5 am and its a beautiful day again ! Nothing but sunshine!

Posted in the New Boston Forum

plumassdumb

Asheville, NC

#1 May 8, 2013
I see the bipolars were raging in fantasies once again. What a pitiful , Poor , lonely life ..

For me, another wonderful productive day ! Life is good. Drug free and sober ..

Happy secure content and Ohh so fullfilled!

I noticed after I mentioned in email to Dave, the corrupt chief that he never puts any reports of happenings in Greenfield in the paper, and hasn't in more than a year . Wham! In the paper yesterday LOL!@ OMG and Moe and I laughed and laughed LOL!@
plumassdumb

Asheville, NC

#2 May 8, 2013
Now don't forget to rush to Pattys FB and see more wonderful fun ay Keegans bday party and beautiful landscape in Hillsborough at
6 am . That will keep your jealous rage going for at least an 9 hour work day LOL
Dodson

AOL

#3 May 8, 2013
Let's see - It's 9:00 and you typed 3 hours ago - THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT 5 AM - MORON
TRANS

Kilkenny, NH

#4 May 8, 2013
....LATES TO...

I see the bipolars were raging in fantasies once again.= LIKE I AM NOW. What a pitiful , Poor , lonely life ..= I HAVE!!

For me, another wonderful productive day !=*OF BOGUS COURT FILINGS,STALKING,HARASSMENT. Life is good.=*I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT MY UPCOMING CRIMINAL CHARGES AND WHO I'M GOING TO THREATEN FOR A PLACE TO LIVE. Drug free and sober ..=*I WISH SOMEONE WANTED TO PARTY WITH ME.

Happy secure content and Ohh so fullfilled!=* SAD, PITIFULLY INSECURE, & EMPTY AS A MEXICAN AFTER A SUPPER OF X-LAX.

I noticed after I mentioned in email to Dave, the corrupt chief that he never puts any reports of happenings in Greenfield in the paper, and hasn't in more than a year . Wham! In the paper yesterday LOL!=* IN MY MIND, IT'S THERE JUST BECAUSE I AM SO INFLUENTIAL AND IMPORTANT.*I AM DELUSIONAL!@ OMG and Moe and I laughed and laughed LOL!@=*MOE REALLY DESPISES ME. HE CRINGES WHEN I SPEAK. HE IS SEEING THE LIGHT AND LOOKS FOWARD TO HIS QUIET PEACEFUL DRAMA FREE FUTURE. WITHOUT ME!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!
TRANS

Kilkenny, NH

#5 May 8, 2013
LATES TO......

Now don't forget to rush to Pattys FB =* PLEASE GO TO MY FACEBOOK. I NEED SOME ATTENTION. NOBODY EVER TALKS TO ME. I AM PITIFULLY LONELY AND INSECURE. and see more wonderful fun ay Keegans bday party and beautiful landscape in Hillsborough =* I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO APPEAR AS A NORMAL PERSON. WHY CAN'T ANYBODY TELL??OH YEAH, B/C I AM ON TOPIX FORUM MAKING A COMPLETE ASSHOLE OUT OF MYSELF...AGAIN! at
6 am . That will keep your jealous rage going for at least an 9 hour work day LOL =* 2 HOURS STALKING,2 HOURS FILING BOGUS COURT SHIT,3 HOURS SCRUBBING SOMEONE ELSES SHIT,1 HOUR FETCHING BEER,& 1 HOUR ON TOPIX HARASSING OTHERS.

*SO, I LIE. I WILL SPEND COUTLESS HOURS ON TOPIX HARASSING OTHERS. MAYBE I CAN GET OVERTIME.

FLMAO!!!!!!!
Dodson

AOL

#6 May 8, 2013
plumassdumb wrote:
Now don't forget to rush to Pattys FB and see more wonderful fun ay Keegans bday party and beautiful landscape in Hillsborough at
6 am . That will keep your jealous rage going for at least an 9 hour work day LOL
LMAO All that fun - how could they contain themselves. 2 pictures and Keegan and the same boy in both. Where are all the kids having so much fun? You have absolutely no idea what fun is. Shame on you!
plumassdumb

Asheville, NC

#7 May 8, 2013
Again Moe was at Keegans party all Saturday and with me all sunday
Moe is never signing anything to you for less than 200k
Good luck delusional drug addict LOL

Yes I work you don't cause your bipolar crazy
plumassdumb

Asheville, NC

#8 May 8, 2013
TRANS wrote:
LATES TO......
Now don't forget to rush to Pattys FB =* PLEASE GO TO MY FACEBOOK. I NEED SOME ATTENTION. NOBODY EVER TALKS TO ME. I AM PITIFULLY LONELY AND INSECURE. and see more wonderful fun ay Keegans bday party and beautiful landscape in Hillsborough =* I AM DESPERATELY TRYING TO APPEAR AS A NORMAL PERSON. WHY CAN'T ANYBODY yTELL??OH YEAH, B/C I AM ON TOPIX FORUM MAKING A COMPLETE ASSHOLE OUT OF MYSELF...AGAIN! at
6 am . That will keep your jealous rage going for at least an 9 hour work day LOL =* 2 HOURS STALKING,2 HOURS FILING BOGUS COURT SHIT,3 HOURS SCRUBBING SOMEONE ELSES SHIT,1 HOUR FETCHING BEER,& 1 HOUR ON TOPIX HARASSING OTHERS.
*SO, I LIE. I WILL SPEND COUTLESS HOURS ON TOPIX HARASSING OTHERS. MAYBE I CAN GET OVERTIME.
FLMAO!!!!!!!
DESIRE Belmore did you clean that bloody broomstick off after you used it on Heather ?

Unemployed drug addict child molestor . Did you show Joan how its done or did she help ?

Pss Moe is,never signing off on cornwell ..good luck :)
Dodson

AOL

#9 May 8, 2013
plumassdumb wrote:
Again Moe was at Keegans party all Saturday and with me all sunday
Moe is never signing anything to you for less than 200k
Good luck delusional drug addict LOL
Yes I work you don't cause your bipolar crazy
LMAO Moe was with her. Now that is funny
Dodson

AOL

#11 May 8, 2013
plumassdumb wrote:
<quoted text>
DESIRE Belmore did you clean that bloody broomstick off after you used it on Heather ?
Unemployed drug addict child molestor . Did you show Joan how its done or did she help ?
Pss Moe is,never signing off on cornwell ..good luck :)
Donovan - you are a disgusting pig. You have one granddaughter and I'm hoping the next is another girl. With your child rape obsession, you deserve two granddaughters especially with their sperm giver being a Registered Sex Offender. God has lots in store for you.
Patty

Nashua, NH

#12 May 8, 2013
TRANS wrote:
....LATES TO...
I see the bipolars were raging in fantasies once again.= LIKE I AM NOW. What a pitiful , Poor , lonely life ..= I HAVE!!
For me, another wonderful productive day !=*OF BOGUS COURT FILINGS,STALKING,HARASSMENT. Life is good.=*I'M SO WORRIED ABOUT MY UPCOMING CRIMINAL CHARGES AND WHO I'M GOING TO THREATEN FOR A PLACE TO LIVE. Drug free and sober ..=*I WISH SOMEONE WANTED TO PARTY WITH ME.
Happy secure content and Ohh so fullfilled!=* SAD, PITIFULLY INSECURE, & EMPTY AS A MEXICAN AFTER A SUPPER OF X-LAX.
I noticed after I mentioned in email to Dave, the corrupt chief that he never puts any reports of happenings in Greenfield in the paper, and hasn't in more than a year . Wham! In the paper yesterday LOL!=* IN MY MIND, IT'S THERE JUST BECAUSE I AM SO INFLUENTIAL AND IMPORTANT.*I AM DELUSIONAL!@ OMG and Moe and I laughed and laughed LOL!@=*MOE REALLY DESPISES ME. HE CRINGES WHEN I SPEAK. HE IS SEEING THE LIGHT AND LOOKS FOWARD TO HIS QUIET PEACEFUL DRAMA FREE FUTURE. WITHOUT ME!
LMFAO!!!!!!!!
poor drug addict child molesting desire belmore.. still denying he has raped emma hively in front of his mother
BTW.. Moe hates your guts, you make him sick, havent gotten that hint when you were sent a cease and desist? one more time... you should get use to it, loser, jealous drug addict.. 11 North Pack Lane is mine for life... I am Moes POA, EXECUTIVE and Beneficiary and one more thing, NO , sorry, Moe will NOT sign anything over to you... boo hoo.. all the meetings in the world mean nothing on cornwell road.. Moe signs NOTHING..
EMPTY= DRUG ADDICT BIPOLAR with a limp dick.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#13 May 8, 2013
I am Moes POA....which means..piece of ass...

<<beckman>>
Dodson

AOL

#14 May 9, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

Dumbass Donovan - Joan has every right to invite anyone she wants onto her property. YOU CAN'T STOP HER.

Moe can sign anything he wants to sign. Just like a QCD. LMAO YOU COULDN'T STOP HIM.

You are nothing but a derranged lunatic.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#15 May 9, 2013
Dodson wrote:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha
Dumbass Donovan - Joan has every right to invite anyone she wants onto her property. YOU CAN'T STOP HER.
Moe can sign anything he wants to sign. Just like a QCD. LMAO YOU COULDN'T STOP HIM.
You are nothing but a derranged lunatic.
The law is clear. Both parties have equal use. If Joan wants, she can set Desire and Jenny up in a trailer on the property, depending on code. Either way, if Joan wants to be on that property, if she wants Desire and Jenny on that property there is NOTHING Patty can do. She can scream cease and desist until sunset and it is meaningless. Honestly, Joan should send over a bunch of women for Moe to choose from so he wouldn`t be so scared to dump that psycho he`s got. Whatever Patty is set to inherit comes with the same limitations. Any Belmore that Joan decides has equal access. Big win Patty!
Dodson

AOL

#16 May 9, 2013
Exactly - Joan is an equal owner with Moe. Donovan is NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No Will 24 min Real Person 22
So here you have it folks 26 min Yepitsme 10
Poll Who is brain dead and needs buried first? 4 hr Sharon 47
News Help watch over your neighborhood (Aug '12) 4 hr Sharon 5
announcement: Moe authorized Patty as his POA 2... Thu Real Person 107
Francestown: Regionalization for police examined Thu Sharon Melbourne 2
What about the Judge finding Jenny Cullinan and... Apr 15 Sharon Melbourne 24
More from around the web

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE