Thank you ladies for checking in!!

Posted in the New Boston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Aug 16, 2013
I am neurotic in my own way so I sure appreciate the updates! LOL!!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 16, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
We gots ta check in wit ya. U bein the pimp daddy n all.
FINALLY!! You ladies are picking up what I have been putting down!!

Location hidden

#4 Aug 16, 2013
Hey Chelly. You never checked in!!! I have really bad insomnia. It is deadly hot in my house and my face hurts.

Location hidden

#5 Aug 16, 2013
Okay ladies. I have given several blatant hints at how much I am suffering and I have not received one single ounce of sympathy. Maxi actually laughed at me. If Debra was here she would give me some sympathy. I think we can all learn a little something from Debra, what do you think?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 17, 2013
LMAO I thought everyone knew not to give cats baths!!! Hubby being the "tough farm boy" thought one time he'd give one of our older cats a bath. I literally sat back watching laughing my ass off..he attempted to do it in the sink I have in my laundry room, by the time he was done the laundry room was sopping wet, hubby was drenched, cuts & scratches all over him and the cat looked like a some gansta gonna kill you drowned rat..he was pissed..he stayed in the laundry room for 3 day (the cat, not the hubby..lol) pissed off. Cats are just naturally clean animals, if mine get any bathing I let the vet techs do it when they're there for a check ups. I'm not nor will I ever attempt to give a cat a bath LOL...sorry I laughed, but the visual was hilarious.:)

Location hidden

#7 Aug 17, 2013
and Pssst, Debra would have laughed at you too!!!! Big Baby, stop whining LMAO

Location hidden

#8 Aug 17, 2013
I appreciate you keeping me informed as to your schedule. LOL!! Are you sure Debra wouldn't give me sympathy? I think she might. Debra is pretty sweet that way. We'll see. I hope you enjoyed your day. It sounds like a nice time.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#9 Aug 17, 2013
hey hey;...checking in....albeit a wee bit tipsy...we are back in MI...it's good to be HOME, although FL feels like home as well, with a whole lot LESS STUFF! Anyway, we had a cat when I was a kid who would jump and wait her turn when we gave the dog a bath!! Strangest cat we ever had, but then she would growl at you if you tried to touch her food...I think she thought she was a dog!

Location hidden

#10 Aug 17, 2013
WhattaDopeSheIs wrote:
hey hey;...checking in....albeit a wee bit tipsy...we are back in MI...it's good to be HOME, although FL feels like home as well, with a whole lot LESS STUFF! Anyway, we had a cat when I was a kid who would jump and wait her turn when we gave the dog a bath!! Strangest cat we ever had, but then she would growl at you if you tried to touch her food...I think she thought she was a dog!
Drunk posting is better than drunk dialing! I did a little of that myself last weekend! LOl!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#11 Aug 17, 2013
gerald92 wrote:
<quoted text>
Drunk posting is better than drunk dialing! I did a little of that myself last weekend! LOl!!
Drunk texting = the worst! I've had to try and interpret a few bizarre texts from some Seahawk fans tonight who are celebrating. I'm pretty sure they are asking me to meet up at the Triple Door... one said, "com to tiplle dorf" and the other texted, "Fan pastry at the Tripod doof!" LOL

Location hidden

#12 Aug 18, 2013
I hope Debra checks in. I really want to know if she would give me sympathy or not? I see she did post but I am really curious and I want to ask her. Squirrel should have had quite the weekend. She will be tired but I hope she checks in. I want to know how it went!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2013
I'm checking in now Gerald and OF COURSE I am sympathetic to you. I am a Cancer; we are built that way. I'm generally very 'Motherly' and kind (except when it comes to that certain person). I was with my daughter all weekend and we were busy. She is going back to school today and we had to get her all new clothes and supplies etc. Today I have to take my 2012 for Service. BORING. But tonight the Steelers play....so I will have plenty of free time between going to Shorkey and the game! Hope you are feeling better!

Location hidden

#14 Aug 19, 2013
LMAO Debra, I'm a cancer as well but the visual and Gerald's description of giving the cat a bath just cracked me up, some one had to pick on him ...Hey Gerald, if you're still looking for sympathy you can find it between shit and syphilis in the dictionary...LOL!!

Location hidden

#15 Aug 19, 2013
LOL!! I gave up on sympathy, oddly enough, everyone had the same reaction as you did!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#16 Aug 19, 2013
Just got home and I'm HOT. So I buy a brand new Grand Cherokee last year, fully loaded, cost a fortune. I have 10,000 miles on it now. I've had it for 17 months and THEY ARE TELLING ME I NEED NEW TIRES ALREADY. Really? 10,000 Miles and I need tires? I got tires on my 06 from Costco (also Michelin) two and a half years ago and they still look brand new! And these are the BIG tires on this 12...oh my. I'm really angry...they tried to sell me tires and I declined. Their warranty is only 12 months! COSTCO GIVES ME 60! Are you kidding me? I HATE JIM SHORKEY FAMILY AUTO GROUP, THEY STINK AND I AM NEVER BUYING THERE AGAIN. I got the last one before this one from Hillview and they can do better as far as a deal goes but I bought from Shorkey because they're local and I was trying to give the money to a local business....I paid cash and since I didn't finance thru them (which they tried to get me to do and I said no, WHY SHOULD I PAY MORE WITH INTEREST? Are they out of their MINDS?) they have no use for me! I also bought their 5K stupid Warranty. I got sooo gypped. I am getting a fukken Caddy next time or a Lexus and Jeep can kiss my ass. They lost a good customer. Sorry, had to vent.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 19, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
Just got home and I'm HOT. So I buy a brand new Grand Cherokee last year, fully loaded, cost a fortune. I have 10,000 miles on it now. I've had it for 17 months and THEY ARE TELLING ME I NEED NEW TIRES ALREADY. Really? 10,000 Miles and I need tires? I got tires on my 06 from Costco (also Michelin) two and a half years ago and they still look brand new! And these are the BIG tires on this 12...oh my. I'm really angry...they tried to sell me tires and I declined. Their warranty is only 12 months! COSTCO GIVES ME 60! Are you kidding me? I HATE JIM SHORKEY FAMILY AUTO GROUP, THEY STINK AND I AM NEVER BUYING THERE AGAIN. I got the last one before this one from Hillview and they can do better as far as a deal goes but I bought from Shorkey because they're local and I was trying to give the money to a local business....I paid cash and since I didn't finance thru them (which they tried to get me to do and I said no, WHY SHOULD I PAY MORE WITH INTEREST? Are they out of their MINDS?) they have no use for me! I also bought their 5K stupid Warranty. I got sooo gypped. I am getting a fukken Caddy next time or a Lexus and Jeep can kiss my ass. They lost a good customer. Sorry, had to vent.
UH OH!! Someone didn't know the devil they are dealing with!

Location hidden

#18 Aug 19, 2013
I am off now!! Everyone behave themselves while I am gone.(As best you can anyhow) The rest of you, keep an eye on Maxi in particular. She is a little bugger.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 19, 2013
gerald92 wrote:
I am off now!! Everyone behave themselves while I am gone.(As best you can anyhow) The rest of you, keep an eye on Maxi in particular. She is a little bugger.
lol but you love me :)
Heather

AOL

#21 Aug 19, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
Debra, contact Jeep directly. Tell them your grievance. It almost sounds like they took off the original tires and put crappy ones on.... no way should they be that worn in a year!
Debra, I agree with Darci. Contact the manufacturer headquarters. Either they put sub-rate tires on that particular vehicle or the auto seller switched tires on you. I have a 2010 with 32,000 miles on it and the tires still look brand new.... great tread.
she sells shells

Netherlands

#24 Aug 20, 2013
Is this some kind of ladies club?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) 20 hr Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug 18 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug 18 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
river rd spring on rt 13 (Oct '09) May '16 Sharon 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Carrie Moss murder (May '15) May '15 Wondering 1
santorum (Jan '12) Jan '12 whatisay 1

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages