dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Oh and don't forget to view Judge Runyons vacate after it was discovered Stinkmore perjured himself :)

And big drunk crazy Cullinan LMFAO
helps

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/D ave-Anderson
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

helps wrote:
findmore[dot]mywibes[dot]com/D ave-Anderson
Dave Anderson got all the court documents handed to him today :) and the thread desire Belmore posted his email LOL AND THIS ONE in email
Aww searching for hours for Dave Anderson. Can't pick up.the phone and call :)

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

WILL SOMEONE PUT A MUZZLE ON THAT DAMN DOG ALREADY?
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
Yes, dumbo Belmore took pictures of his own tonka truck collection and never saw his vile of pot, nor his pit pipe in the picture. Lmfaoooo Just too fking stupid for words.
Similar to Patricia Dodson driving around a small neighborhood in the middle of the night while she was the look out for her buddies while they broke into a private farm. She was the reason they were all caught LMFAO now after she was found guilty and spent time in jail she hag an excuse for her crimes. All bipolars do.
If she was so innocent Why was she sneaking around in the middle of the night Stalking a private farm? Hmmm
Innocent? What part of "I ADMITTED WHAT I HAD DONE AND PLED GUILTY" do you not undertand? MORON There was no trial because I said I did it. I did the crime and I did the time. Mink were released from a concentration camp. Excuse? LMAO MORON
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Gentle Reader wrote:
WILL SOMEONE PUT A MUZZLE ON THAT DAMN DOG ALREADY?
LMAO Can you imagine the cancer sticks in that ashtray? She will attack the wrong person. It will happen. She doesn't have the brains to realize that. Keep on typing MORON.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Innocent? What part of "I ADMITTED WHAT I HAD DONE AND PLED GUILTY" do you not undertand? MORON There was no trial because I said I did it. I did the crime and I did the time. Mink were released from a concentration camp. Excuse? LMAO MORON
Mink were released lnto the wild and highway . 1500 parished . Are you trying too folks someone ? You were caught by the police staking out the place ewith burglry tools. Your co- defendant turned states evidence against all four of you. Why would you bother to have a trial ? You were dead in the water and you were convicted whether pleading guilty or not . You had no choice .
Again, in América you are innocent until proven guilty .
Your socopath logic , you have an excuse justice has an excuse for his crime, Its always someone else therefore never ever in your mind morning up to anything . I have never been convicted of any crime you claim and never will be.

But I have no time today for your unintelligent, idiotcy to get attention .Its close to the end of the month and Its busy plus painting, sanding , bday parties, and grandkids.

Hope the cocksucker gets caught or blow aWay by night fall in Newton

That is all my attention :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Can you imagine the cancer sticks in that ashtray? She will attack the wrong person. It will happen. She doesn't have the brains to realize that. Keep on typing MORON.
Hey loon , one more time, I havent smoked since January 1, 2013. No ashtrays are allowed in my house and havent been in almost 4 months

Stop projecting your stinky ass self :)
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Same ole crap with the same ole lies. She is so predictable. Keep on smoking the cancer stcks - huff and puff real deep - take it all in. Your hate will get you.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Dodson wrote:
Same ole crap with the same ole lies. She is so predictable. Keep on smoking the cancer stcks - huff and puff real deep - take it all in. Your hate will get you.
Hmm projecting ? Your imaginary hate, jealousy, envy, obsession with Patty DONOVAN, a woman you have never met nor ever will in Ferndale Michigan. Projecting old lady? Coughing and hacking over smoking are you ?
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

oh em effing gee wrote:
<quoted text>
PerfidiousPatty lying again about things easily found online. Moron.
Yes online. Patricia Dodson, one of five defendants charged in the break in of Eberts farm in Ontario Canadá. One co- defendant turned states witness on the other four. Dodson was convicted , sentencia to an Ontario prisión and restitution of $34000.00
1500 domesticated mink were let loose lnto the wilderness, to freeze to death, hit by vehicals . 3/4 were pregnant females

Yes Its online on many sites
Where is the lie ? BTW the way , using the term
" liar " with no substance is juvenile and useless
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Yep, same old same old Patricia Dodson , you with no life, living in Ferndale Michigan sinking on Greenfield NH Topix where you know nobody , Just fantasies and delusions, angry, mad after Patty DONOVAN let an AOL chatroom over two years ago. Greenfield topix is the only place on earth you can continue your fantasies of DONOVAN.
However you wait and wait because unlike you DONOVAN has a life, work, hobbies, volunteerism, grandchildren ..and now back to work :)
And a wonderful.weekend ahead with my grandkids
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm projecting ? Your imaginary hate, jealousy, envy, obsession with Patty DONOVAN, a woman you have never met nor ever will in Ferndale Michigan. Projecting old lady? Coughing and hacking over smoking are you ?
You show hate every time you post. YOU ARE A HATEFUL PERSON. You live and breath hate. It will get you in the end.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes online. Patricia Dodson, one of five defendants charged in the break in of Eberts farm in Ontario Canadá. One co- defendant turned states witness on the other four. Dodson was convicted , sentencia to an Ontario prisión and restitution of $34000.00
1500 domesticated mink were let loose lnto the wilderness, to freeze to death, hit by vehicals . 3/4 were pregnant females
Yes Its online on many sites
Where is the lie ? BTW the way , using the term
" liar " with no substance is juvenile and useless
LMAO State witness in Canada? Wonder why their great testimony was never used during the ONE person who went to trial? Could it be because what they said wasn't important and never confirmed what the police wanted. Just like Donovan. However, they couldn't lie to the court. Freeze? LMAO How many mink freeze in Russia? BTW Where is that Order from the court?
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

oh em effing gee wrote:
DelusoryDonovan is willfully stupid, because not one website say 1500 minks "parrished.". None say 1500 perished, either. Liar.
Of course not. They didn't. Donovan is a LIAR.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Dodson wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not. They didn't. Donovan is a LIAR.
You, Patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michigan are a compulsive liar. Out of 1,545 mink only 60 were recovered she rest DiED

Here your pitiful story:

Http://www.furcomission.com//two-sentenced-fo...

You are pathetic

However, Im out of work, worked 9 hours today, shopping in Concord, making Dinner, watching the news, terrorist caught, Moe and I are going yo pay a mástery game after and Im.going to Give him the best blow job ever ..

Tomorrow work, pick up grandkids for a wonderful saturday

You are a loser / liar Just like stinkmore

Now dont wait up :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Repeat the mink DIED . There are many many sites . You lie

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
Repeat the mink DIED . There are many many sites . You lie
You are lying.Canadian journalists are bound by truth in reporting laws and the mink did not die. The farmer made that accusation but there were never any significant finds of dead mink to claim that. If it is reported differently under an American publication, they are not held to the same standard. By the way, your horse faired far worse in your care than he would have in the wild.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

But Im way too busy to Give you any attention , carry on losers :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

gerald92 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying.Canadian journalists are bound by truth in reporting laws and the mink did not die. The farmer made that accusation but there were never any significant finds of dead mink to claim that. If it is reported differently under an American publication, they are not held to the same standard. By the way, your horse faired far worse in your care than he would have in the wild.
You are a pathetic lonely liar . Sorry , the die commission is in the USA. Over 1500 mink parished. Nothing you lie about changes FACTS
Patricia Dodson is on the animal activist will of shame, also in the USA. Dodson was fined 2400 in fines and 34000 in restitution for the vale of the mink that DiED

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

New Boston News Video

•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••