Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,421 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

justchecking

Saint Louis, MO

#5941 Nov 9, 2011
Beef Chowmain wrote:
WHOO Brenda? Howw murch round eye?
You didn't et it from the earlier posts?
Hot Dog

Malden, MO

#5943 Nov 17, 2011
Sue Bostic would be a great repserentive for the puppy mill bill
dog logs

Belton, MO

#5945 Nov 21, 2011
Beef Chowmain wrote:
<quoted text>Feed them an under cooked doggy brisket!
Do you know where I can get dog meat? My pit will not stop killing the neighbors' dogs. I am wanting a dog leg. I going to beat him with the leg to train him not to attack other dogs. Is this an effective training method?
Lee Ho Pork

Saint Louis, MO

#5946 Nov 21, 2011
always remember ancient Chineese secret when one prepare doggy brisket....If "Work Out Work Back In!" hehehehe!
aur56

Monett, MO

#5947 Nov 21, 2011
So much for intelligent conversation on here. Too bad.
Lee Ho Pork

Saint Louis, MO

#5948 Nov 21, 2011
aur56 wrote:
So much for intelligent conversation on here. Too bad.
uh how you say uh you have much to offer in conversation except for "intelligence". It's ok,.. the world needs ditch diggers to, don't feel bad round eye!
aur56

Monett, MO

#5949 Nov 21, 2011
Lee Ho Pork wrote:
<quoted text>uh how you say uh you have much to offer in conversation except for "intelligence". It's ok,.. the world needs ditch diggers to, don't feel bad round eye!
Feeling bad for having wasted time with you is all.I can assure you that this thread has run its course.
vote yes

Fenton, MO

#5950 Nov 21, 2011
YES
Beef Chow Main

United States

#5951 Nov 21, 2011
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> Feeling bad for having wasted time with you is all.I can assure you that this thread has run its course.
That is what your mother tell me many year ago when she give me bad case of clap....I say No must get penicillin will not run course..
In the know

United States

#5952 Nov 21, 2011
vote yes wrote:
YES
I vote No ! Because I know that farmers feed family's.And i don't believe that it was ever about puppies.
aur56

Monett, MO

#5953 Nov 22, 2011
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>I vote No ! Because I know that farmers feed family's.And i don't believe that it was ever about puppies.
It was always,always about the puppies. The law is meant to help dogs and get better, acceptable living conditions. Missouri is the #1 state for puppymills, not a very good #1 to have.The farmers have nothing to worry about, we rely on the farmers and want the farmers to keep their farm working. It is only about disgusting conditions and overbreeding of dogs.No reputable dog breeder needs hundreds of dogs to make a good living, living in squalor, producing inferior pups and selling them through brokers to pet shops, most of which are on the east coast. If we stop purchasing dogs from pet shops the puppy mill industry dries up. problem solved. The public could stop this practice if they really wanted to.
Hello

Branson, MO

#5954 Nov 22, 2011
I disagree aur56. This bill was not always about the puppies but initially went after the farmers by using the words "domesticated animal", then was changed to only read dog/puppy. One step at a time for HSUS. They are after all animal agriculture. If it were up to HSUS, we would all be vegans.
Ho Lee Shytt

Irving, TX

#5955 Nov 22, 2011
Dog taste good!
homeydclown

Saint Louis, MO

#5956 Nov 22, 2011
Ho Lee Shytt wrote:
Dog taste good!
You go now roundeye you eat all meat no vegtable you go now.
aur56

Monett, MO

#5957 Nov 22, 2011
Hello wrote:
I disagree aur56. This bill was not always about the puppies but initially went after the farmers by using the words "domesticated animal", then was changed to only read dog/puppy. One step at a time for HSUS. They are after all animal agriculture. If it were up to HSUS, we would all be vegans.
We'll just have to agree to disagree. I can live with that.PETA would like us all to be vegans and since I'm not willing to be vegan,I am willing to get better conditions for the animals we do eat. AS in treating cattle, pigs,chickens with just a little respect since they live a life of certain death to feed us. Back to the puppies, I don't know if a law can help them or not, it would be nice if people/breeders could just do right by their dogs since they make their living off them. It's all about right and wrong, and alot of people don't care about the right and wrong of it. money is the bottom line.
Hello

Branson, MO

#5958 Nov 22, 2011
aur56 wrote:
<quoted text> We'll just have to agree to disagree. I can live with that.PETA would like us all to be vegans and since I'm not willing to be vegan,I am willing to get better conditions for the animals we do eat. AS in treating cattle, pigs,chickens with just a little respect since they live a life of certain death to feed us. Back to the puppies, I don't know if a law can help them or not, it would be nice if people/breeders could just do right by their dogs since they make their living off them. It's all about right and wrong, and alot of people don't care about the right and wrong of it. money is the bottom line.
LOL, sure we can agree to disagree. I do agree that money is the bottom line with the puppy mills. I just hope that when HSUS comes back to Missouri, Missourians check the wording on anything they try to pass instead of watching pitiful commercials of cattle at slaughter houses (most made in other countries) in their attempt to pull at heart strings and vote for whatever issue they are pushing. It's all about the money with HSUS too. Donate to their cause. But look how they spend their money. How pathetic is it that they too use these poor dogs and puppies to fatten their wallets then do little themselves for our dogs.
freakyfun

Saint Louis, MO

#5959 Nov 22, 2011
i say hell yes
Ho Lee Shytt

Irving, TX

#5960 Nov 22, 2011
Fifteen dollar too beaucoup. Five dollars each.
homeydclown

Saint Louis, MO

#5961 Nov 22, 2011
Ho Lee Shytt wrote:
Fifteen dollar too beaucoup. Five dollars each.
1 order puppy chow mein please
aur56

Monett, MO

#5962 Nov 22, 2011
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, sure we can agree to disagree. I do agree that money is the bottom line with the puppy mills. I just hope that when HSUS comes back to Missouri, Missourians check the wording on anything they try to pass instead of watching pitiful commercials of cattle at slaughter houses (most made in other countries) in their attempt to pull at heart strings and vote for whatever issue they are pushing. It's all about the money with HSUS too. Donate to their cause. But look how they spend their money. How pathetic is it that they too use these poor dogs and puppies to fatten their wallets then do little themselves for our dogs.
I have to say that I don't know much about the HSUS, I don't send them donations so am uneducated to exactley they do. I know the ASPCA does good work in Missouri ,but most good works are done on the local level, through fund raising, dog/cat adoptions etc. Good to hear your thoughts on this instead of put downs, always ready to be educated on this subject.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Boston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Land owner on Dallas (May '15) May '15 Thomjm8823 1
Does anyone know Dave Smith from La Plata, MO? (Mar '15) Mar '15 The Boot Jacker 1
News Fatal Car Accident in La Plata (Sep '07) May '13 Auntie Tammy 28
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar '12 Johnny 28
Lookin for a call from sis (Dec '11) Dec '11 Miss U 1
Debate: Election Poll, Sept 2011 - New Boston, MO (Sep '11) Sep '11 carriker james g. 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr '11 R Brown 23

New Boston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Boston Mortgages