Fatal Shooting at East Texas Attorney's Home

Full story: KTBS-TV Shreveport

Investigators were on the scene Tuesday night of a fatal shooting at the home of an east Texas attorney.
Comments
61 - 77 of 77 Comments Last updated Nov 14, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Texarkana

Sherman, TX

#62 May 16, 2008
I knew Chris. There are alot of rumors about what happened. Chris never would have killed anyone except to save the ones he loved. He never recovered from the tragedy. I do not think that any of the family members have. For those of you that do not know...Chris killed himself in February 2008.
Wow

Lexington, SC

#63 May 16, 2008
Thank you for sharing that information "Texarkana". I didn't know Chris, or any of the family, but that saddens my heart. People are so quick to judge and assume and spread rumors but people very seldom want to really get to know what the situation was.
Doesnt matter

Springdale, AR

#64 May 29, 2009
I was Chris' first love and he was mine..He was not a monster..I remember when we dated Stacey would steal his money and if he put a dish in the sink that he had used she would throw it on his bed..lots of stuff like that. He was sweet and compassionatae. I look back through the letters he wrote me and the pictures and just cry and cry..I love him always have and always will..Now all he will ever be is a memory..a memory that I will cherish..My love!
IRemember

Texarkana, TX

#65 Jun 1, 2009
No matter the crazy stories that shot all over town, the truth came out eventually. Despite the sensational reporting of the event, the way the whole case disappeared (b/c there was nothing to it) didn't get nearly as much pub.
human wallet

Tyler, TX

#66 Dec 15, 2011
I dont know much about the shooting but i can tell you Bruce Condit is a peice of dogshit he got me 20 yrs and told me to find the big black guy in the joint in charge of handing out "protection" but I'm alot smarter than that. Bruce deserves all the grief life can deal out 4 HIS WORMY ASS, and he'd make a better prison bitch anyway. 1st time I'd ever got busted and he got me that wonderful experience hope he burns in hell soon and NO protection was ever necessary and i never lost my manhood which would be too good an end 4 that peice of crap.
Justin

Amarillo, TX

#70 Jan 20, 2013
Many years have passed and i was talking and did a google, chris was my best friend through highschool, we were pretty much together everyday. Stacy was a crackhead, and a crazy person (i was at the house every day), bruce was a REAL person didn't bullshit. Chris did not like stacy or her family but he did not shoot in vein, he was protecting his little sisters, and was trapped in a enclosed area when she broke in. Chris was my best friend he took his life, i wish i could of been there to talk with him. He was alone in the world at that time, he had no one. We all got something to learn even years after it happens. I will be a better friend. Human wallet, FU be real and don't cry that you got in trouble for something you did.

Since: May 12

Texarkana, TX

#71 Jan 24, 2013
I still remember the first time I saw Stacey Gay. I was maybe 5 and she was maybe 18. Our kitten had gotten out and she met us in the road to bring it back. She was full of sunshine and had an infectious laugh and a beautiful smile. She was beautiful. She and my mom were good friends after that and I loved to get to hang out with Stacey. She was definitely the coolest of my mom's friends. She babysat me all the time and when she had her first baby, we would go over and I just loved to get to hold that baby. I would get to walk her around in her stroller and I would talk to her and pretend she was mine. It has been nearly a lifetime ago, and I'm sure things change. I can barely see Stacey's face anymore, but I think of her often. And I still remember that sweet baby I would push around in the stroller. For what's it's worth sweetheart, your Momma loved you and your sister so much and she touched many lives regardless of what these crazy people on Toxic Topix say. If you ever see this, remember that infectious laugh and that beautiful smile your mother had. RIP Stacey.
Mom not forgotten

Texarkana, TX

#72 Nov 10, 2013
Voice of Reason Txk wrote:
I still remember the first time I saw Stacey Gay. I was maybe 5 and she was maybe 18. Our kitten had gotten out and she met us in the road to bring it back. She was full of sunshine and had an infectious laugh and a beautiful smile. She was beautiful. She and my mom were good friends after that and I loved to get to hang out with Stacey. She was definitely the coolest of my mom's friends. She babysat me all the time and when she had her first baby, we would go over and I just loved to get to hold that baby. I would get to walk her around in her stroller and I would talk to her and pretend she was mine. It has been nearly a lifetime ago, and I'm sure things change. I can barely see Stacey's face anymore, but I think of her often. And I still remember that sweet baby I would push around in the stroller. For what's it's worth sweetheart, your Momma loved you and your sister so much and she touched many lives regardless of what these crazy people on Toxic Topix say. If you ever see this, remember that infectious laugh and that beautiful smile your mother had. RIP Stacey.
Thank you whoever wrote this. Her girls are beautiful! They certainly have missed their mom! She will never be forgotten...

“Just here to put in my 2c”

Texarkana

#73 Nov 12, 2013
STACEYS DAUGHTER wrote:
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT THE KILLINGS. BUT NOONE KNOWS BUT THE FAMILY. AND TO THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WAS A GREAT PERSON.. HELL NO!! I SAW HIM ACTUALLY HITTING MY MOM ONCE.. ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU "KNOW" BRUCE CONDIT ARE JUST BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. AND THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS.. DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT EITHER. CHRIS CONDIT SHOT ONCE THROUGH THE DOOR THEN SHOT MY MOM. K? SO IM THINKING THAT YOU NED TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.!!MY MOM MIGHT HAVE HAD HER "PROBLENS" BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT AND I THINK THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS BECAUSE, ITS NONE OF YOURS!! IM THE 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY. NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT HUH? YEAH, THANKS CHRISTOPHER BRIAN CONDIT!! YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WERE "PROTECTING YOURSELF" ALL YOU WANT BUT I KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT MY MOM, YOU SAW THAT YOU HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HER AND YOU WERENT GOING TO PASS THAT UP.
God has his way of dealing with ugly. It seems he has done just that in some ways with this tragedy also!

Texarkana

#74 Nov 12, 2013
What are Stacy's kids last name?
Pat

Texarkana, TX

#75 Nov 12, 2013

Why in the HELL would you want to know Stacey's kids last name?!! None of your damn business!!

Texarkana

#76 Nov 12, 2013
Pat wrote:

Why in the HELL would you want to know Stacey's kids last name?!! None of your damn business!!
I thought I know her oldest daughter. The one that is 23 now. Wasn't sure if it was her or not but that's ok I will just ask her if Stacy was her mom.

Texarkana

#77 Nov 12, 2013
Pat wrote:

Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers
Pat

Texarkana, TX

#78 Nov 13, 2013
Pat wrote:
Mean? You judged my response mean? I'll tell you what...you let someone ask on a public GOSSIP page what your niece's last names are and we'll see how "nice" you are.
Snoop

Texarkana, AR

#79 Nov 13, 2013
Reading this,people justify being rude and mean,lady could you not have said it nicer,you have a huge chip on your shoulder,the man ask a question nice and look how you responded,as far as gossip page if you don't like Topix why are you on it.

Texarkana, TX

#80 Nov 13, 2013
Mom not forgotten wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you whoever wrote this. Her girls are beautiful! They certainly have missed their mom! She will never be forgotten...
You are welcome! My mom and I were talking about Stacey the other day and now I see that this thread was updated. She was so full of life and I looked up to Stacey. So many of my childhood years were down around her or included her in some way and it saddens me to see what people have said about her here on Toxic Topix.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#81 Nov 14, 2013
Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
Mean? You judged my response mean? I'll tell you what...you let someone ask on a public GOSSIP page what your niece's last names are and we'll see how "nice" you are.
I'm ONE of the ones who judged your comment "Mean," because it is! I rarely agree with "Don," but he asked a simple question for innocent reasons and you jumped down his throat. There has been too much of that going on here lately. And no one has to answer him publicly; they could answer his inquiry in a private msg. Apparently, he may know the young ladies, and MAYBE he wanted to offer some support. Geesh. You obviously need to think the worst of people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 530
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 1 hr That Fart Guy 22,339
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr That Fart Guy 17,911
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of the Gene... (Oct '10) 10 hr That Fart Guy 337
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sat That Fart Guy 770
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Aug 29 That Fart Guy 722
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Aug 28 Gasman 663
•••
•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Boston News, Events & Info