Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 11, 2013
Yes, she did call Hose. She threatened to send me Anthrax. Mr. Hose is an 87 year old INNOCENT terrified man. He lives alone and is ill. He had to take his phone off the hook for 12 hours to avoid the phone calls from Patty DONOVAN. He called me this morning; I was at work but returned the call when I got in. THIS is the good part; he thinks she is also threatening HIM behind the trouble his SON was in; THEY HAVE THE BEST DAMN LAWYER IN PA. HIS NAME IS JAMES ECKER. ANYONE CAN LOOK HIM UP. HE IS A BAD ASS TROUBLE MAKER AND IF SHE MESSES WITH HIM SHE IS DONE. I told Bud to go ahead and make the call to James Ecker and inform him that he is being harassed by phone by this person living a million miles away; that his OWN PERSONAL SAFETY IS AT ISSUE.

THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE SLICED BREAD.
Dodson

AOL

#2 Jun 11, 2013
A report to the local police should also be made.
Wanda Bronkema

Asheville, NC

#5 Jun 11, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
Yes, she did call Hose. She threatened to send me Anthrax. Mr. Hose is an 87 year old INNOCENT terrified man. He lives alone and is ill. He had to take his phone off the hook for 12 hours to avoid the phone calls from Patty DONOVAN. He called me this morning; I was at work but returned the call when I got in. THIS is the good part; he thinks she is also threatening HIM behind the trouble his SON was in; THEY HAVE THE BEST DAMN LAWYER IN PA. HIS NAME IS JAMES ECKER. ANYONE CAN LOOK HIM UP. HE IS A BAD ASS TROUBLE MAKER AND IF SHE MESSES WITH HIM SHE IS DONE. I told Bud to go ahead and make the call to James Ecker and inform him that he is being harassed by phone by this person living a million miles away; that his OWN PERSONAL SAFETY IS AT ISSUE.
THIS IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN SINCE SLICED BREAD.
Debra Carney, you now work? what happen to being rich and not hiding to work? a huge manic breakdown uh ? LOL@ Gentle Reader has been exposed and shes kicking, clawing and hollering

PS I suggest you contact the FBI immediateky and then re- committ yourself . No doubt your a suicidial bipolar II like crazy unstable Cullinan LMFAO. did you slice your wrists in front of your kids too ?
Wanda Bronkema

Asheville, NC

#6 Jun 11, 2013
PS I dont think anthrax is popular anymore I think Ricin is. change your dialogue LOL!!!
Wanda Bronkema

Asheville, NC

#7 Jun 11, 2013
font online exposed broke ass Gentle Reader aka Debra Carney , Maszle, Robison and shes bipolar manic

Carney not my fault your dumb as rat shit and you defend child molestors But help I know that before I found out you defend Tom Hose, in prisiĆ³n for child rape. all I had to do is swatch you on Greenfield Topix to know that.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 11, 2013
Wanda Bronkema wrote:
PS I dont think anthrax is popular anymore I think Ricin is. change your dialogue LOL!!!
She is a regular volunteer. That is her work. It has been posted many times. You still have the wrong person and you are making some huge mistakes. You have become to believe in your delusional mind you are invincible. Psychotics do that and it is almost always, what trips them up in the end.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Yes, she's just an idiot. She knows nothing about that case; she is trying to get people to talk about Hose or another so called molester to stop them from thinking and talking about her disgusting perverted wanna be son in law; the man that ruts with a f*cking PIG in his spare time. She has some nerve calling anyone FAT! HER DAUGHTER IS A WILDEBEAST. And at that age? OMFG, I'd have killed myself if I looked like that so young. What will she look like at 50? She should worry about her own family and leave the Belmore's alone.
Dodson

AOL

#11 Jun 11, 2013
Her grandchildren have the blood of a Sex Offender in them and the daughter keeps pushing more out. No wonder why kids stay away from them. Look at Keegan's eyes. It says it all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party's in Nashua today listening to Ted Cruz s... 1 min Burt Rambeau 31
22, 347 volunteer for Ted Cruz and Pattys the o... 11 min Burt Rambeau 14
Seems Patty being Moe's POA and Executor 19 hr Real Person 5
No Will 19 hr Real Person 43
So here you have it folks Sat yepitsme 21
Don't scam page xx Millsberry (Sep '07) Sat jamebazer 76
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Sat jamebazer 28

Flood Watch for Hillsborough County was issued at April 19 at 3:19AM EDT

More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]