looking

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

My family will be moving to the New Boston area in the next few months and I know nothing about the area. I'm needing information about New Boston and surrounding areas. Things such as, neighborhoods to avoid, best school districts for band students and also for students who are ahead academically. I don't want fire heads getting on here and ranting, I need solid information! Thanks ahead of time for ANY information. So far, I've been told to look into Hooks and Maud. Also, if anyone knows of any rentals with at least 3 bedrooms, please let me know! Thanks!
Earl

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2009

Hi looking... I'm biased, so take this for what it's worth. In addition to Hooks and Maud, take a look at De Kalb as well. The pickins' are slim inside the city limits, but just outside of town is pretty wide open. There are 3 districts in the immediate area... Hubbard and Malta offer K-8 while De Kalb offers PreK-12. It's been a while since I've been up to speed on the school quality, but I can tell you it's a great place to raise a family. I know it wasn't much help to post this, but give De Kalb some consideration as well and best of luck to you and your family!
looking

Paris, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2009

Earl wrote:
Hi looking... I'm biased, so take this for what it's worth. In addition to Hooks and Maud, take a look at De Kalb as well. The pickins' are slim inside the city limits, but just outside of town is pretty wide open. There are 3 districts in the immediate area... Hubbard and Malta offer K-8 while De Kalb offers PreK-12. It's been a while since I've been up to speed on the school quality, but I can tell you it's a great place to raise a family. I know it wasn't much help to post this, but give De Kalb some consideration as well and best of luck to you and your family!
Thanks! All information is welcome. We're moving due to a job in New Boston. I guess I should have added that I needed drive time to the prison as well. Thanks again!
bill

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2010

There's a great bar north of dekalb except when this band full of fat kids play the bar.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
New Boston Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••