Jerome Wedge...returning to New Bedford?

Jerome Wedge...returning to New Bedford?

Posted in the New Bedford Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
hmmmmm

Pico Rivera, CA

#1 Oct 16, 2006
for trial?

Does anyone really care after 20+ years?
Burbank CA

Marietta, GA

#2 Oct 23, 2006
Seems as thou the tax payers money could be spent on better things that could help worse situations than this. Go figure!
waste of money

Canoga Park, CA

#3 Oct 27, 2006
Does anyone really care about what he did 20 years ago? This is all for politics itís an election year and the DA wants re-elected the governor wants re-elected so why not say re-elect me I brought back a 20 year plus fugitive. Jerome did not murder anyone. Let him go heís done his time already having to be on the run and living with lies for over 20 years. Let him be free instead of us paying for him to die in prison. All this for marijuana that was confiscated anyway. Shame on our government.
hmmmmm

Pico Rivera, CA

#4 Oct 27, 2006
waste of money wrote:
Does anyone really care about what he did 20 years ago? This is all for politics itís an election year and the DA wants re-elected the governor wants re-elected so why not say re-elect me I brought back a 20 year plus fugitive. Jerome did not murder anyone. Let him go heís done his time already having to be on the run and living with lies for over 20 years. Let him be free instead of us paying for him to die in prison. All this for marijuana that was confiscated anyway. Shame on our government.
Thank you, I agree!

At the same time, a crime was still committed and there should be some sort of punishment, maybe a couple of years locked up and some major probation.
waste of money

Canoga Park, CA

#6 Oct 30, 2006
hmmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, I agree!
At the same time, a crime was still committed and there should be some sort of punishment, maybe a couple of years locked up and some major probation.
give him an anlle bracelet..... and let him go spend time on someone who really did do something worht wasting all this time and money on
wow

Pacoima, CA

#7 Apr 24, 2007
i have known jerome for several years, and believe that he is never going to do anything of this nature again. i believe it was something that was an opportunity for a time when things were not going well. i to believe in punishment for things you do that are wrong but this might be a little out of control
Los Angeles

Cypress, CA

#8 May 1, 2007
No one really knows anything about Jerome and what he did or didnt do in the 80's. And if anyone truly knows him (for several years) the most important thing to put out there is how "J" is a good citizen, caring for people, and very giving (if you truly know him). The common wealth state is very different than our court system here. They are the ones who are bitter. Its a whole differnt world.
wedge derek

Morges, Switzerland

#9 May 3, 2007
hi everybody.. i m jerry s son from switzerland..
i d like to have some news of my dad..
if you know something, let me know...
[email protected]
thanks
jerry

Waipahu, HI

#11 May 24, 2007
Hello, son of Jerome. I knew him as a fellow golfer at the men's club in sylmar. He always had a good joke, and a great disposition. He played a lot of softball, and frequently would come to the course 'banged up' from sliding into 2nd. We knew him as Joe Davies. He should be back here sometime, we hope soon.
wedge derek wrote:
[email protected]
thanks
New Bedford

Cypress, CA

#12 Jun 1, 2007
wedge derek wrote:
[email protected]
thanks
Hi Derek...Here is some information, You should contact your 1/2 brother Jerome. He is out there somewhere. It appears that he is in contact with your Dad.
waste of money

Chatsworth, CA

#13 Jun 4, 2007
How horrible are you to paste the name and e-mail address of the woman he has been with for several years name and e-mail address over the internet. You could have done that privately through Derekís e-mail address. Obviously you are a pretend friend or confidant. You are a complete insensitive person. I hope Karma bites you in the A*&.
jay

Inglewood, CA

#14 Jul 15, 2007
does anyone know what is going with joe? we all do miss him being at the golf course.if anyone knows, please post it here.
Horsekeeper_Shad ow Hills

Pasadena, CA

#15 Aug 6, 2007
jay wrote:
does anyone know what is going with joe? we all do miss him being at the golf course.if anyone knows, please post it here.
Jay, news has been real quiet since the DA was going through some old boxes. Seems like neither side wants to push into a trial.
Artie

Costa Mesa, CA

#16 Oct 21, 2007
I have tried to communicate with Joe Davies but no one has answered as to where he is located. I'd like to inform him that some of us are behind him and hope that this nightmare turns into only a dream. If you have Joe's address please forward to me, thanx!

Los Angeles, CA

#17 Oct 22, 2007
Artie wrote:
I have tried to communicate with Joe Davies but no one has answered as to where he is located. I'd like to inform him that some of us are behind him and hope that this nightmare turns into only a dream. If you have Joe's address please forward to me, thanx!
If you would like to include your e-mail address perhaps I can help with the information you are requesting.
sis

Manchester, NH

#18 Nov 21, 2007
If you all know joe?? you do know hes not a violent person. There are alot worese things out there that our politics should be concernd with,like the killings,youths with guns,and alot more going on instead of digging up 20 something years ago. He did alot for chaities and doesnt have a dangerous bone in his body. Hes done time and still hasnt done wrong where he is..Let him go and move on with the horrible world we live in now.
sis

Manchester, NH

#19 Nov 21, 2007
Hes not a murderer.Hesnot a violent person. He doesnt have a violent bone in his body. What ever went on 20plus years ago is nothing compared to whats going on with the danger of just young people alone walking the streets around here with guns,killing othere kids, all the recent robberies,and no room in the jails for them,and yet hold some from all those years back.I think politics are going in the wrong dirrection. Hes done enough time. Im sure hes not going to get into trouble when he gets out.GO AFTER THE REAL BAD GUYS.
sis

Manchester, NH

#20 Nov 21, 2007
pOLITICS NEED TO WORRY MORE NOW ABOUT WHATS GOING IN OUR STREETS TODAY NOT 20 YEARS AGO. hES NOT A MURDERER. iF HE DID DO ANYTHING WRONG,HE ALSO DID ALOT OG GOOD THINGS FOR ALOT OF PEOPLE. iNSTEAD OF HOLDING HIM IN A CELL PUT SOMEONE OFF THE STREETS THAT RAPE OR SHOOT PEOPLE. hES A GOOD GUY.AND HAS DONE ALOT OF GOOD

Since: Aug 07

Pasadena, CA

#21 Nov 30, 2007
Hi Sis,

I actually do have Joe/Jerome's horse in my backyard.

Being that you are in New Bedford, could you fill us in on what (if anything) has happened lately?

Have there been any court dates set or anything?

Thanks,
Bob Bell
timjones

San Luis Obispo, CA

#22 Dec 2, 2007
For any one knows Joe a.k.a. Jerome and actually respect him, i have a few ideas. One is to keep your naive opinions to youself. The man may have comitted an illegal act 27 years ago. Selling weed? The last time I checked the stuff was practically legal. I even head our Governor is a proponent of legalizing it. Whatever the case, this man is one of my better friends and has excellent morals. He managed fund raisers, gave people work, took care of his wife and raised her three kids for eighteen years etc.. Whartever he did thirty years ago is over and does'nt affect any of us. Get over it and help him move on with his life. Instead of gossiping about him start sending $ to his attorney. I have and all of you who claim to be his friend should too. Peace out and Godbless my friend Jerome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Bedford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Road repair funds on the way to SouthCoast citi... Apr 29 John Daly 1
News A massive ICE raid in this town didn't stop und... Apr '17 tomin cali 1
News Spotlight with Lauren Daley: Daley's Picks for ... Apr '17 General Zod 1
News Immigrants, advocates say old fears rising to t... Mar '17 Mikey 6
News Jose Ignacio, 103 Feb '17 Jean Dutra Miranda 1
News Forum in New Bedford to explain new education law Jan '17 Please Hug If Lea... 1
News Women march on Washington to counter Trump's me... Jan '17 Dee Dee Dee 2

New Bedford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

New Bedford Mortgages