Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the New Boston Forum

Comments (Page 564)

Showing posts 11,261 - 11,280 of16,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Come on by ,big guy. Either the flat headed shovel or the rounded one should suffice.
Perhaps one of my wolfhounds would take out your crotch. The world would be a safer place.A win, win. COme on by.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that you say that the scriptures have been deliberately "altered" too much by "the fake Jews," but you still trust the passages that refer to homosexuality being sin. How do you determine which scriptures you trust, and which ones you think are "altered"?
most awsome inquiry....I have tried pointing out this irony before. She will more than likely just inuslt you and blow over this, but still a great question.

This is where follow the Euro-Centric Cult leader comes into play.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

WTH wrote:
Know how to tell when HF finally concedes to the fact that he's a loser?
Wait!!! I'll give him something to work with.
No how to tell, when HF conseeds, to the fax, that hes a looser?
1. He accuses you of being drunk
2. He accuses you of being insane
3. Starts making very immature statements
4. Has to correct your speling or grimmer or you use of puntuashun
5. Threatens he has no more use of you in having intelligent diatribes and will no longer respond to you
RIGHT'!!!!!!!!!
LMBO
When people say something that is wrong, others will be able to read it and make the judgement themselves. No one needs to accuse the person of being insane or any of these other examples. You have a point, as these things can make the person doing them look incorrect, or seem that the person using the tactics stated above is not confident in the validity of their claims.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist: A person who believes a particular race is superior to others.
That makes YOU, Nijoni... a racist, an illiterate one but still a racist.
No

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, Texan... I love you, baby.
For someone who brags of having such a high intellect, you sure are an idiot.

WooF!!!!Woof!
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you call the way you feel? Only word I can think of. I would assume if I felt I was a man in here, that would cause plenty of inner turmoil, confusion. If incorrect, pls enlighten.
The only thing that used to confuse me is, why do people misinterpret me so much when they see me as a woman, but they understand me when they see me as a man? I mean that when they think of me as a woman, or when they thought of me as a girl, my humor isn't funny, my experience isn't relevant somehow, or they misunderstand my motives, and the meanings of my words. It greatly disturbs me even to this day, and I can not help but think that these should not be so. I wouldn't need to be a man if only there were no spiritual differences between the sexes, then I wouldn't be grouped wrong in with women, who do not function quite the way I do apparently.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
When people say something that is wrong, others will be able to read it and make the judgement themselves. No one needs to accuse the person of being insane or any of these other examples. You have a point, as these things can make the person doing them look incorrect, or seem that the person using the tactics stated above is not confident in the validity of their claims.
It is hard to beleive you are only 19.
just sayin'. If true, you are way ahead of your years.....but still in high school? Why won't you explain this to us?
No big deal if at some point you were held back or whatever.
In high shchool, I cheated ONE time, I swear it, Once, and got caught by the teacher. I had to take History the next year as a senior, but with juniors...even to this day the junior class thinks I was one of them. I ended up having freinds in both classes. I never cheated again, though. I was never good at dates in time and such. The jest of the story, but nailing some detail of a date hundreds of years ago, not so much.
The most important date to me, other than the time of CHrist, is when my people saw Columbus trespassing
and hungry. Perhaps if we had not been so kind, we would not be called so weak by Euro-Centric (gag)so called by themselves, Christians. Whether their philosophies will stand before a Righteous God? Time will show.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that used to confuse me is, why do people misinterpret me so much when they see me as a woman, but they understand me when they see me as a man? I mean that when they think of me as a woman, or when they thought of me as a girl, my humor isn't funny, my experience isn't relevant somehow, or they misunderstand my motives, and the meanings of my words. It greatly disturbs me even to this day, and I can not help but think that these should not be so. I wouldn't need to be a man if only there were no spiritual differences between the sexes, then I wouldn't be grouped wrong in with women, who do not function quite the way I do apparently.
Now this I truly can relate to. When I was young, people were always telling my sister what a cute little brother she had. Even in my star winged glasses and green or gaudy pantsuits. My mother seemed to like to scalp me.(she was not the most balanced individual) Many people would tell my dad what a cute grandson he had as well. He was 48 years older than me. But the LGBT stuff was not in existance then, and I think, for myself, that was a good thing. Why? Because it never placed any idea in my head that I was anthing other than a female. I have not been mistaken for a boy since I stood my ground at 13 or something, and would not allow my mom to cut my hair anymore. I never felt confused inside though. But women, as you have described above- are treated differently in this society..and a strong women will constantly be placed under the microscope and have much jealousy against her to deal with. Women are so conditioned, as are men...I think you are confusing the issue of being unique with being the wrong sex.. perhaps..?... I can relate to what you are saying, but I can't believe God would put you in the wrong body. But as I will say again, I do not claim to understand what exactly you're going thru. What I am trying to say is do not allow the pressures of society to influence you so much. FInd yourself. Be who you already are ?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

I was a tomboy and enjoyed the things of the outdoor world....very independent.. and this threatens people, of the same sex the most even.
Being different always threatens the "norm" (so called) of society. Do it anyway. Be who God made you to be.
I am not a huge Joyce Meyer fan, but I have read some of her books. "How to be successful at being yourself" helped me a lot. You can pick up for just a couple bucks on Amazon.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh yeah, I meant to add, Joyce is very empowering. Especially if one is a female.
Perhaps it will show you a new perspective.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
It is hard to beleive you are only 19.
just sayin'. If true, you are way ahead of your years.....but still in high school? Why won't you explain this to us?
No big deal if at some point you were held back or whatever.
In high shchool, I cheated ONE time, I swear it, Once, and got caught by the teacher. I had to take History the next year as a senior, but with juniors...even to this day the junior class thinks I was one of them. I ended up having freinds in both classes. I never cheated again, though. I was never good at dates in time and such. The jest of the story, but nailing some detail of a date hundreds of years ago, not so much.
The most important date to me, other than the time of CHrist, is when my people saw Columbus trespassing
and hungry. Perhaps if we had not been so kind, we would not be called so weak by Euro-Centric (gag)so called by themselves, Christians. Whether their philosophies will stand before a Righteous God? Time will show.
I failed junior year twice, failed almost every single class because I was extremely stressed and I can't explain. I've for a very long time had great difficulty concentrating with noise, but that's not the only reason.
Here's something interesting http://www.cracked.com/article_19864_6-ridicu...
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Now this I truly can relate to. When I was young, people were always telling my sister what a cute little brother she had. Even in my star winged glasses and green or gaudy pantsuits. My mother seemed to like to scalp me.(she was not the most balanced individual) Many people would tell my dad what a cute grandson he had as well. He was 48 years older than me. But the LGBT stuff was not in existance then, and I think, for myself, that was a good thing. Why? Because it never placed any idea in my head that I was anthing other than a female. I have not been mistaken for a boy since I stood my ground at 13 or something, and would not allow my mom to cut my hair anymore. I never felt confused inside though. But women, as you have described above- are treated differently in this society..and a strong women will constantly be placed under the microscope and have much jealousy against her to deal with. Women are so conditioned, as are men...I think you are confusing the issue of being unique with being the wrong sex.. perhaps..?... I can relate to what you are saying, but I can't believe God would put you in the wrong body. But as I will say again, I do not claim to understand what exactly you're going thru. What I am trying to say is do not allow the pressures of society to influence you so much. FInd yourself. Be who you already are ?
I was raised as a female and this led me to believe that I was female, but I didn't understand that women's and men's brains are different shaped and work a little differently, so it confused me why people were treating me like a woman in junior high, because I don't function like one, and I didn't understand why they could not see that. Still I tried to be female thinking they would eventually notice that I was different. No one did. Then I realized that my brain functions as a man, and when I started believing in myself that I am one, and it's not right that people misunderstand me, some people actually started to know me. God did not do anything other than he would have done, I think. It's not his fault that I am so misunderstood by imperfect people that I have to be male to be understood.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Nijoni wrote:
I was a tomboy and enjoyed the things of the outdoor world....very independent.. and this threatens people, of the same sex the most even.
Being different always threatens the "norm" (so called) of society. Do it anyway. Be who God made you to be.
I am not a huge Joyce Meyer fan, but I have read some of her books. "How to be successful at being yourself" helped me a lot. You can pick up for just a couple bucks on Amazon.
I am reading Captivating by John Eldredge. I have read Wild at Heart and I found it very helpful.
RealLifeEasyA

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I am reading Captivating by John Eldredge. I have read Wild at Heart and I found it very helpful.
Whoops, both John and Stasi Eldredge wrote Captivating. I got confused and should have put, that John wrote Wild at Heart.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I failed junior year twice, failed almost every single class because I was extremely stressed and I can't explain. I've for a very long time had great difficulty concentrating with noise, but that's not the only reason.
Here's something interesting http://www.cracked.com/article_19864_6-ridicu...
I would be stressed when shooters are now a common school experience. I never had to worry of such things.

Great article. Thank you much. Says many things doesn't it? About the conditioning of this society.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Neat..I will look into these. Have just read some about JE.
In Colorado Springs isn't it? His ministry?

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I was raised as a female and this led me to believe that I was female, but I didn't understand that women's and men's brains are different shaped and work a little differently, so it confused me why people were treating me like a woman in junior high, because I don't function like one, and I didn't understand why they could not see that. Still I tried to be female thinking they would eventually notice that I was different. No one did. Then I realized that my brain functions as a man, and when I started believing in myself that I am one, and it's not right that people misunderstand me, some people actually started to know me. God did not do anything other than he would have done, I think. It's not his fault that I am so misunderstood by imperfect people that I have to be male to be understood.
Just know I wish you well in figuring our who you are.

When I was 21, I firmly believed I was from Adromekia in the Andromeda galaxy... At least one friend was convinced as well.
I think now it was due to feeling so foreign in my own family. So Different. ANd coming from a dysfunctional family. Divorced parents, both dysfunctional as well. So, I was trying desperately to find out who I was and how I fit in. Due to society being lost as well as my self.

I do look just like my dad's mom, so? I think probably not an alien. Funny how our minds can trick us sometimes. Pain has serious side effects. Often it takes years of working to overcome, if one ever truly does. Life is tough.

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

out* who you are...

“Land of Entrapment”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Judged:

Actually, I think it was more like 20, or 19 even. Many moons back.
Mary

Cleveland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

Texan wrote:
May you both burn in Hell, gutless pukes that you are. A false prophet and the spawn of the Devil
You can say that again! However it's not actually 2 people. Heavy guy has all these fake profiles he uses to defend him when he feels like he needs it. Same guy both comments. I could point out some more fake profiles he has has but I feel you have to already know it anyhow. If you don't I will do it for you another time because I am busy now, if you request it of me. He can't be trusted and demented he is, anyone who would speak of the deceased in that manner.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 11,261 - 11,280 of16,773
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••