Bail set at $600,000 for former Hooks...

Bail set at $600,000 for former Hooks, Texas, police sergeant

There are 3 comments on the Texarkana Gazette story from Oct 16, 2012, titled Bail set at $600,000 for former Hooks, Texas, police sergeant. In it, Texarkana Gazette reports that:

Bail has been set at $600,000 for a former Hooks, Texas, Police Department sergeant accused of injecting his wife with animal tranquilizers.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texarkana Gazette.

Catheleen Jarvis Hargrave

Prescott, AZ

#1 Oct 17, 2012
I am not apart of the FB or TWITTER stat, so odds of me taken seriously, next to none. How dare he even have a bail? Yes know her & all she has been about, not scared! Married to this DEMON for 2yrs! Misty has come to work with black eyes, bruised face, bruises elsewhere & no compliance.IF NANCY TALLEY ALLOWS HIM TO WALK, GOD REST HER SOUL! This guy deserves no refuge! He WAS one of us, life walking around everyday, doing what every other couple trying to achieve real, LIFE!! Misty is the realization of what was TRUE!Come on folks,she did not deserve this nor mean to make happen. TAKE A STAND!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! How many more GOOD women need to decline the consensus in Bowie County to make happen? Okay, let's keep quiet, but do the count because of domestic violence & as I speak!!!! LIFE IS REAL JUDGE TALLEY......how many others have to die? Do the math.....save one!!!!!!
S Ryan

Bossier City, LA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
I am appaled that people say to keep it quiet. WTH? And then this animal gets a bond of 600,000 which means he only has to come up with 60K to get out. He has a history of beating his first wife. You cannot tell me that some of the city of Hooks officials did not know he has a history of domestic abuse. He has been with the PD for 15 years in Hooks. You do NOT keep quite about domestic violence because this is what happens when you don't speak up.
My prayers are with Misty and her entire family.
Judge Talley, I don't know you can sleep at night.
Adults

Texarkana, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2012
What this girl do to get her ass almost killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leanne Pounds Mar '18 Six Shooters 1
News Felony plea no longer part of mayor's record Mar '18 FART SPRING 15
News Suspect attends hearing on assault, trafficking... Feb '18 MeSo 1
News 2 murdered in Mustang, no suspects yet (Nov '09) Jan '18 Deborah olson 20
News Fast food worker pleads not guilty to sexual as... Jan '18 MeSo 1
kendra kay watts n kimberly forrest (Apr '11) Dec '17 Wondering 5
News Questions surround convictions in Telford Unit ... (Sep '08) Nov '17 Paulette j 85

New Boston Jobs

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages