Spruce Grove, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Hello. As some of you already know, Greenfield is one of the communities chosen to be studied. It was previously picked by geographical profile for a study on locals opinions on current issues touching Americans today. That didn't go well, but because of certain anomalies discovered in the community, it was decided that the social dynamic deserved further research. I am looking at four other communities for very different reasons. It seems that in smaller communities we are able to see social dynamics more clearly due to the population being less insular. What is of interest to me, is how one person, can continue to bully and disrupt without intervention. Does the community become immune to a degree? Does the threat of being the next "victim" cause people to ignore the behaviours? I have developed some opinions of my own but am curious to see what others feel the "root cause" is. Thank you in advance for your consideration.
gerald

Spruce Grove, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Wow, you have been so helpful. Actually, I have some quotes you might like. Do you remember the one where Judge Garfunkel basically called you out as a liar? I have many but not really in the mood. We will see who has problems ahead. I am here to see this trainwreck through and my money is not on you. When I write how this all works out, I really hope it is on the side of right.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Time to throw up - the great humanitarian is once again praising Desire in the only way she knows how. Oink Oink off to the pigpen she goes again.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

FactualFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm yes my 110# thin, for, body :) doesnt that make you fat body rumble and roll
Is that all you have? JUVENILE. Grow the eff up already, we are not in the 8th grade. No one is jealous of you or your little boy body Patty. ANYONE can be thin if they want to. You act like it's some huge accomplishment to NOT be fat. Why don't you worry more about what the INSIDE of yourself is like, deal with your myriad of issues instead of being so immature? You have a morbidly obese daughter yet still call others fat. Imagine how that makes her feel. You are a horrible mother.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

If she were so busy and productive she would not have time to post over and over again to herself. She wants to live her entire life 'on stage' which tells me that she was very unpopular and lonely and now is creating a 'life' on line to make herself feel important. Pathetic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

It shows that he IS a man you idiot, because he refrained from knocking you into the next week! You are sooooo dumb, LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Patty if that's what you want to do; remove wallpaper (I pay people to do stuff like that), work from sun up to sun down (I don't have to work but I do volunteer three days per week because I WANT to) start new businesses (I don't want the responsibility, I like to travel and shop and do what I want when I want) then more power to you, but just because OTHER people enjoy THEIR time they way THEY want, you know, like YOU do with YOUR time, don't knock it. To each his own. I enjoy my life very much, spending time with my husband, daughter and friends, and family. I've worked enough in my life and at 48 it's time to do ME. I don't have Grandchildren as my daughter is 23 and not a BREEDER and has enough sense to educate herself before marrying or giving birth out of wedlock, so my time is basically my own to do as I please and I LIKE IT THAT WAY. Again, anyone can work, anyone can start a business, anyone can paint or remove wallpaper. What's the big deal? You're weird.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

If he is so nasty, so small, his penis so tiny, his teeth so black, WHY DID YOU EVER GET NAKED FOR HIM AND SUCK HIM OFF?? How is he so disgusting and pathetic NOW but THEN he was worthy of you destroying your relationship, that Forever Commited Love, with Moe? HOW? I saw pictures of him and I think he's good looking. All you do is rip on people and what they look like and it's really so Junior High. Get over it.
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

"weird looking bast"! EPIC HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAA
Jenny

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Another lonely night, huh Pitiful? Your lies show the town and the world how non-Christian of a skank you are..Full of hate and jealously..Just saying, 100% Skank!
Jenny

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

0% Christian.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FactualFacts wrote:
the ugliest child bred is Emma Hively. I an assuming that is Why she is used like a pin cushion, hoping to burst her huge bubble body? LMFAO
And you think that children with their sprem giver being a Registered Sex Offender are beautiful? Take a real good look at your granddaughter. All she needs is a can and a corner asking for Food for the Hungry. It is pitiful! BTW she has your hairline. Ugh!
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FactualFacts wrote:
I see Michele Belmore is tiping the scales at 300+ her arms are bigger than my entire body. Moo Moo
Donovan is confused. That isn't Michele Eddy the Heifer.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FactualFacts wrote:
Mauricia confessed, her diet aid is crack cocaine otherwise she a sumu.
And your daughter's is having babies with the Registered Sex Offender. Waddle Waddle
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Jenny wrote:
Another lonely night, huh Pitiful? Your lies show the town and the world how non-Christian of a skank you are..Full of hate and jealously..Just saying, 100% Skank!
Oh, she's on her way to church so she can tithe and ask God for His forgiveness. LMAO God takes care of things in mysterious ways. She found that out once already.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

oh em effing gee wrote:
PlywoodPatty didn't care about the carpentry when she thought she was gonna get the wood.
QUOTE OF THE FREAKING YEAR!!! LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Love it!
Jenny

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

Really?Is that where it goes! What a bunch of losers...All of you..You'll never hear from me on here again..What freaks!!I'll see you around Pitiful! I will look for you bitch..Be ready!
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FactualFacts wrote:
here is what else the town and his family knows
Because Mr Belmores credibilty was critical to the courts finding on the charges and because his credibilty has been significantly undermined the court vacates the guilty finding
so ordered
L.Philip Runyon III
February 25, 2013
Also, that Donovan punched Desire in the face and the Judge believed that it was done. The Judge never changed his decision on that fact.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Judged:

FactualFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
you should check the dates that was before it was discovered he , desire Belmore had deformed pecker.
Its soft, pencil thin, crooked, impotent with moles on his balls, he could sexually satisfy a mouse.
no doubt Cullinan has to finger herself
those are facts desire Belmore refuses to disparó by way of a médica examination because like Runyons February 25, 2013 he will.lose
Funny how she had no objections when she was sucking him off.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

FactualFacts wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean when your buddy Cathy Cmelos two kids committed suicide? no mystery there uh? LOL
LMAO Donovan LIED again - she is reading my posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

New Boston News Video

•••
•••

New Boston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

New Boston People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE