Posted in the New Boston Forum

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1 Jul 27, 2013
;D

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jul 27, 2013
She bragged that no one could stop her. Thank GOD someone finally did.
LMFAO at idiots

Milford, NH

#3 Jul 29, 2013
actually, I waited for crazy cathy cmelo to post enough to send to her police... LOL!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 29, 2013
No, you waited for them to unlock the cell door at 7:00 AM. :)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2013
LMFAO at idiots wrote:
actually, I waited for crazy cathy cmelo to post enough to send to her police... LOL!!
Actually? LOL @ your kind of actually.

Actually is TRUTH. So no, ACTUALLY you did not wait for cmelo to post anything. You were DETAINED. Finger printed, DETAINED.
Had NOTHING to do with you and Cmelo's fight. This matter had everything to do with your behavior.

I lol at "The State Police Want to Know"...there you go, trying to get the spotlight off of why you were with the State Police this weekend. NOthing to do with Cmelo.

Someone is ALWAYS going to get a visit soon, right Patty?
No one is afraid of you and your lame comments about a visit from the local police, or the state police. What people do care about is there is a woman that continues to post regarding criminal acts against children. Posting the childrens names and addresses. Moe has NO idea of the graphic way you post about child rape on the GF Blog. However, if by chance he knows the details of your graphic statements, then he is as sick as you are. It is a perversion, an obsession that you need professinal help with. You lie about Desire when you simply just enjoy posting the graphic filth that you do. Its not Desire commiting the crime. Its YOU. What's the date of your hearing?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loan Shark or loan lender Wed Martha Gibson 2
river rd spring on rt 13 (Oct '09) May '16 Sharon 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31
Carrie Moss murder (May '15) May '15 Wondering 1
santorum (Jan '12) Jan '12 whatisay 1
News Granite State Voters In Midst Of Primary Season (Jan '12) Jan '12 Susan 1
News Santorum: Iran 'must be stopped' (Nov '11) Nov '11 America Is Not Th... 9

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages