Bail set at $600,000 for former Hooks, Texas, police sergeant

Oct 16, 2012 Full story: Texarkana Gazette

Bail has been set at $600,000 for a former Hooks, Texas, Police Department sergeant accused of injecting his wife with animal tranquilizers.

Full Story
Catheleen Jarvis Hargrave

Texarkana, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2012
I am not apart of the FB or TWITTER stat, so odds of me taken seriously, next to none. How dare he even have a bail? Yes know her & all she has been about, not scared! Married to this DEMON for 2yrs! Misty has come to work with black eyes, bruised face, bruises elsewhere & no compliance.IF NANCY TALLEY ALLOWS HIM TO WALK, GOD REST HER SOUL! This guy deserves no refuge! He WAS one of us, life walking around everyday, doing what every other couple trying to achieve real, LIFE!! Misty is the realization of what was TRUE!Come on folks,she did not deserve this nor mean to make happen. TAKE A STAND!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! How many more GOOD women need to decline the consensus in Bowie County to make happen? Okay, let's keep quiet, but do the count because of domestic violence & as I speak!!!! LIFE IS REAL JUDGE TALLEY......how many others have to die? Do the math.....save one!!!!!!
S Ryan

Shreveport, LA

#2 Oct 17, 2012
I am appaled that people say to keep it quiet. WTH? And then this animal gets a bond of 600,000 which means he only has to come up with 60K to get out. He has a history of beating his first wife. You cannot tell me that some of the city of Hooks officials did not know he has a history of domestic abuse. He has been with the PD for 15 years in Hooks. You do NOT keep quite about domestic violence because this is what happens when you don't speak up.
My prayers are with Misty and her entire family.
Judge Talley, I don't know you can sleep at night.
Adults

Maud, TX

#3 Nov 6, 2012
What this girl do to get her ass almost killed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new in town Fri askins 4
alleged offender (Jul '09) Dec 24 tanftx 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Texarkana School Board Member Dreaming of a Rac... Dec 6 Cordwainer Trout 7
Nash Texas Nov 30 MeSoLMWAO 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
making it hard for new people moving in new boston Nov '14 disappointed 1
New Boston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Boston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Boston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:59 am PST