New Boston woman killed in one-vehicle wreck Friday

There are 10 comments on the Texarkana Gazette story from Nov 5, 2011, titled New Boston woman killed in one-vehicle wreck Friday. In it, Texarkana Gazette reports that:

LearningRx 5602 Richmond Road, Richmond Moores Crossing, Suite 104 Texarkana, TX 75503 838-0303 Read more about this business Visit Website / View Map Better Hearing Care 4628 Summerhill Road Texarkana, TX 75503 794-5839 Read more about this business Visit Website / View Map Zadie Malissa Meadows, 54, was pronounced dead at the crash scene on Farm ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texarkana Gazette.

Sensationalism

Texarkana, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2011
I boycott all stories where you have to sign in or register to read the story.
Darla

La Marque, TX

#2 Nov 5, 2011
fluck the gazette
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#3 Nov 5, 2011
Darla wrote:
fluck the gazette
Amen!!! Someone is in their right mind. ;')
Just the facts mam!
The Cat

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2011
I agree, all of you. I won't have the Gazette much longer, but as long as I do ...

A New Boston, Texas, woman was killed in a one-vehicle wreck early Friday in Bowie County.

Zadie Malissa Meadows, 54, was pronounced dead at the crash scene on Farm to Market Road 561 by a justice of the peace, said Trooper Sylvia Jennings of the Texas Department of Public Safety.

At 3:30 a.m., Meadows was driving a 2007 Ford pickup east on FM 561, 2 miles east of Farm to Market Road 990, when the vehicle left the roadway on the south side and struck a culvert. Jennings said the vehicle then veered back over to the north side of the roadway and came to rest in a creek bank.

Jennings said the reason why Meadows’ vehicle left the roadway is still under investigation.

Meadows was not wearing a seat belt.

Meadows’ body was taken to the Dallas County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.

Four Texarkana-based DPS troopers investigated the accident.

Published: 11/05/2011

I heard she was a New Boston middle school teacher. What wth was she doing out at 3:30 a.m.?
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#5 Nov 5, 2011
The Cat wrote:
I agree, all of you. I won't have the Gazette much longer, but as long as I do ...
A New Boston, Texas, woman was killed in a one-vehicle wreck early Friday in Bowie County.
Zadie Malissa Meadows, 54, was pronounced dead at the crash scene on Farm to Market Road 561 by a justice of the peace, said Trooper Sylvia Jennings of the Texas Department of Public Safety.
At 3:30 a.m., Meadows was driving a 2007 Ford pickup east on FM 561, 2 miles east of Farm to Market Road 990, when the vehicle left the roadway on the south side and struck a culvert. Jennings said the vehicle then veered back over to the north side of the roadway and came to rest in a creek bank.
Jennings said the reason why Meadows’ vehicle left the roadway is still under investigation.
Meadows was not wearing a seat belt.
Meadows’ body was taken to the Dallas County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.
Four Texarkana-based DPS troopers investigated the accident.
Published: 11/05/2011
I heard she was a New Boston middle school teacher. What wth was she doing out at 3:30 a.m.?
Shame it wasn't Johnson.
We all know what I think he has coming. Deservingly I must say.
My prayer's go out to her family.
God be with them.
At least she had a Real Job.
Being a cop is the same as being a crook.
Just the facts mam!
Voice of Reason

United States

#6 Nov 5, 2011
What was she doing out at 3:30 AM? None of your business. I suppose you never have been out past 9:30PM? Or is it only school teachers who are not allowed to go out at night? Funny how people who have done/are doing wrong things always assume someone else is doing something wrong? Have some decency for the family. And is internet stalker and babbling idiot a "real job"?
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#7 Nov 6, 2011
Voice of Reason wrote:
What was she doing out at 3:30 AM? None of your business. I suppose you never have been out past 9:30PM? Or is it only school teachers who are not allowed to go out at night? Funny how people who have done/are doing wrong things always assume someone else is doing something wrong? Have some decency for the family. And is internet stalker and babbling idiot a "real job"?
She was out hooking up with Johnson.
The Cat

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2011
Sorry Vor, didn't intend any disrespect for her family.

Not much good can come out of being out on the roads at 3:30 a.m. though IMO.
Steve Jones

Texarkana, TX

#9 Nov 6, 2011
The Cat wrote:
Sorry Vor, didn't intend any disrespect for her family.
Not much good can come out of being out on the roads at 3:30 a.m. though IMO.
Good point!
I understood what you meant.
Don't care if the others did. ;')
Jane Dont

Aurora, CO

#10 Nov 7, 2011
Sad, sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 6 hr fartering 826
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farting 641
is that tire guy a crook? (Oct '14) Mar '15 TexasGirl 3
stones boat shop (Aug '09) Feb '15 AZZSPLITTER 11
army friend Feb '15 Chance 1
News Harvest Texarkana awards $15K in grants Jan '15 Bjlah 1
New Boston Music Thread (Oct '13) Jan '15 Musikologist 6
More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]