Michelle Leblanc wants her stone back...

Michelle Leblanc wants her stone back YOU stole from Brian's grave

Posted in the New Boston Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
desire joseph belmore

Montréal, Canada

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Michelle Leblanc wants her stone back YOU stole from Brian's grave when you were trying so desperately to trash his grave and blame Patty Donovan..

YOU, Desire Belmore , are the one with the mile long criminal record of criminal mischief, and unauthorized taken.. YOU are a criminal.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3 Oct 3, 2013
Hey Patty Duhhhhnavan, have her call him. Why do YOU need to be the one to relay that message? Huh? Oh, because that is another one of your bullchit lies providing you an opportunity to post to Desire. Tell you what, instead of you having an excuse to post to Desire, let her handle her own business...how about that shyt stirrer ;)Tell her to provide the proof, too ;) Oh thats right..there is no proof...its cause YOU say so ..LOL @ that!
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Weighing In now wrote:
Hey Patty Duhhhhnavan, have her call him. Why do YOU need to be the one to relay that message? Huh? Oh, because that is another one of your bullchit lies providing you an opportunity to post to Desire. Tell you what, instead of you having an excuse to post to Desire, let her handle her own business...how about that shyt stirrer ;)Tell her to provide the proof, too ;) Oh thats right..there is no proof...its cause YOU say so ..LOL @ that!
why are you on here being the town drug addicts spokesskank?

Your not laughing, you never laugh, your life sucks as much as the drug addicts.

Again, here are the facts

desire belmore wrecked Brian Leblancs grave.. He stole the only rock with no name on the bottom, belonging to Michelle Leblanc.
His attempt to make it appear Patty Donovan would do such a thing , failed.. The one laughing is me, Desire Belmore went to so far as to wreck his own cousin's dead son's grave. hes a sociopath..

He didnt quite make it though, he stomped on a plant, and kicked the dirt on to Brian's foot stone, and stole Michelle Leblancs soap stone rock, but left all the others, because they had their names on the bottom..

His criminal history dictates hes a thief, dishonest, and willing to go into other people's private propety

that is what these convictions speak to

convicted of 7 counts of criminal mischief
3 counts of unauthorized taken
Jenny

Warwick, MA

#5 Oct 4, 2013
Der...The play by play? Really?
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#6 Oct 4, 2013
Jenny wrote:
Der...The play by play? Really?
what is "der" something you feel like with a hangover? Yes, Michelle Leblanc wants YOU to return her soapstone rock.. you cant sell it for crack
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#7 Oct 4, 2013
I hear hangovers cause alot of no shows at the work place :)another heavy drinking night for you?
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#8 Oct 4, 2013
absolutely play by play. its your pattern.. its what you do.. your criminal.. and as per usual. you failed. however yes, Michelle wants her stone back.. Hers was the only one without a name on the bottom of the stone..

Only an idiot "fake" trashes a victims grave. yes, Brian leblanc was a victim to his mothers drug abuse.. I know , thats hard to admit to.. and as always, denial is your playground..
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#9 Oct 4, 2013
only a desperate criminal would fake trash his own cousin's deceased son's gravesite ., YOU have no conscience, but I do laugh, because your hate is so strong you will do anything, even if it means sabotaging your own family LOL!!Looks like Patty wins again huh? Patty doesnt give a shit what your family thinks, however, its funny, you seem to think she does that you trashed Brians grave.. LOL!!!
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#10 Oct 4, 2013
Brian was used as a pawn in his mothers drug abuse while alive.. Brian is still used by drug addicts while hes dead..
desire joseph belmore

Tampa, FL

#11 Oct 4, 2013
put the stone back you fking thieves!!
simple

Warwick, MA

#13 Oct 4, 2013
Dumb5hit Donovan.
I. to this day couldn't show you where that gravesite is located.
You, on the other hand seem to have first hand 'knowledge' as to what happened, where, & how. HMMMMMmmmmmm?
Desperate scumbag. You have no normal boundaries of decency. You are a transparent criminal.
Everyone in the family (does NOT include you) knows you are the rotten coniving devious PIG that tampered with his site. NO Doubt about that. You have pratically confessed with your Idiotic Lies to cover LOL at desperate Donovan!!!=LOSER!
knowing you, you saved the stone and are going to throw it at your own car to say J&I did it.
If Michelle or anyone else wants to know anything about your 3 years of adolescent crimes ..Have them call me or stop by. LYING pig Patty.

You fool no-one.
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#14 Oct 4, 2013
simple wrote:
Dumb5hit Donovan.
I. to this day couldn't show you where that gravesite is located.
You, on the other hand seem to have first hand 'knowledge' as to what happened, where, & how. HMMMMMmmmmmm?
Desperate scumbag. You have no normal boundaries of decency. You are a transparent criminal.
Everyone in the family (does NOT include you) knows you are the rotten coniving devious PIG that tampered with his site. NO Doubt about that. You have pratically confessed with your Idiotic Lies to cover LOL at desperate Donovan!!!=LOSER!
knowing you, you saved the stone and are going to throw it at your own car to say J&I did it.
If Michelle or anyone else wants to know anything about your 3 years of adolescent crimes ..Have them call me or stop by. LYING pig Patty.
You fool no-one.
Meet drug addict criminal Desire Belmore.. YOU, Desire Belmore are a criminal.. Unauthorized taken and Criminal Mischief are is YOUR pattern of who you are, what you do.. Michelle can LOOK at YOUR disorderly conduct at the Library YOU were convicted of, and everyone has already seen Judge Runyon's order of YOU lying and him VACATING; btw EVERYONE in your family? Not hardly druggie.. Moe Belmore knows YOU wrecked Brian's grave..
anyone stop by? how about Moe? BUT we know your not man enough... He knows what you have done the last three years.. why hasnt your family have the backbone to ask Moe? huh? huh? cause your all low life lying criminal drug addicts, thats why

BTW YOU went to Brian's gravesite, YOU wrecked his gravesite..

How do I have knowledge? Everyone knows what YOU did ,.,
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#15 Oct 4, 2013
crackhead your lies are alll up, do you have any clue who many residents, police departments have seen your crazy bipolar antics at an elderly complex? Go smoke some more crack, loser

Keep hiding in the gas hog, that nobody would pay money for, because next time, YOU get hosed down with mace :) the video was for discovery, this time I am the aggressor and YOU get maced and NO you wont attack, nor will you stop the mace from coming.. YOU wont get 50 feet before I open the canister up and empty it on your criminal greasy face..

SO NO your family doesnt believe a word YOU say, his name is Maurice Belmore., he knows everything YOU have done, and NO your spineless inbred family dont have the balls to ask Moe :) because they dont want to hear the truth
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#16 Oct 4, 2013
Desire Belmore < Michelle wants YOU to return the soapstone rock YOU stole, your criminal history dictates YOU are a thief
simple

Warwick, MA

#17 Oct 4, 2013
F-U SKANK! Give it up.

You are a transparent desperate lonley miserable scumbag . You are a coniving manipulative deceitful criminal PIG.
You intentionally try to make it look like I have this long criminal history for the few idiots you think might be reading your 5hit!

LOL! at you! scumbag!!!& your desperate!! attempts to make other people look bad so you can try to fool others that your a better person.
I is...Not Working!!!

You are the TOWN JOKE. There isn't a soul that has met you that can't see right through you for the coniving devious uneducated whore pig liar that you are.

Why don't you go slink off somehwere and die already. Do Moe. your family. my family Jennys family. the town, everybody!! a favor.
.Desperate transparent criminal pig.

.There's your facts.
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#18 Oct 4, 2013
simple wrote:
F-U SKANK! Give it up.
You are a transparent desperate lonley miserable scumbag . You are a coniving manipulative deceitful criminal PIG.
You intentionally try to make it look like I have this long criminal history for the few idiots you think might be reading your 5hit!
LOL! at you! scumbag!!!& your desperate!! attempts to make other people look bad so you can try to fool others that your a better person.
I is...Not Working!!!
You are the TOWN JOKE. There isn't a soul that has met you that can't see right through you for the coniving devious uneducated whore pig liar that you are.
Why don't you go slink off somehwere and die already. Do Moe. your family. my family Jennys family. the town, everybody!! a favor.
.Desperate transparent criminal pig.
.There's your facts.
awww poor desire the criminal belmore.. you sound mad, upset, bothered, and yet here you are taking another beating.. setting your bipolar off, your bothered, upset, mad, angry... no, desire belmore this is what everyone knows

Mr Belmore's credibilty was critical to the courts finding on the charge, and because that credibility has been significanly undermined the court VACATES the guilty finding
so ordered
L Philip Runyon III
February 25, 2013

YOU are a known compulsive liar.. You are a criminal, you are bipolar, you have a criminal mindset

Here is your criminal history, its who you ARE, its what YOU, its your REAL personality

convictions

Cruelty to Animals
7 convictions of criminal mischief
3 convictions of unauthorized taken

awww so worried about others sex life, because YOU have none

no run along, dont you have a grave to trash? an shed to break into? an animal to kill? or another lie to tell? at least while your at it, GO take a bath, wash the grease out of your hair, brush your teeth.. YOU are the town criminal

its just that SIMPLE
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#19 Oct 4, 2013
the specific crimes you have been convicted of are telling... unauthorized taken, criminal mischief, and cruelty to animals, we wont even add the many convictions of DUI , because we know your a drunk/drug addict, but thats harmelss compared to the disgusting crimes of "dishonesty" "lying" "stealing".. yes YOUR pattern, YOUR personality.. its who YOU are, its what YOU do.. its Desire Belmore..
"cruelty to animals" that is who YOU are.. Desire Belmore.. a sneaky, unhanded, lying, evil, disgusting wretch of a human being, who abuses defenseless animals..no doubt children.
while nobody is watching.. but YOU were caught.. Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, Jeffrey Darhmner were all animal abusers.. YOU yourself referred to yourself as a serial killer
white male
loner

except YOU left out animal abuser.. I found that on my own

YOU are creepy, disgusting, compulsive, a sociopath..

YOUR criminal history is who YOU are.. its what You live, its how YOU think, act, present yourself

YOU do not fool me and many others.. your scum of the earth.. and yes YOU, desire belmore did in fact go to Brian's gravesite and kicked things around, tipped the soapstone rocks over and you stole the one with no name on the bottom.. your lower than whale shit..

YOU are a carbon copy of the very man you despised, YOUR father.. but worse than him.. you have NO conscience, no empathy, you are lifeless, and all you are doing is MERELY breathing. that is your only existence.. and yes, thats SIMPLE
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#20 Oct 4, 2013
if YOU had one ounce of conscience in your evil being, YOU would bring back the soapstone rock YOU took from Brian's gravesite.. YOU would leave the poor boy out of your evil doings.. he was a victim by drugs living on this earth and he has been used as a victim DEAD.. Bring it back, clean up what mess you made.. and ask God for forgiveness for your evil deed.. because for me, I know your rotting in hell on earth as it is :)

and no, sorry about your bad luck, I love life, Im not the one that attempted suicide in front of little kids :) you appear mad, upset, is it the guilty conscience you might posess a morsel of for what you did? NOW grow a backbone, teenie boy and do the right thing! Bring back the rock to Brian's grave!!!Then GET A JOB!!
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#21 Oct 4, 2013
do what you do best, sneak back in the middle of the night,behind bushes, in the dark, so nobody can see your rotten ass, to Brian's grave and put the stone BACK.. for every day you keep that stone from Brian's grave is how many days your sorry ass burns in hell :)
GulityOneDesire

Craiova, Romania

#22 Oct 4, 2013
I have done a lot of low life things in my life, but NEVER ever would I make Brian a victim to earthly shit.. YOU did it, YOU are sick, you point the finger at everyone else BUT you are sick! You have proven shit, because I dont care.. the only thing YOU have proven is just how sick and demented you truly are... BRING BACK THE STONE YOU TOOK, Desire Belmore... PUT it back where it was! YOU should be so goddamn proud of yourself.. you have NO conscience because if YOU did you would be hovering , cowering with your head down for what you did..oh I forgot , you do hang your head down.. in disgrace!
that act was who YOU are.. scum
NOW put it back and go back and hide where YOU belong in the dirty, damn, cold basement, YOUR life

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Cullinan lives with Brian Higgins on Brid... Thu Anonymous user 6
Chaos and Turmoil Jun 21 Jenny 20
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Jun 19 Anonymous user 11
ALERT: Jenny was evicted from the catbox apartm... Jun 13 Ray Belmore 4
I usually stalk Patty when I'm hiding more dysf... Jun 10 Ray Belmore 18
News Greenfield landowner loses tree to Dutch elm di... Jun 8 Burt Rambeau 2
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Jun 6 Suspicious charac... 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages