heather middleton
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lol

Granville, OH

#1 Mar 3, 2013
just wanted to know if anyone knew what type of person she is???
who cares

Minford, OH

#2 Mar 3, 2013
What type of person do you think she is?
crazy

Granville, OH

#3 Mar 3, 2013
i heard she cleaned herself up i guess she has a job now but back in the day her and her boyfriend use to do dope realy bad and mooch off the system ppl use to say thas why she kept havimg babies to get a check they use to be wayne hills scum they might still live ther i dont know but last time i senn her she was doing better i guess.
lol

Granville, OH

#4 Mar 3, 2013
i dont know i was just asking i heard some bad things about her i just wanted to know if they were true??
meow

Granville, OH

#5 Mar 3, 2013
i hate her bf chris blankenship he is a theif and they r both pill heads bad and they sell dope out of there lil skanky appt in wayne hills which is skank ville anyways and she use to be a low life livin of the system now she got a job she thinks shes miss high and mighty well she aint nothing but a skanky ugly pill head!!!
heather middleton

Marion, OH

#6 Mar 3, 2013
Well since you think you know so much Who is this? You have balls to say that crazy shit then you shouldn't have a problem telling me Who you are. If not then keep my name & my boyfriends name out of your mouth.

Thanks Heather Middleton
shhhh

Granville, OH

#7 Mar 3, 2013
i think the public has the right to know the people that are bad so the community can stay clear of people like you and your boyfriend
tom clancy

Granville, OH

#8 Mar 3, 2013
i agree with you shhhh we all should have the right to know about people like these two!!!
kid tutu

Granville, OH

#9 Mar 3, 2013
yeah i know heather she is a [email protected] mother feel bad for them kids!!!
i heard

Granville, OH

#10 Mar 3, 2013
i heard she lets her brother still come over after she found out he was touching her kids someone should call children services!!!
heather middleton

Marion, OH

#11 Mar 3, 2013
shhhh wrote:
i think the public has the right to know the people that are bad so the community can stay clear of people like you and your boyfriend
Well since you know so much. Who is this Were going to do this over the web. Yep Your an adult..
fae

Granville, OH

#12 Mar 3, 2013
yeah her boyfriend chris cheats on her all the time he [email protected]#ed me last month he told me he was singlr at the time. but it sounds like hes not so im sorry heather i didnt know!!!
heather middleton

Marion, OH

#13 Mar 3, 2013
None of you know me. I Take good care of all 4 of my boys & I have custody of all of them so Who are you to say you feel bad for my kids. Honestly I feel bad for you because you don't know me or my family. So have a greatday Haters !
dude

Granville, OH

#14 Mar 3, 2013
i think heather and chris are good pepole this is the first i heard off any on this
yoyo

Granville, OH

#15 Mar 3, 2013
no they are waynehillians nuthing but dop heads

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#16 Mar 3, 2013
She has four little boys that doesn't need to be brought up, unless she is harming them, and she is not. Now I will be the first one to say that she has let her body go, but having all those kids will do that to you. Chris is a moron and I think his brain rattles around when he walks. I can't say she is a bad person, she is just rough around the edges.
ron

Granville, OH

#17 Mar 3, 2013
i herd the nursing home she wokss at she beats them old ppl and gets away with it so sad that them old people have to live that way!!!
heather middleton

Marion, OH

#18 Mar 3, 2013
fae wrote:
yeah her boyfriend chris cheats on her all the time he [email protected]#ed me last month he told me he was singlr at the time. but it sounds like hes not so im sorry heather i didnt know!!!
Well it's kinda funny your a liar .you just post shit to have something stupid to say.
pocoyo

Granville, OH

#19 Mar 3, 2013
she might say she not a bad mom but she is she beat them babies all the time i hear it comin out there apartment all the time i also heard they was shotin up they are very bad and disturbing peopl

Kellie Stakes

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

#20 Mar 3, 2013
If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth.
ron wrote:
i herd the nursing home she wokss at she beats them old ppl and gets away with it so sad that them old people have to live that way!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Notre Dame Bd Member (Jan '11) 35 min Jess 11
Jake Bradshaw 7 hr Pip Rademaker 3
I Fell In Love With A Dead Girl 7 hr Pip Rademaker 3
Nikki blankenship 7 hr Peter Zenger 6
Steve Hamilton and John Whisman (Oct '13) 8 hr Robert 44
We're is Melissa Blevins 8 hr DrNO 22
New Store between Ollies and Tractor Supply 9 hr Hmmm 2

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance