kirouac returns to Ware for acoustic concert Jun 20 New England Music... 1
Dan Kirouac performs live in Ware May '16 New England Music... 1
News Gov. Baker to announce DCF policy changes (Sep '15) Mar '16 DCF CPS DSS are ... 3
News Alleged Fitchburg TV thief didn't get far Feb '16 Candy Crush 5
News DCF Failed To Follow Its Policies In Licensing ... (Oct '15) Nov '15 cops are liars an... 4
News Homeless man sentenced in Gardner warehouse con... (Nov '15) Nov '15 lizden 1
News Hardwick father pleads not guilty in DCF abuse ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 DCF are MONSTERS 1

New Braintree Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Braintree Mortgages