sweet ric

Portsmouth, OH

#1 Dec 2, 2013
Seen local gay men posting about camelhead chris and they only want to put my friend down because of his lifestyle but i was in rehab with camelhead and if someone that knows him can get him a message tell him i been looking for him my name is SWEET RIC he will know who this is. Just tell camelhead to check this post. Camelhead hey I'm back home look me up hope we can get together and talk? Miss those talks we use to have hope we can catch up. You know how to get ahold of me. I lost all your info and i would get lost if i came there i only remember where the mac donalds is wherd we meet hope u still have my contact info i really miss loaffin hope u get this soon.
gary

Minford, OH

#2 Dec 2, 2013
i know where cameltoe is? lol
Facebook

Portsmouth, OH

#3 Dec 2, 2013
sweet ric wrote:
Seen local gay men posting about camelhead chris and they only want to put my friend down because of his lifestyle but i was in rehab with camelhead and if someone that knows him can get him a message tell him i been looking for him my name is SWEET RIC he will know who this is. Just tell camelhead to check this post. Camelhead hey I'm back home look me up hope we can get together and talk? Miss those talks we use to have hope we can catch up. You know how to get ahold of me. I lost all your info and i would get lost if i came there i only remember where the mac donalds is wherd we meet hope u still have my contact info i really miss loaffin hope u get this soon.
Do you know his last name? If so you can find him on Facebook. I just checked his profile.
XXxX

United States

#4 Dec 2, 2013
Really

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
notforstephenson Fri voter 8
what do you think of gary stephenson? Thu okk 42
Robert E Law Run for Village of New Boston Coun... (Jan '13) Thu so called crook 26
Does anybody know who is running for mayor of N... Thu so called crook 79
Vote for Gary Stephenson for Mayor of New Boston Thu so called crook 38
David beck (Aug '14) Apr 30 Heard it at Walmart 4
Who is Koltin Vernier? (Feb '10) Apr 30 KoltensBeard 53
More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]