Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term

Republican Gov. Rick Perry has defeated Democrat Bill White to win a third four-year term as Texas governor. Full Story
Gasman

United States

#24416 Aug 5, 2014
That lady he bagged had a johnson...and was farting...

“Free to be me and you!”

Since: Aug 14

Tampa, FL

#24417 Aug 5, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea Randolph Scott went that way! How interesting because int he movies, he always bagged a lady.
It broke my ex heart when I found out Randopf Scott was gay. Rock Hudson was his lover for a while. Cary Grant was Gay.......even though he married and had a child. GAY is not a new thang.......honesty is the best way these days. I read a lot of bio's and history daily. As well as watching the grandchildren in the Summer. I hope I live until school starts. Chicken mcNuggets again today. Seeya later gators!

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24418 Aug 5, 2014
Gasman wrote:
Other known famous gays....
Davy Crockett
General Custer
Everyone in Texas
Howard Hughes was bisexual also. He was from Houston. Gay is the WAY these days!!!!!!!
Gasman

United States

#24419 Aug 5, 2014
R2D2 was gay...and he made those weird fart sounds....

Gasman

United States

#24421 Aug 5, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
Could a fart have caused the space shuttle disaster?
Which one...the one over Texas was a redneck that farted towards the shuttle after having madcow sex and playing the banjo while teaching kids about General Custer who was gay...
Rolling Papers

El Paso, TX

#24422 Aug 5, 2014
Liberal forever wrote:
<quoted text>Howard Hughes was bisexual also. He was from Houston. Gay is the WAY these days!!!!!!!
I agree. I never had a gay bone in my body until recently. One night while blazing up, I noticed how handsome my friend was. He has striking features and a toned body. Anyway, I decided to throw caution to the wind and give him a little kiss. That led to a night of true sexual bliss and we devoured each other in a gay sandwich. I wouldn't do it every night, but I definitely understand why gays get so excited about it. I had no idea that my anal regions were so sensitive. Anyway, I hope everyone will try it before you knock it.
Maddy

United States

#24423 Aug 5, 2014
I am, though, concerned about Ebola. And for five perfectly rational reasons, I do not trust the What Me Worry Mainstream Media to tell us the full truth about a potential outbreak:

1. The Mainstream Media Love to Lord Their Superiority Over Us - Accusing the hoi polloi of panicking and then calling for calm is the first knee-jerk reaction of anyone who gets off on puffing themselves up as Our Betters. And that is our media personified.

I believe and worry that the need to preen their superiority over us could affect the media's judgment. That's why the bloodless, slide-rule, Big Government-worshipping Spocks at Business Insider are already accusing others of panic even though no one is panicking.

2. The Obama Administration Lies - In a situation where an Ebola outbreak could in some way hurt President Obama's popularity numbers or agenda, do I believe the Obama Administration is morally corrupt to the point where they would put politics above the safety of the public? I'd tell you to ask our Libyan ambassador and three other foreign services workers that question, but they're all dead.

Were Ebola to creep over the Southern border in the form of an illegal immigrant, that could hurt this Administration's push to legalize 11 million Democrats. There is no doubt in my mind, the Administration would cover this up for as long as it could.

On top of the Obama Administration's corruption, the White House has shown itself to be breathtakingly inept at all things. Should yet another fatal bungle occur by our federal government, you can bet it will be covered up.

Our federal bureaucracy doesn't give a damn about our veterans, what makes you think they'll give a damn about you?

3. The Media Lets The Obama Administration Lie - There is also no doubt in my mind that the same media that is actively engaged in covering up Benghazi and the IRS scandal would aid and abet the covering up of anything else the Obama Administration wanted covered up -- even an outbreak of Ebola.

The media is also committed to seeing 11 million illegals legalized into voting Democrats and has already gone to extreme lengths to cover up the parade horribles happening on the Southern border. Covering up an Ebola outbreak is just one more moral compromise in an ocean of them.

4. The Media Can't Be Trusted to Know What's Going On - We cannot trust the same media that didn't want to vet ObamaCare to dig into what could be another potentially inconvenient truth for the Obama Administration.

Whether it's Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, or ObamaCare, the media just doesn't want to know.

5. The Mainstream Media Lies - The mainstream media lies. It lies all the time. The mainstream media is a degenerate, habitual, serial liar that exists only to serve the government and the noxious little career-climbing bubble it exists in. I always assume the media is lying -- that way I'm right more than I'm wrong. The mainstream media is a wretched institution populated with wretched people and only a handful of exceptions.

If you're foolish enough to believe the mainstream media will put what's morally good, right, and true above The Club Rules, you obviously haven't watched CNN's coverage of the war in Gaza.

I'm not trusting my life or the lives of my loved ones to arrogant, mercenary government bootlickers.
==========

Ebola is a serious issue especially due to our lack of border security.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24424 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
I am, though, concerned about Ebola. And for five perfectly rational reasons, I do not trust the What Me Worry Mainstream Media to tell us the full truth about a potential outbreak:
1. The Mainstream Media Love to Lord Their Superiority Over Us - Accusing the hoi polloi of panicking and then calling for calm is the first knee-jerk reaction of anyone who gets off on puffing themselves up as Our Betters. And that is our media personified.
I believe and worry that the need to preen their superiority over us could affect the media's judgment. That's why the bloodless, slide-rule, Big Government-worshipping Spocks at Business Insider are already accusing others of panic even though no one is panicking.
2. The Obama Administration Lies - In a situation where an Ebola outbreak could in some way hurt President Obama's popularity numbers or agenda, do I believe the Obama Administration is morally corrupt to the point where they would put politics above the safety of the public? I'd tell you to ask our Libyan ambassador and three other foreign services workers that question, but they're all dead.
Were Ebola to creep over the Southern border in the form of an illegal immigrant, that could hurt this Administration's push to legalize 11 million Democrats. There is no doubt in my mind, the Administration would cover this up for as long as it could.
On top of the Obama Administration's corruption, the White House has shown itself to be breathtakingly inept at all things. Should yet another fatal bungle occur by our federal government, you can bet it will be covered up.
Our federal bureaucracy doesn't give a damn about our veterans, what makes you think they'll give a damn about you?
3. The Media Lets The Obama Administration Lie - There is also no doubt in my mind that the same media that is actively engaged in covering up Benghazi and the IRS scandal would aid and abet the covering up of anything else the Obama Administration wanted covered up -- even an outbreak of Ebola.
The media is also committed to seeing 11 million illegals legalized into voting Democrats and has already gone to extreme lengths to cover up the parade horribles happening on the Southern border. Covering up an Ebola outbreak is just one more moral compromise in an ocean of them.
4. The Media Can't Be Trusted to Know What's Going On - We cannot trust the same media that didn't want to vet ObamaCare to dig into what could be another potentially inconvenient truth for the Obama Administration.
Whether it's Benghazi, Fast and Furious, the IRS, or ObamaCare, the media just doesn't want to know.
5. The Mainstream Media Lies - The mainstream media lies. It lies all the time. The mainstream media is a degenerate, habitual, serial liar that exists only to serve the government and the noxious little career-climbing bubble it exists in. I always assume the media is lying -- that way I'm right more than I'm wrong. The mainstream media is a wretched institution populated with wretched people and only a handful of exceptions.
If you're foolish enough to believe the mainstream media will put what's morally good, right, and true above The Club Rules, you obviously haven't watched CNN's coverage of the war in Gaza.
I'm not trusting my life or the lives of my loved ones to arrogant, mercenary government bootlickers.
==========
We have to care for the American medical workers. Who generously give their care to the poor in other countries. It is a virus. America has a experimental med already given to the do and the nurse. They are improving daily. Virus and bacteria can cross borders with travel. There are 20 hospitals across the nation set up for care of ebola. It is no different than HIV-AIDS. We have to learn to deal with it.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24425 Aug 5, 2014
Imperial Chicano wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know about keeping someone that gives up so fast.
Were you born naturally stupid, or did you study for it with a NEA approved study course?.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24426 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
==========
Well, here's more to back up your post.

