Questions surround convictions in Tel...

Questions surround convictions in Telford Unit murder case

There are 82 comments on the Texarkana Gazette story from May 27, 2008, titled Questions surround convictions in Telford Unit murder case. In it, Texarkana Gazette reports that:

A man who was convicted and sentenced to death for strangling a fellow inmate at the Telford Unit in New Boston claims prosecutors violated the law during his trial.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Texarkana Gazette.

sweetness

Houston, TX

#62 May 21, 2013
I love you Hollywood!
htown

Houston, TX

#63 Jul 22, 2013
Omg i hope my husband dont stay there ciz he sure aint goin to make parole if this is how the uniit works !! I will continue to pray for my loved one :"(
Telford Inmates Wife

Dallas, TX

#64 Sep 3, 2013
a tip wrote:
Here's a little tip of advice, DON'T do the crime if you CAN'T do the time! If you, or someone you know is in jail at all, then they shouldn't be complaining! Grow some balls, be a productive member of society and QUIT WHINING!!! The majority of offenders in Telford are just there to do their time and go home. It's the idiots that make it hard on everyone! Then again, if they would have acted like adults to begin with, they wouldn't be in jail!
-- yes, the idiots make it hard on everyone, n you r obviously one of those said idiots! Not Everyone in there is guilty, n even if they are, doesn't mean they r bad ppl. If u had a loved one there, I'm sure you'd think before u said something so hateful. I pray u find God, as He is the only One who has the right to judge. Good luck on your quest to be a better person, and God bless.
Telford Inmates Wife

Dallas, TX

#65 Sep 3, 2013
thg wrote:
I don't care what happens to any of them. If they were descent human beings, they wouldn't be there. I hope something horrible happens E.R.
-- yet another horrible human being speaking when they should keep their unholy mouths shut!! May God be with you, cuz u sure need it! Good luck on ur quest to be a good person, and God bless
paga

Poth, TX

#66 Oct 17, 2013
Tinkerman there and so is weezy
paga

United States

#67 Oct 18, 2013
paga wrote:
Tinkerman there and so is weezy
they are there for kidnap robbing and burning a college student to death for five dollars cell phone shoes and a pair of jogging pants weezy testified in court thry did it he got 15 years in plea tink got 70 they good too ?
paga

United States

#68 Oct 20, 2013
They are all there for vacation?
paga

United States

#69 Oct 24, 2013
Anybody know,hows Dwayne Champion aka weezy hope he ok he be label a snitch by his fellow gang bros he commit his crime wit they say he talked or they not got caught every got life sent he got 15 and said I dont care what happen to them I want get my short stretch amd go home
Brandy White

Fort Worth, TX

#70 Jan 10, 2014
Your right.... Telfird SUCKS!!!!!! My brother kept getting harassed by the OIG ppl over a female there. Everytime they put him in the hole they could never find anything . He said that the female that they were accusing him of treated everybody with respect and because she didn't ride along with the shit they be doing they targeted her. So not only are the inmates getting harassed but some of the guards are too. The female no longer works there but he said rumor is she has lawsuit in against them for harassing her. I hope she wins.
hot lanta usa

Fort Worth, TX

#71 Jan 10, 2014
My cousin is on that piece of a shit unit and he has a job on the kitchen squad. He writes home and calls all the time. He says that they only harass black and Mexican inmates, the same way they harass black guards. He said that there is this one chick who kept chasing him so he dicked her down. He said that she would stay after on her shift sometimes in the kitchen when he was on third and she was on second and suck his dick. Well she got moved to first and so did he, and now he says that he only gets to rub on her. He only fucks with her to show that other races do just as much as black and mexicans.
hot lanta usa

Fort Worth, TX

#73 Apr 3, 2014
ljones wrote:
Not one person who reads or writes on this post knows the heart of anyone else. My son is doing time and is at Telford Unit. all the units are hard. some of it they bring on themselves,and some of the trouble comes from others. I have watched this for many years..I do believe this unit has many problems, administrative problems, from warden grounds all the way down........we should all pray for each other to get through this.
I agree warden grounds only cares about herself. I called her to let her know that my son was being harassed by a female guard in the kitchen name brandy and I talked to some lady name scott who says she was the supervisor in the kitchen. This brandy person has had my son locked up because he said he caught her and another inmate. I told warden grounds that if he gets written up one more time, I'm taking all letters to huntsville. This is crazy
Brandy White

Fort Worth, TX

#74 Apr 3, 2014
I just receive a letter from my brother and in it he told me that ole girl that he dicked down name. He also has a picture of her. I saw her when I went to visit him in Sunday. She is one ugly looking asian chicka. How can they fuck or do whateva and noone says anything?
gsc984

Paignton, UK

#75 Apr 27, 2014
i have someone specail there now im really worried for him
Brandy White

Houston, TX

#76 May 25, 2014
I went to visit my brother on Sunday (last wk) and I noticed he wasn't his chipper self, I asked him was he ok and he told me that he wants to get out the kitchen squad because he is getting written up for dumb shit. I told him that I would call on Monday (last wk). I called and talked to some guy named Alexander I told him what was going on and he told me that my brother was a low life liar and that he wasn't going to move him. Well I told him that my brother showed me a picture of this female guard and her info. I gave him her name and he told me that he didn't believe me. I called Huntsville for help, no help there. If my brother parole gets f'd up behind this I will file a lawsuit.
hot lanta usa

Dallas, TX

#77 May 25, 2014
My husband got shipped and I'm glad that he did. That is one the worst unit ever. The administration is retarded, the guards are dirty, they dnt get clean clothes sometimes, the food is nasty, that unit needs to be burned and rebuilt with better staff. My husband got set up by field law Arnold and when he beat the case, they got mad. If ur love on is there get them off that unit ASAP!!!!!
hot lanta usa

Houston, TX

#78 May 26, 2014
mee mee wrote:
<quoted text>I have a relative in the telford unit and the guards write him fake cases and take his trays like he than ate but havent i dont like that place and i hope the governor shut it down because its a lot of dirty guards that work there been tryin to get my relative moved but they keep comin up with some laim lie ..i thought they moved the inmates if u no the guards ..
They are supposed to be moved but then again it goes bck to if u are a ass kisser officer. My uncle went to school with a certain officer, and use to spend the night at her mother's house. When he went to work for her she treated him like shit and told him if he ever tell anyone that h use to spend the night at her house that she would make his life hell.
paisa mexicle el maniaco

Arlington, TX

#79 Jun 16, 2014
i was there in 8building close custody did 7 years thear its messed up
Mmmm hmmm

Dallas, TX

#84 Jun 14, 2015
I have a husband in Telford. Them lady guards r straight bitches. Always have a attitude on they damn faces. They cut me n my husbands visit time dwn yesterday just cause he was n a good spirit n told him to get his ass up. Ion play bout my husband. So they better check themselves!
Haylee

Fort Worth, TX

#88 Jul 26, 2016
I want to Mary my baby in there some day I never believed in marriage but it's the only way after my 18th that I can have contact visits with him.. He's in seg right now I just saw him over the weekend .. He got life without parole... Bad decisions... A big mistake.. That took his freedom.. He's been in there three years.. I just saw him Saturday and Sunday but I miss him so much.. It's crazy I wish he could get out some day.. I really really do... Love you baby always. Keep your head up r. Segura. Much love baby.
Uuuuuuu

Weslaco, TX

#89 Nov 16, 2016
My dad's in that prison & I haven't contacted him but going through all the comments I have to asap & get him out. I hate him with a passion but he's my dad & still means something to me . Where can I make complaints about the prison ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building across the Street from Pitt Grill ? May 24 Jackie 3
News Jury rejects man's evil twin defense, gives lif... May 5 amanda23 1
Joe Bradshaw; insanity? (Mar '06) Apr '17 Sad-but-true 29
News Trial for man in sexual assault of 2-year-old s... Feb '17 JUSTICE 1
Town of Hooks (Aug '13) Jan '17 Perspective903 2
Kelley Crow? Jan '17 Anonymous 1
Mr. Wells Our New Athletic Director (May '06) Jan '17 punk buster 4

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance