Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Full story: El Paso Times

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor.

Comments (Page 716)

Showing posts 14,301 - 14,320 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Ok, maybe I know a little bit.”

Since: Sep 12

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I'm not much into sueing people...lawyers make enough money.
Sometimes people are justified in filing a lawsuit. If no one sues just because lawyers already make enough money then people who are bullies and those who take advantage of others get away without consequences. Some people need to be sued and held responsible for their actions and words.

“Try”

Since: May 12

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Me I Know Notheeng wrote:
<quoted text>
Sometimes people are justified in filing a lawsuit. If no one sues just because lawyers already make enough money then people who are bullies and those who take advantage of others get away without consequences. Some people need to be sued and held responsible for their actions and words.
I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.
Oh... the people who attack me here do far worse than that.

These people have zero respect.

They attack my family, my friends... anyone who says anything positive about me.

They post Cragslist postings with my address, photograph, call me a pedophile and a racist trying to get me killed where I am living in South Central Los Angeles right now.

I challenge you... go to pretty much any subject on the La Porte Forum... say something positive about me... or just hint that you MIGHT support even one of my views!

While you're there... click the Facebook LIKE button just under the forum title too!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/la-porte-tx

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been called every name imaginable on Topix.i've even got a stalker who follows me from forum to forum calling me ville names.Guess he's bored or just plain mean.
Attacks on HF go way beyond that. They have indeed said the things he just said they did.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

I bit.Told Lomaxx the La Porte forum is open to anyone.The tone of the forum is horrible.I expect severely negative remarks from Lomaxx and some others.Six of one, half dozen of another...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
I bit.Told Lomaxx the La Porte forum is open to anyone.The tone of the forum is horrible.I expect severely negative remarks from Lomaxx and some others.Six of one, half dozen of another...
You don't have a Facebook account???

Noticed you did not click the Facebook LIKE button on the La Porte Forum.

LOL

I can understand if you don't LIKE it.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have a Facebook account???
Noticed you did not click the Facebook LIKE button on the La Porte Forum.
LOL
I can understand if you don't LIKE it.
I was on LaPorte forum.....over a year ago...it was so brutal I just ignored it....my Facebook account is screwed up....

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
Continue on that course and you will be accused of being HF. I had two people who wanted to come meet me in person to settle things. One wanted to come to my house, and the other wanted to settle things with me at the police station.

“Try”

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Continue on that course and you will be accused of being HF. I had two people who wanted to come meet me in person to settle things. One wanted to come to my house, and the other wanted to settle things with me at the police station.
I've been accused of being worse.The La Porte thing is pretty strange.Com ing to my house? That might be..as the politicians say.."counterproductive "...

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

<quoted text>
MIKN is not exaggerating at all... these people definitely have something they are protecting... and it's not good.

I am hot on the trail of corruption in La Porte!

Four resignations in four years... every one of them lied about their reason for resigning.

I'm disassembling their little machine bit by bit, the Chief of Police is next.

I started calling for his resignation about three months before he filed a false felony charge against me.

http://www.heavyfed.com/id133.html

Two lawsuits and five city citations they have frivolously assaulted me with in three years... I defeated them all serving as my own attorney.

In 2002 they looked over my fence and identified Okra growing in my garden right next to my tomatoes... and because they THOUGHT I was growing Marijuana in my blacked out barn... they swore under oath and identified it as Marijuana to secure a search warrant and they went into great detail about how much experience they had identifying Marijuana on sight!!!
http://www.heavyfed.com/id47.html

BUT... that's not the BIG thing... the BIG thing is that this false felony charge was investigated by the SAME EXACT OFFICER!!!!

It's not like La Porte Police Department does not have a plethora of detectives... but they let this SAME officer that LIED on me in 2002 investigate this fictitious theft in 2012!!!

All of these guys are friends... they play golf and share the wealth!!!

It's the epitome of corruption... and they are screaming and throwing as much mud as they can at me... because I have them by the balls!!!!

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I've been accused of being worse.The La Porte thing is pretty strange.Com ing to my house? That might be..as the politicians say.."counterproductive "...
I hear that!!!

LOL
Hambone

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Judged:

Who cares

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

I care.
dax

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

dax wrote:
Don't get caught with even a gram of cannabis or u do 10 years hard time LOL even first time offense.in 2 years we might even execute pot smokers
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
Seems pretty stupid as long as there are pedophiles walking the earth. What would be so wrong with focusing law enforcement efforts on things like murder and child molestation and rape?
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.

Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!

But I don't know that.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, we've got to make room for all the non-violent drug offenders... they make much better slave labor than murders and child molesters.
Turn all the murders and child molesters free!!!
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

<quoted text>
In fact, why not free Charles Manson and buy him a ticket to La Porte. Seems like by most people's standards he would be quite welcome here. Might even bring in some tourist dollars from people hoping to get a glimpse of him. He could even work at the LPPD giving out information to people.
LOL

That gives me an idea.
dax

League City, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

This guy has been Governor way to long rather have Ron Paul or Donald Duck then this a$$hat
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

test

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,301 - 14,320 of20,388
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Bowie County was issued at April 18 at 7:54PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE