omg! its beautiful! sun shine all the...

omg! its beautiful! sun shine all the time!

Posted in the New Boston Forum

LifesGood

United States

#1 Apr 14, 2013
Almost done with my projects of painting the dinning, bathroom, and porch. After that , the basement. By next week, the farmstand painting. I don't exactly like painting But its beautiful!
Dodson

AOL

#2 Apr 14, 2013
and the grandkiddies are helping her. Donovan has them every weekend. The paint is drying so fast in this 41 degree weather.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Apr 14, 2013
LMAO @ Dodson! LOVE YOUR WIT.
LifesGood

United States

#4 Apr 14, 2013
Dodson wrote:
and the grandkiddies are helping her. Donovan has them every weekend. The paint is drying so fast in this 41 degree weather.
Poor jealous Dodson , I don't think its 41 degrees in the dinning room, or bathroom and it 55 degrees here. Yes I have my grandchildren every weekend , does that upset you?
Apparently people painting , or any upkeep is foreign to you, which is understandable since I'm your total focal point morning , noon and night. Now after, sanding bathroom, cleaning refrigs, I'm painting ceiling on porch . Wait for me .I know you will.
LifesGood

United States

#5 Apr 14, 2013
Psst this will be upsetting , I know But I'm having my grandkids over Wednesday night too LMFAO
Dodson

AOL

#6 Apr 14, 2013
LMAO So, now you are back to every weekend. Funny how you typed that you don't have them when you work on the weekends. Which is it? Do you even remember what you type? Donovan and her fantasies. Isn't it time to make a pizza?
LifesGood

United States

#7 Apr 14, 2013
Dodson wrote:
LMAO So, now you are back to every weekend. Funny how you typed that you don't have them when you work on the weekends. Which is it? Do you even remember what you type? Donovan and her fantasies. Isn't it time to make a pizza?
You are one jealous old hag. I work the last weekend of each month. Paperwork that must be filed with the state. You wouldn't know what that means, your a felon. I have my grandkids anytime I want them. Weekends, weekdays. If I don't have them on a weekend, I have them on a week day and since I own my businesses, threy can go anywhere I do. This enraged you with jealousy.

Your entire life is jealousy of me thats pretty obvious. You couldnt keep up with what I do in one day you would be dead from a stroke
LifesGood

United States

#8 Apr 14, 2013
Poor old ugly frustrated " Dodson" patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michigan, 64, a convicted felon. Always begging for attention because she gets none anywhere else.

Again, I had a wonderful productive day. The dinning room, bathroom, kitchen look wonderful!
I decided I didnt like the color for the porch ceiling so between jobs tomorrow I will pick out another color. Im also repairing woodwork and sanding that too. Hopefully it gets warmer this week I have basement and outside peojects.
Hopefully by next weekend I can paint the farmstand floor.
Another busy week with work, tests and three committee meetings But I have organized work leaving 5 / 6 hours during the day for hobbies and projects before the farmstand opens and still work 8 / 10 hours a day at work.
My flowers have already started to come up. Im so excited ! Life is good !

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#9 Apr 14, 2013
you should decide you don't like the ugly white/beige dingy color you painted the dinning room...no one has white walls anymore Patty, but I understand that living in Podunkville you don't have any design or fashion sense.

Pssst, and a quick glance at Google Earth will tell anyone you haven't done shit to the exterior of that ratty ass old run down farmhouse!:)
JealousofPatty

Asheville, NC

#10 May 6, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
you should decide you don't like the ugly white/beige dingy color you painted the dinning room...no one has white walls anymore Patty, but I understand that living in Podunkville you don't have any design or fashion sense.
Pssst, and a quick glance at Google Earth will tell anyone you haven't done shit to the exterior of that ratty ass old run down farmhouse!:)
Mrs Fenton of MO , who painted their dinning room white ? You better get some glasses,viewing my Facebook , its nowhere near white
Hmm if your looking at a farmhouse only Google earth , its no house on North Pack Lane . Mrs,Fenton you live in a trailer park no wonder your so damn jealous,and Yes Mrs Fenton your in your 60s and obese :)

I know , I know and Me isn't Cathy crazy Cmelo either
AOL obese sloppy pigs :S
JealousofPatty

Asheville, NC

#11 May 6, 2013
Oh my Mrs Fenton in Mo. You Give yourself away. You reside in a trailer park without ever painting walls or else you would know, white is the number one color used as interior paint But white trash trailer park dweller wouldn't have that knowledge :) however white is not even close to what I used LOL
Trailers aren't painted LOL
Dodson

Troy, MI

#12 May 6, 2013
Trailers aren't painted?????? Since when. YOU have nothing. Oh, that's right, you have a car - did you paint it? LMAO Nobody gives a shit what color you painted Moe and Joan's dining room. Just keep doing the slave labor - Get to it.

Location hidden

#13 May 6, 2013
JealousofPatty wrote:
Oh my Mrs Fenton in Mo. You Give yourself away. You reside in a trailer park without ever painting walls or else you would know, white is the number one color used as interior paint But white trash trailer park dweller wouldn't have that knowledge :) however white is not even close to what I used LOL
Trailers aren't painted LOL
You think by calling me name after name that isn't mine you're going to make someone thing you have a clue..lol..Patty, Im not any of the SEVERAL names you have called me by, but you are a MORON and everyone knows that for a fact!

Location hidden

#14 May 6, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Could someone tell me what color this wall is LMAO!

Location hidden

#15 May 6, 2013
And LMAO this is the caption she has above the picture...apparently Patty is so stupid she doesn't know what color the sun is or the difference between "past" and "passed"

Patty Donovan
April 11
Painting walls the passed week LOL ugh. Who gave me this idea?
It's going to be beautiful and sunshiney when finished

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 May 6, 2013
Beige or a light pukey purple. Ugh.
Dodson

AOL

#17 May 6, 2013
Maxi Patty wrote:
https://www.facebook.com/photo .php?fbid=508125902577549& set=a.167748943281915.42047.10 0001404313384&type=1&t heater
Could someone tell me what color this wall is LMAO!
PUKE
Dodson

AOL

#19 May 6, 2013
Gentle Reader wrote:
Beige or a light pukey purple. Ugh.
It must look like her tv dinners

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
When these lunatics aren't on Topix... 18 hr Ray Belmore 6
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Sat Burt Rambeau 55
The reason why.. Fri Mutated Jude 1
Three Blind Mice Jul 22 Mutated Jude 3
News N.H. AG: Police Shooting of Peterborough Man Wa... Jul 21 Sharon 2
Mommy I'm home !! Jul 20 Beverly Belmore 3
We promised Ray we wouldn't post on Topix anymo... Jul 19 Burt Rambeau 12

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages