I am at the Greenfield Public Library...

I am at the Greenfield Public Library, posting facts and truth

Posted in the New Boston Forum

bipolar crazies

New Boston, NH

#1 Oct 3, 2013
Desire Belmore has been convicted of the following
His criminal history dictates he trashed brian leblancs grave

cruelty to animals
7 counts of criminal mischief
3 counts of unauthorized taken

ALL FACTS, all documented at the Milford NH District Court.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2013
bipolar crazies wrote:
Desire Belmore has been convicted of the following
His criminal history dictates he trashed brian leblancs grave
cruelty to animals
7 counts of criminal mischief
3 counts of unauthorized taken
ALL FACTS, all documented at the Milford NH District Court.
LOL what a life! Another day spent obsessing over Desire. She should be home enjoying her her content, happy, secure! LMAO!
Jenny

New Boston, NH

#4 Oct 3, 2013
LOL! Big scary Patty...Posting. Big deal, loser, you are only a post. You mean nothing.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2013
Ohhh, Jenny she is going to blow a gasket.You posted!, she will repeat, repeat repeat all the while blowing what little gasket is left in that head of hers. She cant admit that she means nothing because she convinces herself that she does. What she means to people is that for years she has harassed good people both online and offline. People come to watch her get rejected on a daily basis.
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Jenny wrote:
LOL! Big scary Patty...Posting. Big deal, loser, you are only a post. You mean nothing.
Here is a prime example of a bipolar drug addict, Jennifer Cullinan, a loser who isnt capable of raising her own children.. bipolar violent crazy, who was ordered by the court in all her four divores to attend domestic violence classes because she beat up her ex husbands, and they got custody of her kids

YOU care, its why your on Greenfield NH Topix.. YOu are bipolar crazy, you relate well with big bipolars online, they too lost custody of all their kids, and the ones they didnt lose custody of , committed suicide.. LOL !!
Jenny

Warwick, MA

#7 Oct 4, 2013
Der. And you have nothing, mean nothing, and noone cares what you say.
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#8 Oct 4, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Der. And you have nothing, mean nothing, and noone cares what you say.
can you comprehend you are on greenfield nh topix at 7am and YOU care that much..

LOL!!! I have everything, and I mean everything, and everyone cares what I say! and that is obvious "der"

“Think globally, act locally...”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#10 Oct 5, 2013
bipolar crazies wrote:
Desire Belmore has been convicted of the following
His criminal history dictates he trashed brian leblancs grave
cruelty to animals
7 counts of criminal mischief
3 counts of unauthorized taken
ALL FACTS, all documented at the Milford NH District Court.
On, for the love of all that's holy.....you'd think with as much knowledge and legal experience as you've had you'd get that past history is NOT EVER considered as 'evidence'.

I'm not part of this little decades long circle jerk you all have going on. I just LIVE in Greenfield. I know the parties involved. But keep it all up, have a grand time..you codependent, mentally enmeshed puppies. Not a SINGLE ONE of you is ANY better than any other. You ALL are nothing but an internet freak show leftover from AOL.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Oct 6, 2013
If you are familiar with all of the parties and you live in GF then you are aware that Donovan is a danger to society. IMO your entire TOWN is a Freak Show and Donovan leads the Parade.

“Think globally, act locally...”

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Attacking me doesn't change a thing. You think the whole town is a freak show because you and the town scandals have at each other daily on the internet? Then you really are a messed up as she/they are. Have fun with your own parade. I'm not joining this zoo as it's latest exhibit.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 6, 2013
But keep it all up, have a grand time..you codependent, mentally enmeshed puppies. Not a SINGLE ONE of you is ANY better than any other. You ALL are nothing but an internet freak show leftover from AOL.

Who attacked whom? Get it straight. And yes, Donovan is a sexually deviant individual; she is insane and all of you people just sit back and allow her to operate. It's disgusting and could ONLY happen in the BackWoods.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
But keep it all up, have a grand time..you codependent, mentally enmeshed puppies. Not a SINGLE ONE of you is ANY better than any other. You ALL are nothing but an internet freak show leftover from AOL.
Who attacked whom? Get it straight. And yes, Donovan is a sexually deviant individual; she is insane and all of you people just sit back and allow her to operate. It's disgusting and could ONLY happen in the BackWoods.
It just goes to show how people become desensitized and want to believe that Patty Donovan is a "little nutty" or part of a small town scandal, rather than face the truth that a psycho is in their midst. It is why it thrives there, no one cares.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#16 Oct 6, 2013
NHBaglady wrote:
Attacking me doesn't change a thing. You think the whole town is a freak show because you and the town scandals have at each other daily on the internet? Then you really are a messed up as she/they are. Have fun with your own parade. I'm not joining this zoo as it's latest exhibit.
Baglady, I remember you coming into the chatroom at aol a few times. It IS best you not join the "zoo" as you called it because she will hunt you down and the harassment will begin. She posts on an average here of 10 times to every 1 post by others. She harasses online and off.
She boasts here that the town agrees with her, of course, we know that is far from the truth. Its a shame your town blog is full of her threats, death threats, filth about small children, filth and lies about adults AND children...but, she "owns" this blog and most of Greenfield..or so she thinks. She turns this into a porno blog when she gets started on children and adults. You are welcome to your opinion of others here, but mostly there are good reasons and good people that post here. SHE is not one of "the good".
Good Luck.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#17 Oct 6, 2013
DodsonP wrote:
Unfortunately, Keegan and Sissy are being raised in that backwards area by a sex offender sperm giver and a crzzy azz grandmother. Even the State Police comment I received was, "You'd be surprised how and whet these people live."
Ahhhhh, but SHE claims she and the State Police are tight. LOL

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#18 Oct 7, 2013
NHBaglady wrote:
<quoted text>
On, for the love of all that's holy.....you'd think with as much knowledge and legal experience as you've had you'd get that past history is NOT EVER considered as 'evidence'.
I'm not part of this little decades long circle jerk you all have going on. I just LIVE in Greenfield. I know the parties involved. But keep it all up, have a grand time..you codependent, mentally enmeshed puppies. Not a SINGLE ONE of you is ANY better than any other. You ALL are nothing but an internet freak show leftover from AOL.
You appear to be a habitual Topix poster who goes from forum to forum posting randomly. You've been on Topix a lot longer than any of the ones currently posting on Greenfield's blogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
attempted murder and unlawful detention by merc... (Feb '12) Sep '17 Abigail 3
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
river rd spring on rt 13 (Oct '09) May '16 Sharon 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Carrie Moss murder (May '15) May '15 Wondering 1

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages