Lawyer arrested on DWI charge on way to court

Jun 20, 2009 Full story: El Paso Times 10

A state district judge declared a mistrial in a murder case and ordered a defense attorney to reimburse Bowie County for jury costs after the attorney was arrested on suspicion of driving while intoxicated on his way to court.

Full Story
Tom

United States

#1 Jun 21, 2009
Say it isn't so!!!! Not a attorney...
Wounded

AOL

#2 Jun 22, 2009
Tom wrote:
Say it isn't so!!!! Not a attorney...
:')
Next thing you know it will be a Lesher!!

Say it isn't so!!!! Zhit happens! ;')

I want me a shirt that says that.
Not Zhit happens.
I want one that say's attorney's and law officer's go to jail often. ;')
Hellcat

United States

#3 Jun 23, 2009
I wonder if they will check his blood for anything other than alcohol.
Hiding Scared

Morgan, TX

#4 Jun 23, 2009
Wounded on one of the other sites you tried to say it was a DPS ,BC conspiracy to keep the attorney from making it to court . Now you are bad mouthing the attorney you can't have it both ways. You really don't have a clue do you?
Hellcat

United States

#5 Jun 23, 2009
Do you suppose there is Any Way in this World we can make this thread Not about Wounded?
Mother

AOL

#6 Jun 23, 2009
Hellcat wrote:
Do you suppose there is Any Way in this World we can make this thread Not about Wounded?
no it is all about wounded from what i read
i think wounded loves it
i no not why it can't be a conspiracy
why can't we have it both ways
they always have their cake and eat it too
that's the way it always works out
Hellcat

United States

#7 Jun 24, 2009
Hiding Scared wrote:
Wounded on one of the other sites you tried to say it was a DPS ,BC conspiracy to keep the attorney from making it to court . Now you are bad mouthing the attorney you can't have it both ways. You really don't have a clue do you?
On another site someone posted Byran Simmons is, or was, a methhead.
Mother

AOL

#8 Jun 24, 2009
Hellcat wrote:
<quoted text>
On another site someone posted Byran Simmons is, or was, a methhead.
Hello they are all methheads in one way or another.
If they can't get it from cAss county dope cooks they will get it from a bottle.

Not any difference!
NewBoston

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2009
Would it be a new thing for an attorney to conspire to swindle an older woman out of her belongings after she had been married to a man for 16 years? Would this man's relatives(son mostly) take advantage of the woman, the woman who had endured things kept secret by so many for way too long,at a time when her heart still ached and mourned for his father? This woman who had been there every moment of the last years of the grandmother and then the grandfather of this same man. The woman who fought so hard with all of her breath and soul to force oxygen into his dying grandmother's lungs hoping to save the mother of his father. This woman who had worked the entire time she had been married to his father and supported his thoughtless whims that oftern hurt her and others. This she did without choice because she had none. Why would any man take part in swindling the possessions of a woman who had been so faithful during his father's alcoholism and more than a wondering eye? The woman who had held his father's hand as he cried out in pain. She was the only one who heard his please for relief. Why would a man's son, even though this woman was not his flesh and blood, seek to take any possessions she had left to possibly find some kind of peace after years of torment and being denied any opportunity to be with her own children and grandchildren? This man has a more that comfortable home but yet he claims her meeger home as his own simply for selfish gain? Why would two persons who are loosely termed men conspire to lure this woman into trusting them with all of her posessions and then take her into a courtroom on the pretext of protecting her then pounce onto her like lions on their prey? Wrenching what little life's blood still pulsed through her fragile veins? Why would two men try to steal the desire of a 65 year old woman to see the coming sunrise? This is not New Boston!!! This is a fraudulent and moraless scam that all should be ashamed of. Supported by the courts, perpetrated by evil coniving "men".
Hellcat

United States

#10 Jun 28, 2009
???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 44 min Gasman 22,545
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 47 min Gasman 18,277
TX Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 20 hr Gasman 566
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) Sun That Fart Guy 676
TX Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in T... (Oct '10) Sep 10 Gasman 728
TX Who do you support for Railroad Commissioner in... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 796
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Sep 9 Gasman 631
•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

New Boston News, Events & Info