lol

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

just wanted to know if anyone knew what type of person she is???
who cares

Lucasville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

What type of person do you think she is?
crazy

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i heard she cleaned herself up i guess she has a job now but back in the day her and her boyfriend use to do dope realy bad and mooch off the system ppl use to say thas why she kept havimg babies to get a check they use to be wayne hills scum they might still live ther i dont know but last time i senn her she was doing better i guess.
lol

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i dont know i was just asking i heard some bad things about her i just wanted to know if they were true??
meow

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i hate her bf chris blankenship he is a theif and they r both pill heads bad and they sell dope out of there lil skanky appt in wayne hills which is skank ville anyways and she use to be a low life livin of the system now she got a job she thinks shes miss high and mighty well she aint nothing but a skanky ugly pill head!!!
heather middleton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Well since you think you know so much Who is this? You have balls to say that crazy shit then you shouldn't have a problem telling me Who you are. If not then keep my name & my boyfriends name out of your mouth.

Thanks Heather Middleton
shhhh

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i think the public has the right to know the people that are bad so the community can stay clear of people like you and your boyfriend
tom clancy

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i agree with you shhhh we all should have the right to know about people like these two!!!
kid tutu

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

yeah i know heather she is a shi!@y mother feel bad for them kids!!!
i heard

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i heard she lets her brother still come over after she found out he was touching her kids someone should call children services!!!
heather middleton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

shhhh wrote:
i think the public has the right to know the people that are bad so the community can stay clear of people like you and your boyfriend
Well since you know so much. Who is this Were going to do this over the web. Yep Your an adult..
fae

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

yeah her boyfriend chris cheats on her all the time he fu@#ed me last month he told me he was singlr at the time. but it sounds like hes not so im sorry heather i didnt know!!!
heather middleton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

None of you know me. I Take good care of all 4 of my boys & I have custody of all of them so Who are you to say you feel bad for my kids. Honestly I feel bad for you because you don't know me or my family. So have a greatday Haters !
dude

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

i think heather and chris are good pepole this is the first i heard off any on this
yoyo

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

no they are waynehillians nuthing but dop heads

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

She has four little boys that doesn't need to be brought up, unless she is harming them, and she is not. Now I will be the first one to say that she has let her body go, but having all those kids will do that to you. Chris is a moron and I think his brain rattles around when he walks. I can't say she is a bad person, she is just rough around the edges.
ron

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

i herd the nursing home she wokss at she beats them old ppl and gets away with it so sad that them old people have to live that way!!!
heather middleton

Portsmouth, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

fae wrote:
yeah her boyfriend chris cheats on her all the time he fu@#ed me last month he told me he was singlr at the time. but it sounds like hes not so im sorry heather i didnt know!!!
Well it's kinda funny your a liar .you just post shit to have something stupid to say.
pocoyo

Mount Orab, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

she might say she not a bad mom but she is she beat them babies all the time i hear it comin out there apartment all the time i also heard they was shotin up they are very bad and disturbing peopl

“Catch A Bright Star”

Since: Dec 12

And Place It On Your Forehead

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

If you didn't see it with your own eyes, or hear it with your own ears, don't invent it with your small mind and share it with your big mouth.
ron wrote:
i herd the nursing home she wokss at she beats them old ppl and gets away with it so sad that them old people have to live that way!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance