Fatal Shooting at East Texas Attorney...

Fatal Shooting at East Texas Attorney's Home

There are 77 comments on the KTBS-TV Shreveport story from Nov 14, 2006, titled Fatal Shooting at East Texas Attorney's Home. In it, KTBS-TV Shreveport reports that:

Investigators were on the scene Tuesday night of a fatal shooting at the home of an east Texas attorney.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTBS-TV Shreveport.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
MCResident

AOL

#1 Nov 15, 2006
Anyone know anything else besides what was in the paper about this?
anonymous

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 15, 2006
They were divorced 3 mths ago. She and Bruce had gotten into a fight. She went to Bi State with a black eye to file charges but the police refused to file saying it appeared self infliced. She was furious and said she was gonna kill the SOB and herself.
anonymous

Dallas, TX

#3 Nov 15, 2006
SOB were her words not mine
WVresident

Boise, ID

#4 Nov 15, 2006
Ok this is what really happend,

from my friend who was over at the house when it happen and was one of the few who were arrested he said "kimmie's stepmom pulled a gun on her dad at the house, broke in through a window, shot 5 rounds off, and her brother shot and killed her" this is the statment that will be made in court so he told me
MCResident

AOL

#5 Nov 15, 2006
Kimmie is Bruce's daughter?
anonymous

United States

#6 Nov 15, 2006
bruce was a mean person just ask his ex-wife gail
he will burn in hell an eye witness heard only 2 shots
anonymous

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2006
since he is a lawyer that has connections they will walk free and her 2 children will suffer because of the loss of their mother. he is a rat wife beater his ex-wife gail can testfy to the fact
anonymous

Winona, TX

#8 Nov 15, 2006
Bruce is NOT a mean person--and I think we all need to learn exactly what happened before we pass judgement on someone!!! It is up to God to decide who will burn in hell-
MCResident

AOL

#9 Nov 15, 2006
Gail is his first ex-wife? Were the children by his first or second marriage?
Knower of the truth

Texarkana, AR

#10 Nov 15, 2006
He is a rat bastard. When he does die he is going to knock a hole in hell the size of Texas. JMO
Resident

Dallas, TX

#11 Nov 15, 2006
2 shots is correct. She arrived at the house after leaving Bi State, bolted from her car rifle in hand. She tried to enter from the garage but it was locked. The doors were locked to so she broke thru the window. That's when the 2 shots were heard. It's anyone's guess why they were fighting. What difference does it make now? They fought often. Rage and hate got her killed. And MCResident what is you problem with understanding what you read? When the WVResident wrote "kimmie's stepmom pulled a gun on her dad" doesn't that tell you she is Bruces daughter? And if since he just recently divorced Stacy wouldn't it stand to reason that Gail would preceed his marriage to Stacy? I've known Stacy for most of her life and Bruce for the length of their marriage. Neither of them are evil they just simply should have called it quits the first time they became abusive and bitterly hateful to one another just like everyone else in this world should. That's why this crap happens. People lose all since of rational thought when the person they love hurts them. Square pegs in round holes. And staying together for the children my god what a horrible reason. Having children grow up in a home witnessing their parents fight like cats and dogs where violence and anger are the keys to solving problems and getting what you want. It's a horrible tragity no matter how you look at it. Everything will come out in court. It's best for everyone to stop blaming and pointing fingers and learn a lesson from this and pray to god something similiar doesn't happen within your family.
Anonymous

Texarkana, TX

#12 Nov 15, 2006
It's sad that everyone is judging before the truth comes out. I heard she had a drinking problem and if she showed up at my house with a gun, can't say that I wouldn't do the same thing to her. It's a shame she had to put Bruce's kids through what she did!
Anonymous

Texarkana, TX

#13 Nov 15, 2006
MCResident wrote:
Gail is his first ex-wife? Were the children by his first or second marriage?
Gail is his first wife who he had Chris and Kim with during their marriage. From what I understand, second wife didn't even have custody of her children.
Anonymous

Texarkana, TX

#14 Nov 15, 2006
anonymous wrote:
since he is a lawyer that has connections they will walk free and her 2 children will suffer because of the loss of their mother. he is a rat wife beater his ex-wife gail can testfy to the fact
She didn't even have custody of her kids! I'm sure she had put them through enough along with Gail & Bruce's kids!
MCResident

AOL

#15 Nov 15, 2006
Resident wrote:
2 shots is correct. She arrived at the house after leaving Bi State, bolted from her car rifle in hand. She tried to enter from the garage but it was locked. The doors were locked to so she broke thru the window. That's when the 2 shots were heard. It's anyone's guess why they were fighting. What difference does it make now? They fought often. Rage and hate got her killed. And MCResident what is you problem with understanding what you read? When the WVResident wrote "kimmie's stepmom pulled a gun on her dad" doesn't that tell you she is Bruces daughter? And if since he just recently divorced Stacy wouldn't it stand to reason that Gail would preceed his marriage to Stacy? I've known Stacy for most of her life and Bruce for the length of their marriage. Neither of them are evil they just simply should have called it quits the first time they became abusive and bitterly hateful to one another just like everyone else in this world should. That's why this crap happens. People lose all since of rational thought when the person they love hurts them. Square pegs in round holes. And staying together for the children my god what a horrible reason. Having children grow up in a home witnessing their parents fight like cats and dogs where violence and anger are the keys to solving problems and getting what you want. It's a horrible tragity no matter how you look at it. Everything will come out in court. It's best for everyone to stop blaming and pointing fingers and learn a lesson from this and pray to god something similiar doesn't happen within your family.
I was just trying to put the pieces together. I can read just fine. I didn't know whether the kids were grown or what. I was just asking questions. I wasn't putting blame on anyone!
STACEYS DAUGHTER

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2006
YOU CAN SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT ABOUT THE KILLINGS. BUT NOONE KNOWS BUT THE FAMILY. AND TO THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WAS A GREAT PERSON.. HELL NO!! I SAW HIM ACTUALLY HITTING MY MOM ONCE.. ALL YOU PEOPLE THAT THINK YOU "KNOW" BRUCE CONDIT ARE JUST BELIEVING WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR. AND THE PERSON THAT SAID THAT THERE WERE 5 SHOTS.. DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE OR SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT EITHER. CHRIS CONDIT SHOT ONCE THROUGH THE DOOR THEN SHOT MY MOM. K? SO IM THINKING THAT YOU NED TO GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT.!!MY MOM MIGHT HAVE HAD HER "PROBLENS" BUT NOBODY IS PERFECT AND I THINK THAT ALL YOU PEOPLE NEED TO GO ON ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS BECAUSE, ITS NONE OF YOURS!! IM THE 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, MY BIRTHDAY IS TODAY. NICE BIRTHDAY GIFT HUH? YEAH, THANKS CHRISTOPHER BRIAN CONDIT!! YOU CAN SAY THAT YOU WERE "PROTECTING YOURSELF" ALL YOU WANT BUT I KNOW HOW YOU REALLY FELT ABOUT MY MOM, YOU SAW THAT YOU HAD A CHANCE TO KILL HER AND YOU WERENT GOING TO PASS THAT UP.
MCResident

AOL

#17 Nov 15, 2006
Stacey's Daughter.....I am very sorry for your loss.
here for the kids

Texarkana, TX

#18 Nov 15, 2006
All that matters is what the kids are going through as a result of last evenings incident.

I know Stacy's children and they don't need this. They, along with all parties involved, need support and love from their families and friends. So get off the computer and do something constructive; like hug your kids, kiss your spouse, kneel in prayer and be thankful that your not Stacey, or Stacey's kids, or Stacey's mother.

Understand that everyone is angry, sad, confused and bitter so listen to your hearts and show some compassion. Please give her family time to grieve before you start your gossip session.
Society dissappoints me :(
couldnt agree more

United States

#19 Nov 15, 2006
here for the kids wrote:
All that matters is what the kids are going through as a result of last evenings incident.
I know Stacy's children and they don't need this. They, along with all parties involved, need support and love from their families and friends. So get off the computer and do something constructive; like hug your kids, kiss your spouse, kneel in prayer and be thankful that your not Stacey, or Stacey's kids, or Stacey's mother.
Understand that everyone is angry, sad, confused and bitter so listen to your hearts and show some compassion. Please give her family time to grieve before you start your gossip session.
Society dissappoints me :(
couldn't have said it better. all we can do now is pray for the children that have lost their mother, the parents that have lost their daughter and friends that have lost someone they care about. God be with you all.
some 1 that knows Bruce

AOL

#20 Nov 15, 2006
Bruce is a coke head and chirs is a meth head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Questions surround convictions in Telford Unit ... (Sep '08) Thu Tami Hale 59 84
Derrick Veal Nov 3 Vic 1
News City of Nash, Texas hires new police chief (Mar '13) Oct 31 MeSo 15
look for someone (Mar '11) Sep '17 Look for love 6
News 2 murdered in Mustang, no suspects yet (Nov '09) Sep '17 Dixiechick 18
Kaitlin beggs Aug '17 Blitz 1
What do you like about Wake Village (Nov '11) Aug '17 Tcchoodrat 5

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages