Who do you support for State House in Texas (District 1) in 2010?

Posted in the New Boston Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
angel

Texarkana, TX

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Lavender has my vote.
adelene hall

San Antonio, TX

#3 Oct 17, 2010
need soomone whom will listen to home folks and vote our way not washingtons
Miller

Ephrata, PA

#4 Oct 17, 2010
just me wrote:
Representative Stephen Frost, I noticed you had a for sale sign at 213 Quachita.Too bad your never there.Must be pretty pitiful to have to make up lies about Lavender to try and make yourself look good.I didnt appreciate that mudslinging flyer i got yesterday.Where in the hell do you get your proof to say Lavender supports a 14cent tax rate? Frost your a liar and a coward who covers up their dirty deeds.Your at the bottom of the barrel.But while your there Stateline/Frost would you like to proof read this?
LAWMAKER FROST HELPS SEAL LOBBYIST RECORDS
Amid the race for what could be his fourth term in the House, State Representative Stephen Frost filed a motion to seal the records of an Austin lobbyist and her ex-husband late last month, a case in which the East Texas Democrat was deposed in February during the divorce proceedings.
On Sept.17,2010 98th District Court Judge Rhonda Hurley sealed those records, meaning everything filed in the case will now be hidden from the public.
Exhibits that Representative Frost had sealed were an hour and a half of deposition testimony about their relationship and all text messages and emails between State Representative Stephen Frost and Abortion Lobbyist Sandra Haverlah.
This case involves communications between lobbyist and lawmaker. The public has a right to know the contents of State Representative Stephen Frost's deposition. The lobbyist’s ex-husband filed for divorce in January 2009 on the basis of adultery, according to court records. News source KXAN News Austin Texas ,Texas Insider Report Austin Texas
Representative Stephen Frost has missed 118 Votes on the House Floor.
WHO's VOTING FOR YOU ?
Cant wait to read the ad !Where can I send donations ?
UpholdRight

Texarkana, AR

#5 Oct 18, 2010
George Lavender is a man of honor. We should have had enough of the Democratic platform and antics
Miller

Ephrata, PA

#6 Oct 18, 2010
On Sept.17,2010 Frost sealed ADULTERY divorce deposition, emails ,and text messages with his girlfriend Haverlah an ABORTIONIST LOBBYIST! Accepting lobbyist money from an ABORTIONIST Lobbyist in 2004 an 2008, Frost let his "catholic' knight of colombus oaths lapse when overtaken by his intimate relationship with a married woman. Frost divorced his wife in 2008 and moved his lover into number one position .Frost was deposed and his emails and text messages were subpoenaed .If he lied in the Catholic Church ,is it any wonder he lies about George Lavender .His affairs mimic his mentor John Edwards another philandering lying denying King of Torts lawyers .Bill Clinton would blush , but Stephen does not deny sex with Haverlah ,he just uses the Courts in Austin and a Demoncrat Judge to SEAL the records from transparency Obama promised. Lies ,TRIAL LAWYERS ,and democrats go hand in hand in Northeast Texas .The light has shined and frost has melted to use trial lawyer tactics to hide the truth .No one can trust him to tell the truth and obey his promises ,and We The People can not trust him .Transparency even Obama said would change but Frost gives us Change the Wife for Abortionist Lobbyist .Coverup ,lie cheat and steal is not a representative of East Texas .
Sweep Frost out !
jmd

Texarkana, TX

#7 Oct 18, 2010
works for all of us
angel

Texarkana, TX

#8 Oct 19, 2010
Miller wrote:
On Sept.17,2010 Frost sealed ADULTERY divorce deposition, emails ,and text messages with his girlfriend Haverlah an ABORTIONIST LOBBYIST! Accepting lobbyist money from an ABORTIONIST Lobbyist in 2004 an 2008, Frost let his "catholic' knight of colombus oaths lapse when overtaken by his intimate relationship with a married woman. Frost divorced his wife in 2008 and moved his lover into number one position .Frost was deposed and his emails and text messages were subpoenaed .If he lied in the Catholic Church ,is it any wonder he lies about George Lavender .His affairs mimic his mentor John Edwards another philandering lying denying King of Torts lawyers .Bill Clinton would blush , but Stephen does not deny sex with Haverlah ,he just uses the Courts in Austin and a Demoncrat Judge to SEAL the records from transparency Obama promised. Lies ,TRIAL LAWYERS ,and democrats go hand in hand in Northeast Texas .The light has shined and frost has melted to use trial lawyer tactics to hide the truth .No one can trust him to tell the truth and obey his promises ,and We The People can not trust him .Transparency even Obama said would change but Frost gives us Change the Wife for Abortionist Lobbyist .Coverup ,lie cheat and steal is not a representative of East Texas .
Sweep Frost out !
Frost is not someone i can trust.
yankee

United States

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Got another one of those lying Steven Frost flyers in the mail today.Cant believe someone like him is up in Austin voting and writing bills that later become law.Frost is one of the biggest liars of this election season.Hey yea you one of you Frost supporters where does Steven Frost come up with so mush BS?Where's Frost proof?All he has is fear and fear generates lies.Vote for a good honest man vote George Lavender.Frost is one dirty legislator.And thats a fact!
Sulphur Sage

Whitney, TX

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Angel, see you in church Sunday, please be on time.
Mike

Petersburg, TX

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Frost works hard for his district. Lavender has run for everything around here but dog catcher & that's only because he is not qualified.Frost is your best choice.
Miller

Idalou, TX

#13 Oct 22, 2010
Mike wrote:
Frost works hard for his district. Lavender has run for everything around here but dog catcher & that's only because he is not qualified.Frost is your best choice.
I agree with you Frost does work hard authoring, voting and passing bills for Carlow and Sullivan .If the people on here would research some of Frost's bills he has sponsored up in Austin you would quickly see he loves eminant domain and Carlow .Frost has wrote all the bills concerning the power Carlow has over RRRA AND SULLIVAN'S Riverbend and the MPO .So if your happy with that sorry bunch of corruption vote for Frost .Frost doenst mind selling his soul to the devil .
Skeptic

Texarkana, TX

#14 Oct 23, 2010
NO DEMOCRATS
No dems

Texarkana, TX

#15 Oct 23, 2010
No Democrats for me either. They had their chance
Gene White

AOL

#16 Oct 24, 2010
Why are Little Rock Yankees and Arkansas side skeptics running their heads and voting in East Texas politics? I have asked Lavender to provide verification of a few of his political topics. As of now, I have none. Missed 118 votes? "Got it on paper, let me see if I can find a link to it". Hate to tell ya, but Frost might just be a wolf(Republican) in sheep's(Deomcrat) clothing. Politcs is dirty all around. THere is no strong info on the web. I found one site showing a small percentage of Frost's voting record. Has Lavender ever held an upper political position that would show his tendancies?

I have met Frost and used Frost's legal services. Many times when I needed his legal services, guess where he was? Austin(missing those votes). Requiring Voting ID -- Have you read the bill he voted against?

118 votes over 6 yrs. Less than 20 votes a yr on avg. The House may have voted on 118 bills one day.
We don't know.

Did you notice-- I used my name.
Tea Time

Oviedo, FL

#17 Oct 25, 2010
We the People are the TEA Party. Bye bye comrade Obama. 2012 in coming. Fire the empty suit and put a leader in the White House.
Petal

Sherman, TX

#18 Oct 25, 2010
Never vote democrat. Squash big government. Vote out incumbants when possible.
Alan Parsons

Sanford, NC

#21 Oct 26, 2010
Mr Frost likes to use his power to hide his involvement in extramarital affairs.
WOLRAC

United States

#22 Oct 26, 2010
Frost is a liar. That's why he can't put his claims in an ad in the Texarkana Gazette. One good thing about them is they make you provide proof if you're making a claim about your opponent. There is no proof in his claims about George Lavender. He just lawyers his way around the system and knows that you could claim your opponent was from Mars on TV or the radio and not get in trouble. He learned from the best, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama.
Sulphur Sage

Grandview, TX

#23 Oct 26, 2010
WOLRAC wrote:
Frost is a liar. That's why he can't put his claims in an ad in the Texarkana Gazette. One good thing about them is they make you provide proof if you're making a claim about your opponent. There is no proof in his claims about George Lavender. He just lawyers his way around the system and knows that you could claim your opponent was from Mars on TV or the radio and not get in trouble. He learned from the best, Nancy Pelosi and Barack Obama.
NO TRUTH ABOUT LAVENDER'S BANKRUPTCY'S? George has learned from the best, big business, big banks, and Wall Street. Is that the way you do business? Not for "we the people" common folks.
Sulphur Sage

Grandview, TX

#24 Oct 26, 2010
Sulphur Sage wrote:
<quoted text>
NO TRUTH ABOUT LAVENDER'S BANKRUPTCY'S? George has learned from the best, big business, big banks, and Wall Street. Is that the way you do business? Not for "we the people" common folks.
As "we the people" take back America,,HOW ABOUT RE-ESTABLISHING DEBTORS PRISON. We had those once upon a time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 2 hr K 678
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Fri Manny 535
Construction crew Oct 19 Iwannastalnight 1
is that tire guy a crook? Oct 4 open eyes 2
New Boston Music Thread (Oct '13) Sep '14 Musikologist 5
Walking Dead actress is headed to prison for at... Jul '14 rillo 14
Seeing Red...chapter 18 (Dec '06) Jul '14 Official Historian 2
New Boston Dating
Find my Match

New Boston Jobs