U.S. Health Authorities Concealing Number of Suspected Ebola Victims From Public

http://www.infowars.com/u-s-health-authoritie...
Maddy

United States

#24428 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
U.S. Health Authorities Concealing Number of Suspected Ebola Victims From Public
Thanks appreciate it. The libs are all screaming it's under control which there is no way they can know that especially true because of open borders!
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#24429 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks appreciate it. The libs are all screaming it's under control which there is no way they can know that especially true because of open borders!
I thought this was mostly a black disease? I read somewhere than 90%+ of the victims were drank skinned.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24430 Aug 5, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought this was mostly a black disease? I read somewhere than 90%+ of the victims were drank skinned.
I's a virus that we all can enjoy thanks to our worthless government and their lap dog media.
Most of the victims are black, but I wonder if it's because they live in Africa and that's where the virus has originated from. Hmmmm.
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

#24431 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
The libs are also trying to cover up other things coming through the open border.

Undocumented Immigrants bringing diseases across border?

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/immigrants...
Shane Corson

El Paso, TX

#24432 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I's a virus that we all can enjoy thanks to our worthless government and their lap dog media.
Most of the victims are black, but I wonder if it's because they live in Africa and that's where the virus has originated from. Hmmmm.
I saw a report on Sgt. Andrew Tamarisino on FOX news tonight. He's locked up in Mexico because he was trying to snuggle guns. Maybe we should just trade all the illegal crossers for him? 5,000,000 of them for 1 Marine is about right.
Maddy

United States

#24433 Aug 5, 2014
Dean Wheeler wrote:
<quoted text>
No the reason you probably thought that is the outbreak started in mainly predominate black or dark skinned countries. But the virus doesn't care what color skin or nationality you are.
Maddy

United States

#24434 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right now with good care it can have a 60% fatality rate but the more virulent strain or those lacking the proper care it's a 90% rate of fatality.
Dean Wheeler

El Paso, TX

#24435 Aug 5, 2014
Maddy wrote:
<quoted text>
No the reason you probably thought that is the outbreak started in mainly predominate black or dark skinned countries. But the virus doesn't care what color skin or nationality you are.
Thanks for clearing that up, although now I am more than a little bit worried. I'll read up on this deal so that I can protect myself and my family.
Maria Molina

El Paso, TX

#24436 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why I haven't used a john in public for over 20 years. My sister caught gonorrhea and the crabs from sitting on the crapper at the mall and ever since then, I do my business at home. I think if everyone would do that, this disease could be stopped.

“Free to be me and you!”

Tampa, FL

#24437 Aug 5, 2014
Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been watching this closely. Is it airborn or not.? They say bodily contact with body fluids. Now some are saying it can be airborne. I don't think they know yet. It reminds me of 1990 when I was a new nurse and the AIDS everybody was afraid of. I have worked with many HIV and AIDS patients. When I worked for PCJ.......I was specially trained to tell IM's they has HIV.......it as a tough job. I will let you know what I find out. I know an infection control doc here in Tampa. Tampa is not one of the hospitals that are set up for ebola. I was worried about my children who work at the university hospital here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new in town 6 hr askins 4
alleged offender (Jul '09) Wed tanftx 5
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Dec 17 98 Degree Diarrhea 595
Texarkana School Board Member Dreaming of a Rac... Dec 6 Cordwainer Trout 7
Nash Texas Nov 30 MeSoLMWAO 1
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Fartology 752
making it hard for new people moving in new boston Nov '14 disappointed 1
New Boston Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

New Boston News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in New Boston

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:22 am PST