cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#1 Jul 25, 2013
In my personal experience desire belmore is a drug dealer and his suppliers are Mike Woliski (s) of wilton and convicted felon mauricia flagg sharon

in my personal experience desire belmore is a child predator, child molestor, and pervert. anyone that makes the comment he would do a ten year old is a child molestor and hasnt gotten caught yet. greenfield police allows this criminal child molestor to continue

A sick child molesting pervert
cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#2 Jul 25, 2013
poor child molestor desire belmore.. bulk mail to the residents of greenfield, today:)
cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#3 Jul 25, 2013
a public record in the 8th circuit court permanently, LOL
cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#4 Jul 25, 2013
poor child molestor desire belmore, and hes worried about online... LOL

all day cares, schools, will get a copy of the filing in Runyons court.. with desire belmores mugshot from the greenfield police dept
cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#5 Jul 25, 2013
print this out, and wait for a copy from court LOL
cathy cmelo

Costa Mesa, CA

#7 Jul 25, 2013
happy days :)
PattyDonovan

Warwick, MA

#15 Jul 26, 2013
I am an advocate of this;
In my personal experience I am a chicken shit , sitting behind my monitor masturbating to fantasies of desire belmore raping emma hively in graphic details. I enjoy it immensely..I enjoy it so much I get off line and do it myself.,. truth!
Heather

AOL

#21 Jul 26, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
P.S instead of accepting the truth about herself, Patricia A Donovan will take my statement and twist it into a personal sexual deviant fantasy of hers because she craves children... and wants a child baaaaaaad. She projects her action of masturbating to abused children because that's all she thinks about.. day and night. It's her "high" in life. Truth!
Very true. It's obvious she's a wretched witch.
Hot up in heah

AOL

#22 Jul 26, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
P.S instead of accepting the truth about herself, Patricia A Donovan will take my statement and twist it into a personal sexual deviant fantasy of hers because she craves children... and wants a child baaaaaaad. She projects her action of masturbating to abused children because that's all she thinks about.. day and night. It's her "high" in life. Truth!
Bingo! you've hit the nail on the head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burning Rubber on RT 114 in front of Cold Sprin... Apr 25 jjmrx8 1
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr 13 Real Person 8
Poll John Patrick Cullinan died of a drug overdose (Sep '13) Mar '17 l1cullinan 31
Patty Donovan finally gets her karma Feb '17 Deb 3
Go Fund Me (Aug '16) Feb '17 Happy happy happy 2
Hampshire College presidet refuses to fly Ameri... Jan '17 Tommy 2
News Henniker, Weare welcome exchange teacher from C... (Aug '13) Dec '16 jeamlee 2

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages