New Boston Schools
City Girl

Greenfield, IN

#21 Jan 26, 2012
Former resident wrote:
Make it there? Are you kidding me, I played basketball and soccer. Your probably the one who couldn't make it! I guess you still live there, in the village. I feel so sorry for you, because you haven't experience what life is about.
What happened to turn you against NB so much? I was born and raised here, and I am still here. No, I do not live in the brick flats, and no I am not on welfare, nor have I ever been. I own my home and I would bet you or your parents rented and was on some kind of assistance, since you are so bitter about your time living here. The students in this area deserve an updated school, with updated heating and cooling. Try smiling, you might like it!
an ex

Potosi, MO

#22 Jan 26, 2012
Former resident wrote:
Make it there? Are you kidding me, I played basketball and soccer. Your probably the one who couldn't make it! I guess you still live there, in the village. I feel so sorry for you, because you haven't experience what life is about.
Oh excuse me. For one thing, I did not attend New Boston because I lived far away from here. If I lived here I would have loved it. You are talking out your a$; You went there, got an education, went to college and now you are too good for us. I know exactly who you are and you are such a hypocrite, you and high and mighty wife. No one made you go to New Boston. Open enrollment was alive and well when you were in school.
Solution

Marion, OH

#23 Jan 27, 2012
Former resident wrote:
So u still haven't said ur name. If ur not ashamed of who u r tell everyone exactly who u r, u probably didn't even go to nb
Former resident

Columbus, OH

#24 Jan 27, 2012
Solution wrote:
<quoted text>So if you think you are all that, give us your name hotshot and let us be the judge. If you aren't a coward post your name and maybe since you are sooo accomplished we can throw your name in the hat for the new gym!
My name is Jason Truitt. So there you go, you wanted it. And what is yours?
an ex

United States

#25 Jan 27, 2012
Former resident wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Jason Truitt. So there you go, you wanted it. And what is yours?
he went to New Boston. I was there. You only get out of something what you put into it. Maybe you didn't try hard enough.
City Girl

Lucasville, OH

#26 Jan 28, 2012
Former resident wrote:
<quoted text>My name is Jason Truitt. So there you go, you wanted it. And what is yours?
Someone on here said that you went to college? Did you get a degree? I know who you are, and you have no right saying the future students should not have a better or new school. My taxes are helping pay for this school....so if anything, I should be the one complaining! GET A LIFE
Solution

Marion, OH

#27 Jan 28, 2012
Former resident wrote:
I don't think this is Jason Truitt. His son goes to nb and he us VERY INVOLVED with everything in nb, so nice try.
NB Tigers

Columbus, OH

#28 Jan 28, 2012
I went to Glenwood, I am glad they are getting a new school! I plan on going to the last game, at the soon to be old gym. Hope everybody comes out and supports our team and community.
born n raised here

Delaware, OH

#29 Jan 30, 2012
#1) The Police DO SUCK HERE
#2) I wish they would stick WalMart someplace in PORTSMOUTH. or BURG JUST NOT HERE!!!
#3) I got an awesome education here.
#4) I have never-NOR my family-ever collected THE FIRST WELFARE CHECK EVER (dumbass, some people need a helping hand, who are you to judge them, their way of life, or situation.)
#5) If it didn't prepare your precious ass (up to your high standards) for college, THEN MAYBE YOU WEREN'T MEANT TO GO-DUE TO BEING 'UNPREPARABLE.'
#6) We 'New Bostonians' love it here in our little town and if you've moved away, don't worry about it.
#7) Since you are so much better than anybody here and you are doing so much better living away from here, MAYBE YOU SHOULD STAY THE HELL WHERE EVER YOU ARE AND I THINK I SPEAK FOR ALL OF NEW BOSTON IN SAYING "DON'T COME BACK, YOU AREN'T WELCOME!"
#8) Oh, and you are an ASSHOLE.

Since: Jan 12

grove city ohio

#30 Jan 30, 2012
I agree that New Boston kids deserve a nice new school and there are several they could attend that are already built locally and the kids would have a chance to participate in sports and other activities. There are not enough students to warrant building a new school. There is no way they will be able to provide a broad range of classes. The new location is a flood zone. Unbelieveable that the school is being built there.
an ex

Maryland Heights, MO

#31 Jan 30, 2012
KellyTgreen wrote:
I agree that New Boston kids deserve a nice new school and there are several they could attend that are already built locally and the kids would have a chance to participate in sports and other activities. There are not enough students to warrant building a new school. There is no way they will be able to provide a broad range of classes. The new location is a flood zone. Unbelieveable that the school is being built there.
1. Not a flood zone.
2. They can participate in sports if they so choose.
3. There are more than enough students to warrant a new building or the state wouldn't have approved it.
4. They provide a wide range of classes including advanced placement classes, college classes, and online courses. The second grade took Chinese the 1st semester.
Lol

Marion, OH

#32 Jan 30, 2012
Former resident wrote:
Don't forget to add that you also BLEW a horn while at nb. I know exactly who this is. Don't your parents still live here?
why

Maryland Heights, MO

#33 Jan 30, 2012
Former resident wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me, I don't shop in New Boston! Your all low lifes and welfare trash. Just look at the place, there is no nice places to live. Oh wait, brick flats? That must be the ritzy place to live. The whole town needs to be flatten, it's nasty and dirty! You all think your something because you got a Walmart, they just put it there for all you nasty welfare people to ship and to spend your food stamps. And for the goofy ass police, they are a joke!! I am sure I'm not the only person who feels this way! The new school, they are wanting to name the new gym after somebody, I got it, how about 5 guys? That's all the players on the team! Do get over yourself NB scumbag!!!
are you so angry? If you don't live here why do you care so much one way or the other. You obviously don't watch or go to games. We have full roster for jv, var., and girls. We even play jv girls when other schools have enough.
up front

Galion, OH

#34 May 1, 2012
mike payton says he will be nb next mayor,told me that many times,yes terry done i belive.he would have been a bad mayor,he not very smart but steve isn!t very smart.the school have no drug test policy in place to test there employee,that is very sad,they can come to work high and can not be tested.oh well
Behide

Marion, OH

#35 May 1, 2012
Why would New Boston residents want Mike Payton for mayor. Big deal if he had anything to do with the School.How about the School 21 he was involed with that really worked out.All he does is start trouble in New Boston. I know for a fact he stabed the Village Administrator in the back. I always see him walking around New Boston acting like he's talking to someone on his cell phone.Maybe one day he'll walk in front of a car. He didn't even go to New Boston.He went to East my sister told me that she was in class with him. If he was mayor he would sale out New Boston like he does everybody else.Payton will never be mayor. JR Williams will be the next mayor. He's the best one for the job.
Former Tiger

Saint Louis, MO

#36 May 2, 2012
Former resident wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me, I don't shop in New Boston! Your all low lifes and welfare trash. Just look at the place, there is no nice places to live. Oh wait, brick flats? That must be the ritzy place to live. The whole town needs to be flatten, it's nasty and dirty! You all think your something because you got a Walmart, they just put it there for all you nasty welfare people to ship and to spend your food stamps. And for the goofy ass police, they are a joke!! I am sure I'm not the only person who feels this way! The new school, they are wanting to name the new gym after somebody, I got it, how about 5 guys? That's all the players on the team! Do get over yourself NB scumbag!!!
First of all, I went to New Boston my whole life but don't reside there now. My parents still live there. I think that before you come on here talking about how their school system sucks, you should learn how to spell. Because whatever school YOU went to obviously didn't do a very good job either. I'm not saying they're the best, but they certainly aren't the worst either. It's a small school, but smaller classes allow each child to have a better opportunity. The student to teacher ratio they have allows each child a better learning opportunity because they have more one on one attention. The teachers when I was in school went above and beyond to help each individual child to assure they learned all they needed to know, regardless of how late in the evening they had to stay. The town might not be a "pretty" town, but the teachers work hard to give the kids an opportunity for a better future.
Former Tiger

Saint Louis, MO

#37 May 2, 2012
up front wrote:
mike payton says he will be nb next mayor,told me that many times,yes terry done i belive.he would have been a bad mayor,he not very smart but steve isn!t very smart.the school have no drug test policy in place to test there employee,that is very sad,they can come to work high and can not be tested.oh well
I don't believe you should really be on here talking about someone else not being smart when I could barely understand what the hell you just wrote! WOW!
Daymar

Marion, OH

#38 May 3, 2012
Behide wrote:
Why would New Boston residents want Mike Payton for mayor. Big deal if he had anything to do with the School.How about the School 21 he was involed with that really worked out.All he does is start trouble in New Boston. I know for a fact he stabed the Village Administrator in the back. I always see him walking around New Boston acting like he's talking to someone on his cell phone.Maybe one day he'll walk in front of a car. He didn't even go to New Boston.He went to East my sister told me that she was in class with him. If he was mayor he would sale out New Boston like he does everybody else.Payton will never be mayor. JR Williams will be the next mayor. He's the best one for the job.
I agree with you.He was talking about SFI closing he was talking that New Boston Village are going to have to make alot of cuts.He was talking about laying people off.I have lived in New Boston no body needs laided off.He said that the Mayor don't care.let me tell you something Mayor Warren is a good man.See thats why I agree with you because he stabed Mr.Hamilton in the back and that man does everything to help with the Village.I had kids that played basketball he would always go out of his way for the kids.We don't need nobody from East running New Boston.So when you go vote the next time he run's just remember he's not a New Boston boy.Im sick of the way that Daymar treats me and how they always talk about everybody!I think John Whisman should run for Mayor if Mr.Warren dont run.
boo boo

Caldwell, OH

#39 Jul 17, 2013
NB Voter wrote:
I was talking to one of the board members I'm so glad that they put Staggs in his place.I heard he lied to the board about this School 21 deal.The board member also told me that Mr.Payton was supporting this school 21.The board member said that Mr.Payton stood up and read a letter.I though he was on Village council. The board member told me that they hired Sam Fannin I really don't think the board have should gave Staggs a 5 year deal.He needs to go he still has not moved here.I guess New Boston is not good enough for him I hope the board is not paying this man travel time.And For Payton if he has all this time for School board dealings why don't he quit the Village Council and run for School board.If I would have thought he was in with Staggs I would have run for Council and I would have smoked him.In 2 years Robbie law will be on Village Council.Salyers don't have a chance.Vote for law.
You were doing good until you said vote for Law. So I guess I will have to disregard the rest of what you said.
Boo Really Boo

Marion, OH

#40 Jul 17, 2013
boo boo wrote:
<quoted text>
You were doing good until you said vote for Law. So I guess I will have to disregard the rest of what you said.
Why anyone is dragging a personal vendetta against Payton or anyone else into the school posts is beyond me....but frankly it sounds like this person is pulling at straws....and that school 21 thing is working out at Vo-Tec. NB Schools just couldn't do it at the time and its that simple....man you sound bitter!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Aldies 1 hr angela 4
Laura Mikki Elliott 1 hr angela 1
Laura Mikki Elliott 1 hr angela 2
Angela McCarver (Aug '14) 1 hr Pike co mom 3
Portsmouth streets 1 hr in the know 22
What doy you think of Lindsey Austin ? (Sep '10) 2 hr Know too much 2
Who does basketball training for kids around here 2 hr Eagles 3

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance